• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys are a bunch of whiny bitches

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before anyone assumes that I was saying that Smith would be doing better than Kaepernick, I wasn't. I was saying that what Smith was and would likely be asked to do here this year was safe and with mostly familiar targets. The guy who is out (Crabtree), he didn't use as much so wouldn't be do without him. I wouldn't be comparing him with Kaepernick anyways.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. Kaep still has other staff to help him. I did just look up who the Niners QB coach is. Apparently, it is Geep Chryst, who has never played the QB position. I wonder why we have a QB coach who was never a QB. I concede that I know little about how coaching staffs are assembled. Is it normal to have a position coach who never played the position?

Wasn't he the Vernon-Post guy or the 28 yard TD by Alex guy? I read that he created and/or called for those plays . Yes, I know that has nothing to do with coaching Kaepernick.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason you always put an apostrophe between the 'e' and the 'a' in Bree's? Just wondering . Is it a phone/computer autocorrect, habit, or style?

Posting on my phone that's why.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say this with love. We get it we lost! Boo hoo. We just had a 5 game win streak. You guys are laughable. Kaep has barely had a full season played. Ya it wasn't pretty but in today's NFL it just isn't pretty every week. If it was that easy we would win every single game. Colts just lost to the damn rams and got smoked.

Kap may not be playing great but it doesn't mean he is a 2nd string qb like I have seen some of you saying. I get it's frustrating but damn it's embarrassing seeing all these posts.

:agree:

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not a big fan of bleacher report, but that's pretty on point.

Yes, but some of the one dimension also has to go on the coaches. The run game has been gore, gore, and some more gore, all up the gut. It has been pretty effective, but that kind of one dimension is not going to do it long term. I would like to see hunter and LMJ used more, get some speed in the offense. When does the O ever utilitze what speed it has? Other than Vernon's advantage against LBs that is about it. I don't think any defense worries about giving up big plays to our O.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did people even watch the fucking game today? Kaepernick was constantly pressured. Their DL simply out-played our OL and made Kaepernick uncomfortable in the pocket all day. And losing Vernon Davis with an already depleted receiving corps is a huge hit.

Again, not absolving Kaepernick of any blame, but you all sound fucking ridiculous right now. You want Alex Smith back? Okay, take him back. Just know, that Alex Smith is ALSO completing less than 60% of his passes at a MUCH lower YPA, and is a good 20 points lower in QBR than Kaepernick.

Get a fucking grip people. Such a stupid and whiny fan base.

Here's what I was talking about (the numbers at the second half of the article):

49ers Blog and Q&A: Alex Smith v. Colin Kaepernick: a side-by-side (by side) comparison

Yes, Kaepernick is better, just posting because it was what I said re:numbers. We can't compare them like some do and was done above because these are different teams (2012 Niners, 2013 Niners, and 2013 Chiefs).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say this with love. We get it we lost! Boo hoo. We just had a 5 game win streak. You guys are laughable. Kaep has barely had a full season played. Ya it wasn't pretty but in today's NFL it just isn't pretty every week. If it was that easy we would win every single game. Colts just lost to the damn rams and got smoked.

Kap may not be playing great but it doesn't mean he is a 2nd string qb like I have seen some of you saying. I get it's frustrating but damn it's embarrassing seeing all these posts.

THIS season he isn't exhibiting enough intangibles? with more game experience, we're hoping he improves in this area.....a little at a time? but what's troubling is.......he hasn't.

its not all his fault cause yesterday the protection could've been better, but its mostly him.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS season he isn't exhibiting enough intangibles? with more game experience, we're hoping he improves in this area.....a little at a time? but what's troubling is.......he hasn't.

its not all his fault cause yesterday the protection could've been better, but its mostly him.

How does one exhibit intangibles?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could tell the offense was flat after Vernon Davis left the game and they just couldn't do anything. But what really frustrated me, was not kaep, it was that brief defensive let down at the end of the first half that led to a TD for the panthers. Besides that, the defense was phenomenal, and could have won the game for us.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could tell the offense was flat after Vernon Davis left the game and they just couldn't do anything. But what really frustrated me, was not kaep, it was that brief defensive let down at the end of the first half that led to a TD for the panthers. Besides that, the defense was phenomenal, and could have won the game for us.

I agree, I saw the TD replay and I believe it was Rogers who had a shot at him for the tackle and completely fucked up. I'm not sure if he was going for the ball of not but it looked ugly.

With that said the defense still balled out and kept us in that game. Our offense just couldn't help them.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, the one brief letdown by the defense frustrates more so than the offense game long letdown?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On at least one play the receivers didn't do kaep any favors.
I can't post the exact tweet for some reason, but Prisco has a photo of the NFL coaches film that has two defenders closing in on Kaepernick and the receivers just running straight out, no one is looking back to help.

[MEDIA=twitter]400403811157569536[/MEDIA]/photo/1

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't post the exact tweet for some reason, but Prisco has a photo of the NFL coaches film that has two defenders closing in on Kaepernick and the receivers just running straight out, no one is looking back to help.

that was the 5 wide play right? looks like it...

I literally scream as to how not one person could've been open... apparently there were two however there heads weren't looking thus I would like to know why the play design doesnt have anyone coming back or sitting from the right side....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah, but even that kind of has an asterisk. Bowman damn near had a pick on a play that instead went for a first-down completion to Olsen. The TD was awful, though. Really inexcusable, and it turned out to be the difference in the game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, the one brief letdown by the defense frustrates more so than the offense game long letdown?

Nope not at all. Just stating there one lapse in the game. They deserve no blame here. Carolina's D just played better.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How does one exhibit intangibles?

by playing well............by running the offense well (not just pass plays). as viewing fans, we can see the difference in him being comfortable (last season) and uncomfortable (now). if the offense is operating or sputtering?

knowing pre-snap adjustments, changing (adjustments) run plays, able to scan 1st and 2nd reads, knowing where the pressure will come from, able to escape pressure AND not lose yards, etc. etc..

not asking for him to be the very best or exhibit mega tangibles, just play similar to last year. again, its not ALL his fault.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

What's amazing the only one turning looking for the ball is the guy that was covered

I just don't see how you wouldn't have one or two guys come back for the ball.

The other thing I noticed is what is our O line doing there? There is only 5 guys rushing so it should be a hat on a hat yet Davis is standing there dumbfounded, Goodwin looks like he just got beat with Iupati standing there looking off into space.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's amazing the only one turning looking for the ball is the guy that was covered.

Maybe he was the first read, the only one who reportedly feels he might get the ball, if Kaepernick were a one-read QB (not my words, that's an 'if' statement).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

My frustration is why not call the game to ease that pressure a bit? Maybe a few screens or slants to make the defense think twice about coming full force every time but I don't seem to recall us doing either with the exception of the WR screen to Mario that bounced off his gloves.