• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think they may bring Bledsoe off the bench....probably start Ball, Redick, Ingram, Zion and Adams.....not sure what they are planning.
Right, still not a great shooting starting 5 by today's standards... "just" 2 non-threats from the outside is a big deal.

We'll probably have to agree to disagree... the upcoming season will tell the tale.

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, still not a great shooting starting 5 by today's standards... "just" 2 non-threats from the outside is a big deal.

We'll probably have to agree to disagree... the upcoming season will tell the tale.
Redick is a sniper.

Ingram and Ball are just below Redick and good shooters. Ingram at 39% and Ball at 38%.

Zion made 43% in limited shots. So not a great indicator but has shown promise.

Adams is the only one who doesn't shoot the 3.

And Hart and Bledsoe are both respectable off the bench.

You're right....neither of us will make the other agree with their stance but it's always fun to try.

• Clown
Reactions: GNG

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Redick, Bledsoe, Ingram and Zion can all hit the 3.

Redick sure.
Bledsoe is average at best at the 3 and doesn't shoot it a whole lot.
Zion really doesn't have a shot yet which makes sense bc he can do so many other things. It will take time if he works at it.
Ingram expanded his game and has been knocking his shot down more, future looks bright.

There is just something off with this team...maybe Lonzo starts bc he is the distributor they need and his shot did improve. Nice athletic starting 5 but still very young..not a whole lot of defense as well. We will see. Talented, young team, like any team it will take time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've got Ball in the starting line-up, you've got Bledsoe on the bench.

No?

I don't think so. Redick is 36, I don't see him starting. If he does, he won't be playing starters minutes.

Bledsoe is listed as a PG, but I'd bet he can play SG just fine.

My starting lineup would be:

1. Lonzo
2. Bledsoe
3. Ingram
4. Adams
5. Zion

Redick is listed as a combo guard, so he can backup both guard spots. Although, theoretically they could make sure that Lonzo or Bledsoe is on the floor with him at all times so he wouldn't have to play too much PG.

Down the stretch in a close game, I'm going with Bledsoe and Redick unless and until Lonzo starts hitting at least 70% on free throws.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball being able to defend 2s let’s them play him and Bledsoe together If they want

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I were to guess- Whiteside will go to either the Kings or the Knicks. Those are my guesses. He is NOT going back to Portland unless its for like 1 year 4 million.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the Lakers are significantly the best team but they might have the deepest team as well. Another team I do think is very deep is Brooklyn, just have to see them on the court...is the issue there. Only thing with Brooklyn is their lack size at PF position.

Starters
Lebron - Kyrie
KCP - LeVert
Matthews - Harris
AD - KD
Gasol - Jordan

Bench
Schroder - Dinwiddie
Caruso - Shamet
Kuzma - Prince
Morris - Jeff Green
Harrell - Allen

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I were to guess- Whiteside will go to either the Kings or the Knicks. Those are my guesses. He is NOT going back to Portland unless its for like 1 year 4 million.

Kings have their full MLE...that makes sense

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the Lakers are significantly the best team but they might have the deepest team as well. Another team I do think is very deep is Brooklyn, just have to see them on the court...is the issue there. Only thing with Brooklyn is their lack size at PF position.

Starters
Lebron - Kyrie
KCP - LeVert
Matthews - Harris
AD - KD
Gasol - Jordan

Bench
Schroder - Dinwiddie
Caruso - Shamet
Kuzma - Prince
Morris - Jeff Green
Harrell - Allen
I think the Lakers definitely have the better squad, but I like Brooklyns fluidity better for spacing and switching. I think the Nets should try to trade DAJ to try to solidify the PF position though. I like Allen better at this point in their careers.