• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys are a bunch of whiny bitches

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say this with love. We get it we lost! Boo hoo. We just had a 5 game win streak. You guys are laughable. Kaep has barely had a full season played. Ya it wasn't pretty but in today's NFL it just isn't pretty every week. If it was that easy we would win every single game. Colts just lost to the damn rams and got smoked.

Kap may not be playing great but it doesn't mean he is a 2nd string qb like I have seen some of you saying. I get it's frustrating but damn it's embarrassing seeing all these posts.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Players and teams have bad games. It is what is. And we lost our best play maker in Vernon

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny cuz I saw these types of post last yr too...

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss and the realization we most likely wont win the NFC West makes it hurt a lot more. Just a bad game by the offense as a whole, cant pin it all on Kap, But he just doesn't seem to have any composure in clutch moments.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not the first time this season that Kap performed badly... he can beat all the Jax, STL, AZ, Tenn & Hous teams... but if he cant play well vs the good teams... whats the point?

He played horrifically today... playcalling was bad once again but Kap didn't do anything to break the game open nor tried to win it. He fell under pressure a la Seattle n Indy...

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've found that it's better to not be on the board during the games. During the week, sure. But game day is either "we're amazing" or "we're the worst". It's exhausting.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These boards are resembling the fucking ESPN boards of the early 2000's. I feel like people just want to be trolls for the fun of it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't it 49ers suck? Of the offensive line sucks

The defense gave up 10 pts... thats it... Hard to argue that. They played their asses off.

OL were pressured but Kap didn't help by not throwing the ball away or taking off with decisive running... ALex didn't get passes so hell no about Kap...

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I say this with love. We get it we lost! Boo hoo. We just had a 5 game win streak. You guys are laughable. Kaep has barely had a full season played. Ya it wasn't pretty but in today's NFL it just isn't pretty every week. If it was that easy we would win every single game. Colts just lost to the damn rams and got smoked.

Kap may not be playing great but it doesn't mean he is a 2nd string qb like I have seen some of you saying. I get it's frustrating but damn it's embarrassing seeing all these posts.

What amazes me is no one on this board is recognizing the jobs both D's did today. The Panthers were world clas

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its not Kap as much as it is the coaches and the receivers. Did they bring in Mike Nolan or Mike Singletary and give the OC chores today? Talk about conservative football. Do they really think Gore can run them back to the Superbowl? Can't you even attempt a long pass? You don't even threaten the defensive deep at all.

Your team had better learn to develop a much more dynamic passing game or they will not do anything in the playoffs, even if they get there.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What amazes me is no one on this board is recognizing the jobs both D's did today. The Panthers were world clas

I forgot to mention it in this post. I said it in the game thread. This was a defensive battle! Props to your panthers!

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, guys. Both teams made a lot of mistakes, neither QB was particularly impressive. But both D's were tough, man.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Good game, guys. Both teams made a lot of mistakes, neither QB was particularly impressive. But both D's were tough, man.

Back at you. Panthers front 7 took over.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it's the frustration of losing this important game and seeing the division slip away. If we were in the NFC East with their records it would be different. But also I think there's the sense that to be a really good playoff qb Kaep has to be a leader and take over and do better against tough teams. He hasn't done that this year, although he did last year.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was the first week this year Kaep looked this bad I would just shrug it off, but Kaep has looked pretty bad every week since the Week 1 domination of Green Bay. It's just getting to the point of overly frustrating to see him struggle every week after we saw how great he can be last year.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, h0ckeysk83r? Well, your avatar isn't wearing any fucking pants! (then again, guess that isn't a bad thing haha)

I think there is a bit of a "sky if falling" sensation, but mostly because 1) the game JUST happened, and it was a heartbreaker, and 2) People probably weren't watching CAROLINA's winning streak.

Carolina played well and deserved the W today. Hope we get our injured guys back soon, and maybe have another chance in the playoffs to get a bit of revenge on our old division rivals. :fencing:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it's the frustration of losing this important game and seeing the division slip away. If we were in the NFC East with their records it would be different. But also I think there's the sense that to be a really good playoff qb Kaep has to be a leader and take over and do better against tough teams. He hasn't done that this year, although he did last year.

If this was the first week this year Kaep looked this bad I would just shrug it off, but Kaep has looked pretty bad every week since the Week 1 domination of Green Bay. It's just getting to the point of overly frustrating to see him struggle every week after we saw how great he can be last year.

Agreed but you gotta realize that every damn week I don't see any of the elite qbs consistently doing that. If that was the case then we would be undefeated. People still seem to forget that kap has played what like 18 games in his career. It's understandable to feel like this and be frustrated but it's not like the Brady's or the lucks or even Bree's are doing it every weekend.

It's easy to call out kaepernick but give credit to Carolina. Our defense gets credit and so should Carolina's.