• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CitySushi

And the Cavs wouldn't get Draymond :yes: :clap:
To be honest there’s probably some merit here. Insiders have heard grumbling that the management and players aren’t too happy with Draymond these days. Feels like he’s on team Klutch more than the Warriors. He defends Lebron much more than Steph these days. Iguodala always claps back on Twitter to any Steph slander but Draymond only comes to Lebron defense. It’s weird.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest there’s probably some merit here. Insiders have heard grumbling that the management and players aren’t too happy with Draymond these days. Feels like he’s on team Klutch more than the Warriors. He defends Lebron much more than Steph these days. Iguodala always claps back on Twitter to any Steph slander but Draymond only comes to Lebron defense. It’s weird.
Very strange

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell would Kuzma ande KCP be involved in a trade for Oladipo?

No one has suggested the Lakers as a trade partner for him that I've seen.

Looks like you're just on here showing your ass...again.

Stick to your jr. high school girls basketball.
Lakers are trying to trade Danny Green and Kyle Kuzma for DeRozan with the Spurs who appear to planning to blow every thing up for A total rebuild

Also looking At Ibaka

Also they called about Dennis Schroder who might be A trade asset for Thunder who are also considering a rebuild

Last edited:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are trying to trade Danny Green and Kyle Kuzma for DeRozan with the Spurs who appear to planning to blow every thing up for A total rebuild

Also looking At Ibaka

how the Spurs haven’t taken that and ran is beyond me.

I think green would still have a lot of value to the right team. His down year was still pretty good.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the Spurs haven’t taken that and ran is beyond me.

I think green would still have a lot of value to the right team. His down year was still pretty good.
The Lakers are also enquired about Schroder from Oklahoma, as Okie is considering a total rebuild. It would free up money for the Spurs and keep them almost as good

In short, the Lakers are not Really actively looking for a third big name. But rather a nice upgrade.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are also enquired about Schroder from Oklahoma, as Okie is considering a total rebuild. It would free up money for the Spurs and keep them almost as good

In short, the Lakers are not Really actively looking for a third big name. But rather a nice upgrade.

i would hang onto green and dump some of the other guys.

But that's just me.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would hang onto green and dump some of the other guys.

But that's just me.
The Schroder guy in my opinion would be a nice up grade as a guard. Adding a third player might be tricky being some like Chris Paul aren't interested in being the third wheel

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Schroder guy in my opinion would be a nice up grade as a guard. Adding a third player might be tricky being some like Chris Paul aren't interested in being the third wheel

I just don’t buy this with Paul. He’s so efficient and with the load management required of a compressed season James or brow will be off the court more than usual imo.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t buy this with Paul. He’s so efficient and with the load management required of a compressed season James or brow will be off the court more than usual imo.
According to Lakers Nation Chris Paul is not interested in the Lakers, but yeah that would be a win win for both of them

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Lakers Nation Chris Paul is not interested in the Lakers, but yeah that would be a win win for both of them

Surprised since Paul and Bron are such good friends and talked about playing together for years

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised since Paul and Bron are such good friends and talked about playing together for years
Think CP3 thinks he’s still better than a ring chaser at this point. He probably still wants to be that locker room alpha

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Buckalis to tell us how they’re getting cp3 for sterling brown?

that still might be the best landing spot for everyone, all things considered.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think CP3 thinks he’s still better than a ring chaser at this point. He probably still wants to be that locker room alpha

I think he can be a 2 on a title team. Like Milwaukee.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person quoted appears to be third party, but claims that Paul wants a championship where he is needed, not where the team to is stacked

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wiggins stunts the other guys’ growth and doesn’t add many wins to the team. It doesn’t matter if they cant add a stud FA but it’s also to possibly sign these draft picks to big contracts if they want to, add role players...Wiggins take shots away from young players like Garland, KPJ, Sexton and the rookie doesn’t do much for this team imo And at least Love is a leader and great locker room guy
agree and IF this is how the Cavs see it the deal doesn't make sense. Only makes sense if they disagree and think they can get more out of him.