• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never watch it and the only thing i,ve heard about it is the guy getting thrown off for using the n word.
You are better off not watching. It is a crap show.

But sometimes watching absolute crap is just a good escape.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I repeat after watching the evcetion speech

Hisam is the most honeydumb persovn ever

its too bad... his post eviction interview was one of the more entertaining ones... if he showed that personality, he probably would not be going home... he was actually very likable...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to be a “must record” program. Then it started becoming so damn predictable that I removed it from the DVR “Series” list. I’ve been poking in on random Sundays, Wednesdays and looking in to see if the voting was as the last few season - weekly unanimous voting.

Nothing has changed. Good thing is that by checking in I became hooked on The Challenge instead.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to be a “must record” program. Then it started becoming so damn predictable that I removed it from the DVR “Series” list. I’ve been poking in on random Sundays, Wednesdays and looking in to see if the voting was as the last few season - weekly unanimous voting.

Nothing has changed. Good thing is that by checking in I became hooked on The Challenge instead.
I watched the first season of the CBS challenge, but the finale was complete BS. I have TRIED watching episodes of MTV challenge, but the alcohol induced drama is just too much for my “get off my lawn” sensibilities.

I watched the first few minutes of the first episode of CBS Challenge S2 and it looks like it is really leaning into the bad aspects of the MTV version.

Will not watch.

However, I didn’t realize that the CBS guys have been participating in MTV Challenges for a while now. That kinda ruins the very point of the CBS version.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He recognizes who the best player in the house is, and he is going all in playing with her. He sacrificed the power to solidify that relationship. I see the logic.

Thats the thing apparently he did it in spite of her.

And with a power like that pre jury. Just dumb.

Save it incase youre in trouble. Because they always do jury at 11 so 2 more boots and youre there. Now he just puts himself at risk even if he probably wont be targeted.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing apparently he did it in spite of her.

And with a power like that pre jury. Just dumb.

Save it incase youre in trouble. Because they always do jury at 11 so 2 more boots and youre there. Now he just puts himself at risk even if he probably wont be targeted.
How so “in spite of her”? The broadcast, at least, made it appear that saving Jag was pretty much her decision. I understand you follow the feeds, so maybe there were other factors?

If he didn’t use the power in this vote, he would only have the power for 1 more vote (This coming week). Saving Jag is a clear benefit (from his POV). Holding on to the power for ONE additional vote potentially nullifies the power completely.

I am not claiming he made a no-brainer good decision. I am just saying it wasn’t an idiotic decision. There is absolutely good, strong, game-related arguments for him using it at that time. Both for straightforward game reasons AND for subtle, political reasons.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so “in spite of her”? The broadcast, at least, made it appear that saving Jag was pretty much her decision. I understand you follow the feeds, so maybe there were other factors?

If he didn’t use the power in this vote, he would only have the power for 1 more vote (This coming week). Saving Jag is a clear benefit (from his POV). Holding on to the power for ONE additional vote potentially nullifies the power completely.

I am not claiming he made a no-brainer good decision. I am just saying it wasn’t an idiotic decision. There is absolutely good, strong, game-related arguments for him using it at that time. Both for straightforward game reasons AND for subtle, political reasons.

Yeah he flat out told Jag that Cirie and her crew are going for him and hes not really with them.

Cirie also wouldnt have voted for Jag annonymously if she knew and wanted Matt to use it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he flat out told Jag that Cirie and her crew are going for him and hes not really with them.

Cirie also wouldnt have voted for Jag annonymously if she knew and wanted Matt to use it.
I only followed the feeds for 1 season (the couples season - S9), and I learned in that season that the broadcasts are VERY edited. It appears that is still the case.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT touch with the pies! Not only was the action itself fun, but it brings back the tension of slowly announcing the safe players. I don’t know why they went away from that system.

The stink-o-meter was a chuckling idea, but it was horribly executed and was clearly a fix.

Hits and misses…

As for the game itself, Cam is smart to not take a shot at Ciri yet. She won’t go out yet. You need to target her lieutenants first, and he (mistakenly) accurately identified his top 2 (3rd and 4th). Who is his replacement, if needed (no spoilers)? Meme? Jarod? Jag? Blu as a pawn? Bowie is clearly safe. America and the tiny dude (Colin? That’s not it…) are probably out of the line of fire. Matt is pretty cool with everyone.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a bit of chaos this week with Cam winning and not following the herd. Even the feeds were blindsided but his noms as it seemed like he was just gonna redo Jag and Blue.

Still find it hilarious that this show continues to basically not show one player. The black chick still. Shes a near ghost. This show isnt like Survivor where they edit in hindsight and can make someone who doesnt win invisible.

Is it likely this chick wins? No. But if she stumbles into a W we are gonna be at final 6 and every casual will say "who the fuck is this". Wild way to edit a show that is live.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a bit of chaos this week with Cam winning and not following the herd. Even the feeds were blindsided but his noms as it seemed like he was just gonna redo Jag and Blue.

Still find it hilarious that this show continues to basically not show one player. The black chick still. Shes a near ghost. This show isnt like Survivor where they edit in hindsight and can make someone who doesnt win invisible.

Is it likely this chick wins? No. But if she stumbles into a W we are gonna be at final 6 and every casual will say "who the fuck is this". Wild way to edit a show that is live.
If she is just hanging out not playing the game, it is hard to show her do anything on the broadcasts. She seems to be a more intelligent Victoria (runner up to Derick, who never played the game and just coasted to the runner-up seat).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo Ciri plays like a cheat code. She has the money from winning other reality shows like Traitors. She is a reality competition whore just like the people in THE CHALLENGE. She is jus too old to compete in physical competition shows. But she clearly plays these games like games. And not the social experiments they are.
Which gives her such a big advantage. I mean you saw how she BROKE Bowie Jane.

The I don’t have to take things personal act is just unfair with this group.

And then the show thought it would be a good idea to give her a true ride and die.

Jared sucks at this game. But the one thing he is doing a great job with is protecting his mother.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, her addition, WITH a huge advantage, is the one bad thing about this season for me.

I like her. She is entertaining to watch. But she is a pro playing with amateurs. And she gets the added advantage of having a family member in the house with her?

The housemates were absolutely STUPID to not target her right away and remove her from the equation. But everyone seems to thinks that if they buddy up with her, they have a chance to beat her at the end. Similar to S19 where everyone just handed their game to Paul and said “Here is my game. I will go sit in the corner while you win this thing for me.”

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared wins veto. Cameron tells him to use it so he can backdoor Cirie. Obviously was not used.