• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Draft Thread:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I was pissed we traded back into the first to get a OG!! And then give away your #37 when he would've been around for a lot longer than where we picked him. So no 2nd rounder now, effing ridiculous.
Hopefully they see something in him we don't.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Im saying once Denver drafted Lynch, Kap trade was over. Why draft a QB and pay 3 QBs around what would it be 25+ mill for 3 QBs on your roster. I still think they take a QB later in the draft.

Maybe draft a QB on the 3rd day. I'm happy with the picks, but should have drafted Garnett in the 2nd round. Let us see what happens tomorrow and Saturday. It's a rebuilding year and Niners just need to keep adding talent.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Purguy, but the last thing we need is another injured linebacker. If he's that good, NO WAY he falls out of the first round, even with an injured knee.
i agree but I thought it would of been worth the risk. He is 90% healthy.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U go get your guy. We have no clue if he would be there. He was the next best OLmen on the board. Yes I agree its a little much. Like I said 2nd 5th and 6th should of got it done.

Fair enough, we can agree to disagree. Now, no use in crying over spilled milk. Let's beat the hell out of the rest of this draft!!

I'd really like to get the Kaepernick drama to get figured out. I'm hoping the Jets pull the trigger and snag him. Jed and Trent need to forget the fact that CK isn't worth a 2nd round pick. But maybe they have something cooked up. But I doubt it.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Im saying once Denver drafted Lynch, Kap trade was over. Why draft a QB and pay 3 QBs around what would it be 25+ mill for 3 QBs on your roster. I still think they take a QB later in the draft.

Once Lynch was gone, Niners should have stayed put, but it's over and I hope that Garnett pans out. Niners do not need another Marcus Martin or a Brandon Thomas.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree but I thought it would of been worth the risk. He is 90% healthy.

Yeah, I hear he's a dude! He might have been a guy to wait for at 37! I think if Jack or Connor Cook is hanging around in the mid to late 2nd, you trade your asses up and steal!!

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, we can agree to disagree. Now, no use in crying over spilled milk. Let's beat the hell out of the rest of this draft!!

I'd really like to get the Kaepernick drama to get figured out. I'm hoping the Jets pull the trigger and snag him. Jed and Trent need to forget the fact that CK isn't worth a 2nd round pick. But maybe they have something cooked up. But I doubt it.

Maybe the Jets can give us a 3rd round pick or maybe 4th round pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so disgusted. I guess the plan is to continue scoring 14 points a game. Not saying we don't need OL help,but we have the two worse Qbs in the league and they aren't getting any better. I have a hard time seeing us win more then 1 game next season.
U do know we have to pay gabbert and Kap and adding a 1st rd Qb would put our QBs at around 20-25 mill for the year. Once Denver drafted Lynch we were not drafting a QB in the 1st or early 2nd rd. We still improved 2 Positions today. We have 2 major upgrades.

Im happy as Hell.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U do know we have to pay gabbert and Kap and adding a 1st rd Qb would put our QBs at around 20-25 mill for the year. Once Denver drafted Lynch we were not drafting a QB in the 1st or early 2nd rd. We still improved 2 Positions today. We have 2 major upgrades.

Im happy as Hell.

We didn't have to pay all that money. We could have traded Kaep,but Baalke to afraid to admit he failed with the Kaep pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe draft a QB on the 3rd day. I'm happy with the picks, but should have drafted Garnett in the 2nd round. Let us see what happens tomorrow and Saturday. It's a rebuilding year and Niners just need to keep adding talent.
But we don't know if we would of landed him. he was next in line to get draft in the Oline class. Now I will be fair and say I would rather have drafted Martin because Kilgore could of moved to Guard and then would of upgraded 2 spots on the Oline.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have to pay all that money. We could have traded Kaep,but Baalke to afraid to admit he failed with the Kaep pick.
To who: Please tell me. Denver was our #1 option. We had no other options.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take the 3rd rounder in a hearbeat!!
Jets already said they wouldn't give a 3rd. thats the issue. Once Denver got lynch our trade market for Kap went bye bye.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look guys Im on the I hate Baalke bandwagon but today was a good day. It wasn't a A+ day but it was at least a B+ day.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocker today was Tunsil falling after that Pic and Jack and treadwell falling. Same for the Bama LB.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was reported that SEA was interested in picking Garnett and Baalke jumped the pick in order to land arguably the best OG in the draft. I agree with the move in order to A) stick it to SEA and B) get the guy they coveted that would be an instant starter day 1.

Good draft for the trenches, an area we desperately need help and talent in. If both Buckner and Armstead can put pressure on the QB as 3-4 ends, then we have a huge advantage in the defensive front 7.

To those upset a QB wasn't taken, ask yourself what Goff or Wentz would be able to do behind the current Niner OL.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the picks. I was a little worried that trade up was for Cook which would have made zero sense with Denver taking Lynch unless we were going to release Karo which is also dumb.

Was also concerned it was for Jack who I like but it really sounds like his knee is screwed up. He might be there still late 2nd round or even 3rd.

Taking the best OH in the draft though was a brilliant pick. He wouldn't have lasted to our 2nd round pick with the run on OTs in the 1st. Teams looking for Opine help were going to be looking at him. We lost 2 really guards the past 2 years so it was a huge need.

Now quit screwing around with Davis and bring him back so we can have a decent line again.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The positives - I like the #7 pick, and while I can't say much about the pick at 28 or 29 or whatever....SF addressed a need. They made a big move to get him, so only time will tell.

The negatives - Kaepernick still being on this team bothers me....I just don't see any scenario in which he should stay. There is still a couple of days left to make some moves, but Denver has all but said (in words and in P. Lynch) that they are out. If there are no partners, cut him.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look guys Im on the I hate Baalke bandwagon but today was a good day. It wasn't a A+ day but it was at least a B+ day.

I like the picks and if it is true that the Seahawks had interest in Garnett, then it was a prudent move by Baalke. Maybe Niners can draft a QB in the 4th round with their compensatory pick. Niners did get a 7th rounder from the Chiefs. Kap or Gabbert will be the QB unless something crazy happens and I'm hoping that with a better OL and better coaching, the Niners will improve offensively.