• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Draft & FA. Where do we start?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the closing speed
Heck yes. I like the idea of this kid or Peyton Wilson paired with Overshown. Big, fast backers who can thump. It's been a while since we had that. The biggest on field advantage SF has had on us the last few years IMO..LB. Warmer and Greenlaw just murder us, and our LB's get blown off the ball and ran over

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck yes. I like the idea of this kid or Peyton Wilson paired with Overshown. Big, fast backers who can thump. It's been a while since we had that. The biggest on field advantage SF has had on us the last few years IMO..LB. Warmer and Greenlaw just murder us, and our LB's get blown off the ball and ran over
I think Kendrick has something left in the tank. Kendricks is a good addition. Clark I just don't know if he is JAG or what he is yet. That front 7 was a mess with all those safeties involved. Kearse was a bum. Overshown is another that looked real good before he went down. Things probably would have been better if LVE and Overshown had not gone down.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kendrick has something left in the tank. Kendricks is a good addition. Clark I just don't know if he is JAG or what he is yet. That front 7 was a mess with all those safeties involved. Kearse was a bum. Overshown is another that looked real good before he went down. Things probably would have been better if LVE and Overshown had not gone down.
There's another kid, Chop Robinson from PSU that will be a stud LB
You are right about DL. I would have no complaints about T'Vondre Sweat in round 2. A 350 lb monster solves a lot

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LB has to be 3rd round unless we gain another pick thru trade back and gain a 4th.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin Cook to the Cowboys. Good year 2 years ago, still only 28. Good move

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure was. Watt would have been a fantastic pick. On the other hand I had to give them credit for Martin. I was pissed at the Rams from snatching Donald from us. They had Su and I was sure they would get a TE, but they took Donald. We did do well with Martin, so it ended up being great for us too.
We werent gonna draft Donald.
We thought he was too small. (actually a lot of teams did)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's as if this team doesn't even watch their own games. If they think they are going to hand Mazi the job we are worse off than I realized.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's as if this team doesn't even watch their own games. If they think they are going to hand Mazi the job we are worse off than I realized.
This is really bullshit. They can clear space without resigning Dak, as has been pointed out. It's like they just don't give a shit about anything but their personal bottom line at this point. If they don't get their shit together this team may miss the playoffs.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really bullshit. They can clear space without resigning Dak, as has been pointed out. It's like they just don't give a shit about anything but their personal bottom line at this point. If they don't get their shit together this team may miss the playoffs.
I still roll my eyes when I think of Switzer and Jerry hoisting that last Lombardy. They won with Jimmy's players.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still roll my eyes when I think of Switzer and Jerry hoisting that last Lombardy. They won with Jimmy's players.
Yes they did. I agree with others on here that some of the players we lost were bad contracts. But some weren't. The deal Tyron signed was a great deal for the Jets. If he plays the exact same # of snaps as he played last season for the Cowboys he gets $12 million. He only gets $20M if he plays the entire season. We have lost 8 starters/rotational players and added 1. Apparently, we can't talk to anyone who wants more the $2M a year. The two starters we land in the draft and the scrub/injured/old FA's we signed aren't going to be enough. WTF is it going to look like around here when Dak, Parsons, Lamb and Diggs are making a combined $145M a year soon?