• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that this show is one of my guilty pleasures.

But this year will really test my interest. This whole fascination with trannies is sick. These people need major psychological help, not surgery or a hero-complex.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark.gif

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched since season 1. Too trashy for me.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hellno:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

Definitely one of my favorite guilty pleasures!

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is absolutely horrible...

And I love it.
Are you all caught up? Have a favorite yet? Least favorite? I think I'm going Tyler as my fave and Rockfart as my least. Bayleigh is up there too, though. The "m-word" kinda freaked me out before (that weird corgi-like body) but he's starting to grow on me. :laugh:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you all caught up? Have a favorite yet? Least favorite? I think I'm going Tyler as my fave and Rockfart as my least. Bayleigh is up there too, though. The "m-word" kinda freaked me out before (that weird corgi-like body) but he's starting to grow on me. :laugh:
Kaitlyn is a walking headache.

Jc is dumber than dumb. I mean I seriously fear that he may forget to breath one of these days. The whole “M” vs “N” thing, though... I actually agree with him 90%. He was demonstrating to her that he was offended by the use of the word by using the word she was offended by. His point that he has been ostracized his whole life was valid and she couldn’t get out of her own way to see his point. That said, I hate the guy. :)

See my JC description for Baighlie (sp?). She is horrible. BB needs to stop putting the SAME EXACT Black Woman in the House every season. Not every white male is the same. Not every Asian woman is the same. Why does BB only see one black woman?

Tyler is running the house. But he will be booted sooner rather than later because of it. Unless the house is too stupid to notice.

Angela is hot af, but she gets no tv time.

Fessy is kinda stupid as well, but not as bad as JC.

Sams voice is annoying, but I like HER. Not sure where I stand on her game okay yet.

Rockstar is just a mess. Nothing else needed to be said.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is the worst season in quite a while, maybe ever. I will still watch. Canada version so far has been better but I am not caught up yet on it.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaitlyn is a walking headache.

Jc is dumber than dumb. I mean I seriously fear that he may forget to breath one of these days. The whole “M” vs “N” thing, though... I actually agree with him 90%. He was demonstrating to her that he was offended by the use of the word by using the word she was offended by. His point that he has been ostracized his whole life was valid and she couldn’t get out of her own way to see his point. That said, I hate the guy. :)

See my JC description for Baighlie (sp?). She is horrible. BB needs to stop putting the SAME EXACT Black Woman in the House every season. Not every white male is the same. Not every Asian woman is the same. Why does BB only see one black woman?

Tyler is running the house. But he will be booted sooner rather than later because of it. Unless the house is too stupid to notice.

Angela is hot af, but she gets no tv time.

Fessy is kinda stupid as well, but not as bad as JC.

Sams voice is annoying, but I like HER. Not sure where I stand on her game okay yet.

Rockstar is just a mess. Nothing else needed to be said.
Totally agree on the convo with the m/n words. She kept saying that he wasn't listening to her, but why was what he was saying just completely not pinging with her? That was super annoying. I thought he handled it pretty well, especially considering that english isn't his first language. But yeah, he's a creepy little fuck. :heh:

Kaitlyn, aka Nicole Ritchie, is so extra! The crying, the "I love you", the "best friend"! All that kind of stuff is so annoying!

The house is pretty stupid, Scottie might figure Tyler out, but the rest? Fessy is a total airhead, dingbat!

I like Angela, too. I wish she'd start kicking ass in comps because she seems normal for now.

I really liked the way Sam handled her HOH. "There will be no 1:1's." Laid down the law!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know there were so many BB fans here.

Brett is far and away my favorite this season, I was a big fan of the bros but I'm glad he stayed over Winston. And my least favorite is the walking SJW assclown aka Rockstar.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know there were so many BB fans here.

Brett is far and away my favorite this season, I was a big fan of the bros but I'm glad he stayed over Winston. And my least favorite is the walking SJW assclown aka Rockstar.
I don’t necessarily want to brag about my fandom of this show. It is exceptionally bad.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots out idioting idiots.

Fessy put himself in an absolutely unwinnable situation, and it was all his own doing.

Sam refuses to play the game and essentially wastes both her power AND her HOH. She is BBs version of Dr Sean from Survivor 1.

Rockstar is a mess. That’s all.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots out idioting idiots.

Fessy put himself in an absolutely unwinnable situation, and it was all his own doing.

Sam refuses to play the game and essentially wastes both her power AND her HOH. She is BBs version of Dr Sean from Survivor 1.

Rockstar is a mess. That’s all.

Sam is pretty stupid too... she could have had NO BLOOD ON HER this week as HOH... She could of told the house right away about her power, and not caused unnecessary blood with the female empowerment speech... I mean if those girls do survive, why would they play with sam??

If she just said, I will put these 2 up BUT DONT WORRY THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WONT GO HOME... then there would have been hope...

But yea, everyone is playing Tyler's game....

This is the problem with alliances, early on in the season it seems like some of the alliance members don't play the game, just because they are safe... I feel that to be the case with Angela and the other girl...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem with alliances, early on in the season it seems like some of the alliance members don't play the game, just because they are safe... I feel that to be the case with Angela and the other girl...

But laying low has its advantages and I would say they are playing the game. Don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself before jury and then start playing the last 4-6 weeks to ensure you try and put yourself in a position to win.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But laying low has its advantages and I would say they are playing the game. Don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself before jury and then start playing the last 4-6 weeks to ensure you try and put yourself in a position to win.

meant more for the spectator... we really have no clue about who is playing the game... we only know what we see... the producers pretty much ignore those women...