• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephen A. Smith I agree

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty much a total first I agree with.......

Today he blasted Dak's brother Tad big time for all the tweets he puts out sand told him he is sick from hearing him and told himt o shut the hell up atleast 3 different times..........

I totally agree......Players families has no business in tweeting what they don't know.....stay out of the teams business......
I understand he wants to stick up for Dak,but hey,Dak was a big problem in that loss to GB in the playoffs......
some people may even think families are relaying what it is brought to them by the players themselves......
Its not a good look for the players in the lockerroom....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty much a total first I agree with.......

Today he blasted Dak's brother Tad big time for all the tweets he puts out sand told him he is sick from hearing him and told himt o shut the hell up atleast 3 different times..........

I totally agree......Players families has no business in tweeting what they don't know.....stay out of the teams business......
I understand he wants to stick up for Dak,but hey,Dak was a big problem in that loss to GB in the playoffs......
some people may even think families are relaying what it is brought to them by the players themselves......
Its not a good look for the players in the lockerroom....

Are Tad's takes worse that SAS's? Debatable...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Tad's takes worse that SAS's? Debatable...

This one time Im actually on SASs side......
Shannon Dhatpe was all over Thads ass,as was Booger McFarland.....
Molly Querim kinda stood up for the tweets,but Shannon asked her about her family,she said her family is private,Shannon ans Smith told her thats the way it should be.....
She was asked about her two sisters tweeting about if the show is no goood for her,the dhow needs to step it up,she needs more money and so forth....She was not replying to it.

Strphen A has a point.......finally

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Molly Querim kinda stood up for the tweets,but Shannon asked her about her family,she said her family is private,Shannon ans Smith told her thats the way it should be.....
She was asked about her two sisters tweeting about if the show is no goood for her,the dhow needs to step it up,she needs more money and so forth....She was not replying to it.

Whether or not someone keeps their family private is their choice. To me, the only difference between SAS and Thad is a broadcasting contract.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are going perfectly in Dallas this offseason, on that I would think SAS would agree. Jerry Jones showing he is not serious about winning.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol......I really need to proof read my spelling before hitting the reply button.....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not someone keeps their family private is their choice. To me, the only difference between SAS and Thad is a broadcasting contract.

Altho SA does not have a lot to be desired,but as him and Shannon pointed out,as in Mollys sisters,does her family tweet about how bad SA is or how bad the show is and to get out.....??
Thats a bad vibe to be leaving......
SA has no dog in the fight anywhere thats detrimental to his familys team......You would be pissed,such as I,if your family member tweeted/called your place of employment about how its everyone elses fault and you were not being treated fairly.....What type of message does that send to your bosses and co-workers.....??.....even if you didnt say it.

Family should not be meddling in team business......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you're the one who listens to Stephen A.

never woulda thunk that

Not really........I Watch alot of NFL shows,but hardly ever his........

tv just ran ovet from Get Up this morning and he was giving his thoughts on freeagency.