• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Free agency and draft thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...it's Sean's team. It's not like he's a Parcell's disciple or anything like that. Looking for the right kinda guy.
He will trade everyone he doesn’t like and go into full rebuild. Seems like he is there for the long haul. If they find a QB that could expatiate the process but don’t count on it. He is the type of guy to trade up for his guy but not sure they want to give more draft capital. They are now just getting their picks back and they take on big cap hits the next two years. A mess

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that trade also included a top WR salary. the trade worked well for both teams. Always liked Cooper's game and character.
Yeah he is a great guy. This is where it is beneficial to have an owner who is willing to spend money. Reduced his cap hit and I expect him to do the same with Jeudy.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will trade everyone he doesn’t like and go into full rebuild. Seems like he is there for the long haul. If they find a QB that could expatiate the process but don’t count on it. He is the type of guy to trade up for his guy but not sure they want to give more draft capital. They are now just getting their picks back and they take on big cap hits the next two years. A mess

Truly a mess. The Broncos are heading into their 8th year, post Manning and have trotted out so many QB's that I've lost count. Longest playoff drought in franchise history and a number of other crappy records have been broken. Tough times in Broncos country.

If they can emerge in the next year or two with a franchise QB, then there is hope for the future. Ownership has made it pretty clear that Sean Payton is the coach for the long haul. He's going to get his shot at building this team in his image.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly a mess. The Broncos are heading into their 8th year, post Manning and have trotted out so many QB's that I've lost count. Longest playoff drought in franchise history and a number of other crappy records have been broken. Tough times in Broncos country.

If they can emerge in the next year or two with a franchise QB, then there is hope for the future. Ownership has made it pretty clear that Sean Payton is the coach for the long haul. He's going to get his shot at building this team in his image.
Yeah you don’t give up a pick and let him have full control if he can’t do things his way.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper is a much better player than Jeudy. Still, Browns didn't pay much at all so worth the risk probably

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The word is that they want to trade up to get McCarthy, better hope he turns into a franchise qb

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good question, I choose Pittsburgh because it is a better organization even at the cost of throwing to Jefferson. With Pittsburgh i feel like i could help develop wrs and will always be in position to win every year.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good question, I choose Pittsburgh because it is a better organization even at the cost of throwing to Jefferson. With Pittsburgh i feel like i could help develop wrs and will always be in position to win every year.
I agree but man....having Jefferson to throw to is tempting.

It can be debated but probably the best receiver in the League.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word is that they want to trade up to get McCarthy, better hope he turns into a franchise qb
That would be laughable if a team traded up to get JJ McCarthy IMO - that dude isn’t worth a 1st round pick period. I would rather have Penix or Nix. McCarthy just isn’t a franchise QB IMO, he isn’t that impressive, he’s a pure game manager QB who was on a team loaded with talent at Michigan and he mainly just handed the ball off. I thought it was absurd that Anthony Richardson went at #4 last year, but at least he has dynamic athletic ability, what does McCarthy have?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be laughable if a team traded up to get JJ McCarthy IMO - that dude isn’t worth a 1st round pick period. I would rather have Penix or Nix. McCarthy just isn’t a franchise QB IMO, he isn’t that impressive, he’s a pure game manager QB who was on a team loaded with talent at Michigan and he mainly just handed the ball off. I thought it was absurd that Anthony Richardson went at #4 last year, but at least he has dynamic athletic ability, what does McCarthy have?
I agree.

McCarthy strikes me as a high end career backup, a guy who can stick around the League for 8-10 years.