• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game on.

A lot more intriguing now. Double elim up next too.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game on.

A lot more intriguing now. Double elim up next too.
What happened between Felisha and Izzy? Their body language on the block was ICEY. And Izzy clearly knew she was leaving (ignoring the exit interview).

What did Cieri say to Jared as they met in the confessional hallway? It seemed important. I wonder if Julie messed with her mic and Cieri knew the vote? But if Izzy knew what was happening (apparently going back to Wednesday night), how would that have changed anything?

But yes, it appears the house has FINALLY smartened up and Cieri is now the house target #1. I like Cieri, but she HAS to go. WAY too unfair advantage wise.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened between Felisha and Izzy? Their body language on the block was ICEY. And Izzy clearly knew she was leaving (ignoring the exit interview).

What did Cieri say to Jared as they met in the confessional hallway? It seemed important. I wonder if Julie messed with her mic and Cieri knew the vote? But if Izzy knew what was happening (apparently going back to Wednesday night), how would that have changed anything?

But yes, it appears the house has FINALLY smartened up and Cieri is now the house target #1. I like Cieri, but she HAS to go. WAY too unfair advantage wise.

I have no clue what happened to Felicia and Izzy if anything.

But yes, Izzy and everyone knew the "blindside" of it was during the afternoon.

Apparently what Ive gathered is Jared was paranoid and felt something was up and started telling people that Jag told him about the flip(lying) and everyone freaked out and panicked then confirmed it was true. So everyone knew ahead of time.

I believe Cirie told Jared in the hall to jsut vote Izzy with everyone since it was a lost cause anyways.

Yeah its nice to see Cirie have to play from the bottom and earn it a bit. The way the new HOH went will make things interesting. Then theres still the second boot that happens on the fly.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

even though it was an advantage... Maybe not as much as one as we thought.... Jared is that bad of a player... also it was really stupid to have Jared in all her big alliances... They should have separated from eachother more... Cirie is a great Reality competition player... but I really think Jared Messed up her game as well...

They also totally overplayed Jared's first HOH... There goal was to separate Cam and Red... But they went so Personal... that it was impossible for it NOT to get the attention of the others...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue what happened to Felicia and Izzy if anything.

But yes, Izzy and everyone knew the "blindside" of it was during the afternoon.

Apparently what Ive gathered is Jared was paranoid and felt something was up and started telling people that Jag told him about the flip(lying) and everyone freaked out and panicked then confirmed it was true. So everyone knew ahead of time.

I believe Cirie told Jared in the hall to jsut vote Izzy with everyone since it was a lost cause anyways.

Yeah its nice to see Cirie have to play from the bottom and earn it a bit. The way the new HOH went will make things interesting. Then theres still the second boot that happens on the fly.
[no spoilers]

Cirie and Felisha have no chance in this comp. I suspect America and Cory have the best chances, but they are also playing somewhat under the radar games (though Cory drove the blindside and they have been wanting to actually play, so maybe…).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even though it was an advantage... Maybe not as much as one as we thought.... Jared is that bad of a player... also it was really stupid to have Jared in all her big alliances... They should have separated from eachother more... Cirie is a great Reality competition player... but I really think Jared Messed up her game as well...

They also totally overplayed Jared's first HOH... There goal was to separate Cam and Red... But they went so Personal... that it was impossible for it NOT to get the attention of the others...
Yeah. Jared is REALLY bad. But he is still a source of info and a reliable vote for Cirie.

Assuming it gets down to Cirie and Jared at the end, will she try to spoil her game for him to win, or will she pull a Dick and go in guns blazing?

I gotta assume she would fall on her sword for him. Not that is a possibility, anyway.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Jared is REALLY bad. But he is still a source of info and a reliable vote for Cirie.

Assuming it gets down to Cirie and Jared at the end, will she try to spoil her game for him to win, or will she pull a Dick and go in guns blazing?

I gotta assume she would fall on her sword for him. Not that is a possibility, anyway.

of course... but if his role was the information giver... then the fact that the rest of the house has figured that out that those 4 were controlling the house, then that is even more evidence of how bad he has played...

they should have done a better job hiding it... not sure who was more to fault there him or Cirie... as i think Cirie has a clear blindspot to her son... but they have been playing too close together if he was supposed to be more of a spy...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Props to Bowie. Going in, I had her falling off 3rd (after Cirie and Felisha).

But yeah…. Jared is BAD at this game.he will likely be the target of just about everyone next week. Good luck, bro.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Props to Bowie. Going in, I had her falling off 3rd (after Cirie and Felisha).

But yeah…. Jared is BAD at this game.he will likely be the target of just about everyone next week. Good luck, bro.

As much as it has been an advantage for Cirie. Maybe it has been more of a crutch.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it has been an advantage for Cirie. Maybe it has been more of a crutch.
A bad ride-or-die is worse than no ride-or-die at all, I guess. If you can’t pivot on a dime and cut the throat of today’s ally, you are too rigid. And understandably, Cirie can’t do that to Jared. For her sake, I just hope she can weather the fallout of his demise.

Though Dick won with a ride-or-die who wanted nothing to do with him, and was equally bad at the game…

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bad ride-or-die is worse than no ride-or-die at all, I guess. If you can’t pivot on a dime and cut the throat of today’s ally, you are too rigid. And understandably, Circe can’t do that to Jared. For her sake, I just hope she can weather the fallout of his demise.

Though Dick won with a ride-or-die who wanted nothing to do with him, and was equally bad at the game…

we will see if Jared can Mend anything this week... not sure how he can besides putting up his mother, and telling everyone their secret(even though he accidentally did already).... but if he puts her up she is going home... no matter what...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will see if Jared can Mend anything this week... not sure how he can besides putting up his mother.... but if he puts her up she is going home... no matter what...
He doesn’t have it in him to win. So AS A TEAM, it doesn’t make sense for him to sacrifice her. That would just be kicking his death down the road a couple weeks (maybe). Circe has the capability to survive his blowup.

But how much does Blu know? Jared told her, but the broadcast made it seem like she didn’t believe him.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t have it in him to win. So AS A TEAM, it doesn’t make sense for him to sacrifice her. That would just be kicking his death down the road a couple weeks (maybe). Circe has the capability to survive his blowup.

But how much does Blu know? Jared told her, but the broadcast made it seem like she didn’t believe him.

i agree he aint winning it... just saying that would be the only way for him to fix the damage he created.... To tell everyone their secret, and to kick his mother out....

Funny thing is last episode they showed him calling her MOM.... dont think anyone caught it...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched in a few years but I’ve got a ton on Paramount Plus I can watch, no spoilers but how is this season so far? Isn’t it usually over by now?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched in a few years but I’ve got a ton on Paramount Plus I can watch, no spoilers but how is this season so far? Isn’t it usually over by now?
It isn’t even at the half way point yet.

IMHO, you can pretty much skip S20. That is HANDS DOWN the absolute worst season of any of the CBS reality shows ever (to be fair, I only watch BB and Survivor). I literally almost bailed on the show during that season. Although, it is hailed as the BEST season of the show by many (not surprisingly).

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t even at the half way point yet.

IMHO, you can pretty much skip S20. That is HANDS DOWN the absolute worst season of any of the CBS reality shows ever (to be fair, I only watch BB and Survivor). I literally almost bailed on the show during that season. Although, it is hailed as the BEST season of the show by many (not surprisingly).
Looking back I think it’s just Season 24 I missed as the last season I remember was the Cookout dominating.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back I think it’s just Season 24 I missed as the last season I remember was the Cookout dominating.
The cookout was S20. If that was your last season, you have 3 completed seasons to catch up on before the current season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cookout was S20. If that was your last season, you have 3 completed seasons to catch up on before the current season.
Wow, I must have been smokin’ some seriously dope dope…

The cookout was S23 and we are in S25.

Nevermind me. I know nothing…

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show goes on waaaaaaaay too long.