• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im on I think episode 10 and unfortunately I couldn’t stay away from all spoilers as I know 1 person in the final 5 and maybe 2 but so far I can’t wait for Izzy to leave. She’s the only one I can’t stand and hope she leaves soon. Everyone else I’m ok with or like such as Jag, Corey, America, and Red.
I really didn’t find anyone from this season extremely unlikeable. I have been able to watch this whole season just critiquing game play and I don’t feel I was “rooting” for anyone in particular. Probably a boring season due to the lack of fireworks and controversy, but I rather enjoyed it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn’t find anyone from this season extremely unlikeable. I have been able to watch this whole season just critiquing game play and I don’t feel I was “rooting” for anyone in particular. Probably a boring season due to the lack of fireworks and controversy, but I rather enjoyed it.

idk... i am just not a Jag fan... i dont like his game... i know he will most likely win... but i think i would vote both Bowie and Matt over him...

but i will respect his game IFF he wins the competition and brings Matt with him... I think that is the ONLY way i would vote for him... If i had voting power(which i dont)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk... i am just not a Jag fan... i dont like his game... i know he will most likely win... but i think i would vote both Bowie and Matt over him...

but i will respect his game IFF he wins the competition and brings Matt with him... I think that is the ONLY way i would vote for him... If i had voting power(which i dont)
The finale was last night. I will refrain from talking about it until you watch it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The finale was last night. I will refrain from talking about it until you watch it.

shit... i know i am one day behind always since i watch on Paramount+...

But i thought the finale was on sunday for some reason...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and i already can assume Jag won... because if it was Bowie, you would have came on this thread BItching.... Like you did when Josh won... LOL

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am OK with any of the 3 winning.

so I just finished watching.... Those may have been the worst questions ever... and as expected Matt fumbled with his answers...

Im just happy Jag did the right thing and did not finish his cowardly season as a coward... he went with the loyal route which I thought he needed to show to win... I am shocked nobody brought that up during the questions...

I actually thought Jag might of overplayed his hand during his speech and during the interviews... but matt just didn't do a good enough job with the questions nor his speech...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I just finished watching.... Those may have been the worst questions ever... and as expected Matt fumbled with his answers...

Im just happy Jag did the right thing and did not finish his cowardly season as a coward... he went with the loyal route which I thought he needed to show to win... I am shocked nobody brought that up during the questions...

I actually thought Jag might of overplayed his hand during his speech and during the interviews... but matt just didn't do a good enough job with the questions nor his speech...
Matt was entirely unprepared for the questions and closing statement. Jag nailed the questions, but I thought he may have shot himself in the foot with his closing statement.

I just don’t understand your “Jag was a coward” take. He took out the biggest competition. That just makes sense. And he was always in the position to make those moves. Why you think it is weak to play strong is beyond me.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt was entirely unprepared for the questions and closing statement. Jag nailed the questions, but I thought he may have shot himself in the foot with his closing statement.

I just don’t understand your “Jag was a coward” take. He took out the biggest competition. That just makes sense. And he was always in the position to make those moves. Why you think it is weak to play strong is beyond me.

again, him bringing Matt to the final two, was enough for me to look past it...

if he brought in Bowie, then the cowardliness would have been too much for me...

so I give him credit... but I don't like the game of let me be a comp beast, vs people who don't compete... the way he blew up his own alliances with Cameron and Corey was cowardly.. I like competitors who want to compete with other competitors.. which we have seen in most other seasons... which is also usually their downfall and why comp beasts don't win...

but I just always felt Jag wanted to make thing easier for him... which I guess is good strategy,.. but it lessens the credit I give for winning competitions...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of the BB reindeer games show airing next month? Do you think it’s gonna be any strategy or just like physical competitions?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of the BB reindeer games show airing next month? Do you think it’s gonna be any strategy or just like physical competitions?
I don’t think anything of it yet. All we know is that there is some show under the BB banner. We don’t know anything about the format.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. It is just the Challenge.

I will watch it, but I am not a huge fan of the format. At least it doesn’t the HS angst/drunk hook up vibe to it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing that this is totally taped. Allows for a “winners edit”, unfortunately…

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing that this is totally taped. Allows for a “winners edit”, unfortunately…

the show is painful to watch with the Christmas theme...they really went overboard... with that said... the competitions are very balanced... and would be better competitions(unchristmassed) for the main show...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the show is painful to watch with the Christmas theme...they really went overboard... with that said... the competitions are very balanced... and would be better competitions(unchristmassed) for the main show...
it is pretty bad. I am watching it because there is nothing else on atm. But it is really bad.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is pretty bad. I am watching it because there is nothing else on atm. But it is really bad.

but again... these competitions if you take away the theme... they are actually really good... if regular BB took some notes on these competitions, we can have a better BB...

also, once again I must say X had to be a plant... they needed a black winner... so lets get someone that checks all the boxes... he is a strong athletic competitor, he is one of the smartest players BB ever had... and he is good looking for the girls to want to work with him... also likable, in the sense that he is a nice guy...

I don't think anyone in BB history has ever checked all the boxes like he did/does...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but again... these competitions if you take away the theme... they are actually really good... if regular BB took some notes on these competitions, we can have a better BB...

also, once again I must say X had to be a plant... they needed a black winner... so lets get someone that checks all the boxes... he is a strong athletic competitor, he is one of the smartest players BB ever had... and he is good looking for the girls to want to work with him... also likable, in the sense that he is a nice guy...

I don't think anyone in BB history has ever checked all the boxes like he did/does...
I am incapable of viewing his season with neutral eyes. I choose to refrain from commenting on anyone associated with it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am incapable of viewing his season with neutral eyes. I choose to refrain from commenting on anyone associated with it.

my comment about X wasnt about this craptastical reindeer games... I am wondering whether X is the best MOLD of a player they ever had... and if it is even close...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my comment about X wasnt about this craptastical reindeer games... I am wondering whether X is the best MOLD of a player they ever had... and if it is even close...
I am not referring to this Reindeer Games season. It is dumb, but it is harmless schlock. I was referring to the Cookout season and everyone associated with it.