• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU fuck Michigan sideways and straight up please :pray:

@Ritzarmy Penn St is in the drivers seat if Ohio St can win. I just hope Michigan St upset Penn St lol

I still think the Michigan-Ohio St winner could get in the CFP. Michigan would bc they get to the B1G CCG but I still think they can get in bc there resume is so strong

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ritzarmy Penn St is in the drivers seat if Ohio St can win. I just hope Michigan St upset Penn St lol

I still think the Michigan-Ohio St winner could get in the CFP. Michigan would bc they get to the B1G CCG but I still think they can get in bc there resume is so strong

Penn State lost another (3) tackle this past week for the season so I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to MSU.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna cry for a little bit!

I cannot believe I lost in round one. I have the only team in the draft where my bench actually has a chance to play, I didn't just fill it with the best players possible I could who will never play.

I'll be over this in a minute but we really need to start voting on the ENTIRE team not just a few guys we like!

Ok, i'm done cryin'!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna cry for a little bit!

I cannot believe I lost in round one. I have the only team in the draft where my bench actually has a chance to play, I didn't just fill it with the best players possible I could who will never play.

I'll be over this in a minute but we really need to start voting on the ENTIRE team not just a few guys we like!

Ok, i'm done cryin'!

I had a pretty stronf bench too and I also felt my lineup wasnt as strong as it could have been. I could have started some of my bench players possibly too

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did send the winners to Ford. Congrats again to Meebs!