• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, damn. That Scoop B guy might actually have sources then. I saw on Twitter a couple of days ago he was saying Harden to the Nets and it was close to being done. People said he was nuts

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pistons trade Bruce Brown to Nets​

The Detroit Pistons have acquired former first-round pick Džanan Musa and a 2021 second-round pick from the Brooklyn Nets. Detroit gave up guard Bruce Brown in exchange for Musa.

Musa, 21, has played in 49 games since being selected with the No. 29 pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. He’s averaged 4.3 points per game.

Brown — who was selected in the second round of the 2018 NBA Draft — has averaged 6.3 points and 4.7 rebounds in two seasons in the league.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the shitshow continue

Also it's fine to throw this as Kyrie's fault, but let's not forget KD was also unhappy with his touches in GS. That was one of the biggest reasons he wanted to leave. GS had a system in which the ball wasn't dominated by any one player. Now KD is in Brooklyn with a ball dominant Kyrie and you want to add another ball dominant guard in Harden.

Yeah, that's going to be fantastic long term.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but I just do t see houston trading Harden under any circumstances. They should, but I don’t see it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the shitshow continue

Harden in Brooklyn? That's a trainwreck times three. Let's see here. Kyire- has won one playoff series without LeBron two years ago. Then in the semi's against the Bucks had his worst 4 or 5 game stretch of his career. And let's not forget how unhappy he became with the cities of Cleveland & Boston. The same will happen in Brooklyn. KD. Well he's just a joke & a socail media fraud. All time great player who had to run to a team he couldn't beat in order to get rings. And Harden. Nobody vanishes in the playoffs like the Bearded Bozo.

Stave Nash will have his hands full. And I give it about 20 games before he gets thrown under the bus by his two crybaby superstars.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Expected. LA can go over the cap to keep him via bird rights, but honestly, as good as he was for us last year, I'm not sure I'd pay him 18 to 20 mil. If some team puts that out there for him, I'd definitely consider letting him walk. Something in that 10 to 15 range seems fair

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also it's fine to throw this as Kyrie's fault, but let's not forget KD was also unhappy with his touches in GS. That was one of the biggest reasons he wanted to leave. GS had a system in which the ball wasn't dominated by any one player. Now KD is in Brooklyn with a ball dominant Kyrie and you want to add another ball dominant guard in Harden.

Yeah, that's going to be fantastic long term.
KD seems like the type that doesn't really take a second to analyze a *potential* situation. But rather, reacts.

I just can't see how a combo of Harden, Kyrie and Durant leads to success.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden in Brooklyn? That's a trainwreck times three. Let's see here. Kyire- has won one playoff series without LeBron two years ago. Then in the semi's against the Bucks had his worst 4 or 5 game stretch of his career. And let's not forget how unhappy he became with the cities of Cleveland & Boston. The same will happen in Brooklyn. KD. Well he's just a joke & a socail media fraud. All time great player who had to run to a team he couldn't beat in order to get rings. And Harden. Nobody vanishes in the playoffs like the Bearded Bozo.

Stave Nash will have his hands full. And I give it about 20 games before he gets thrown under the bus by his two crybaby superstars.

I'm trying to find holes in this logic. And I don't see Nash surviving that situation. The media in NY are going to eat KD alive. Talent in about 99% of situations in the NBA (Spo and Pop the exceptions) outlast a coach. Nash has zero cache as a coach regardless of what caliber of player he was.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reactions: DJ

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to find holes in this logic. And I don't see Nash surviving that situation. The media in NY are going to eat KD alive. Talent in about 99% of situations in the NBA (Spo and Pop the exceptions) outlast a coach. Nash has zero cache as a coach regardless of what caliber of player he was.

If Nash makes it through the entire season I'd be surprised. Great point about the NY media, they can be brutal at times. And KD doesn't have the mental make-up to handle a situation like that. It's gonna be fun to watch the Nets dysfunction in full effect this season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nash makes it through the entire season I'd be surprised. Great point about the NY media, they can be brutal at times. And KD doesn't have the mental make-up to handle a situation like that. It's gonna be fun to watch the Nets dysfunction in full effect this season.

I saw KD get snippy at times in Golden State where the local media is nearly the complete opposite of the NY media (at least from my perception). The Warriors in his 3 years there, won two titles and they were winning at a near record pace. He's not going to be walking into an already built culture. It's now up to him and Kyrie (potentially Harden as well) to build said culture. I can't think of bigger potential disaster.