• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys are a bunch of whiny bitches

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're acting like this game is an aberration. He has been bad throwing the ball this year. He has the talent to turn it around, but he's got A LOT of things to work on to move into the ranks of the elite. Physical talent alone won't do it. Kap could spend a little less time in the weight room and a little more time in the film room.

I can't comment on that cuz none of know exactly how much time he spends on film.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Plenty of people in the game day thread said it, including Crimson and Kinzu.

Oh, and Kaepernick has the 2nd highest QBR average to only Peyton Manning since he started. Say what you will about the stat, but Kaepernick has been at least a competent QB. Get your head out of your ass.

For the record, I said I missed Smith, not that I wanted him. I would not take Smith over Kap, but it's a close thing right now. Particularly at the end of that game when I was absolutely livid with the pathetic offensive performance.

Kap is passing very poorly lately. Sure, he was under a lot of pressure this game. That happens. Great QBs find a way to win important games at home. Kap absolutely crumbled at the end. I'm very curious to see how he bounces back this upcoming week. If we have any hope of winning the division, next week is a must-win. And Kap is going to have to have a strong game for us to beat the Saints in NO.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Shit what were we thinking... I've never seen kap play a good game ever... Come on quit the shit.

Don't act like the negativity on kap isnt rediculous.

And don't act like Kap's performance isn't concerning. Right now, his passing skills are the weakest link on this team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes seeing us play poorly. Yet we have a team that are human and are susceptible to having bad games. I've learned that very quickly especially watching this year already there is parity in the nfl. It happens brotha.

we've had two bad games already before this one...

gm 1, a chance to take on seattle at their house and fail...

gm 2, a chance to makeup the prior beatdown at home against another playoff team(afc) and fail...

gm 3, a chance to take on another top defense and current NFC playoff chase team; defense and STs showed up, offense did not match performance after a bye week and fail...

Its the same bad week after week, nothing is getting done to fix it. and it goes from Kap to OL to WRs to OC to whoever is involved...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like those who went after Alex from similar results and play are also quick to defend kap after the common play n results

People were defending Smith his first 3-4 years in the league the same way they are defending Kaep. Every young QB gets a grace period, Smith's was longer than most though, and it seems like Kaep's is shorter than most, for some reason.

Your logic really doesn't apply.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I said I missed Smith, not that I wanted him. I would not take Smith over Kap, but it's a close thing right now. Particularly at the end of that game when I was absolutely livid with the pathetic offensive performance.

Kap is passing very poorly lately. Sure, he was under a lot of pressure this game. That happens. Great QBs find a way to win important games at home. Kap absolutely crumbled at the end. I'm very curious to see how he bounces back this upcoming week. If we have any hope of winning the division, next week is a must-win. And Kap is going to have to have a strong game for us to beat the Saints in NO.

Your exact quote:

"I want Smith back"

Don't make me bring the post up.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaepernick isn't a great QB. See, that's the problem. Expectations. You people are expecting greatness already out of Kaepernick.

It's laughable.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully, we have the Saints coming up. It would really suck if the next opponent were a bad team because even if we win, everybody would still be shitting their pants about losing this game against the Panthers. If we beat a good team like the Saints, then perhaps the Niners can reverse the negative outlook that some of us have right now.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lets also be fair, Davis was out, manningham dropped some and boldin can't separate, when i see the seahawk receivers they get open a lot.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Criticism is all fine when being a fan. But jesus I see the saints lose to the jets that same team lose to the pats who have also been Jekyll and Hyde at times. We are 6-3 and this staff has managed us to a NFC championship game and Super Bowl appearance. Yes we haven't sealed the deal but damn this staff has made us relevant every yr. Like I said were 6-3 this yr losing will happen in the nfl. It sucks really bad but the way everyone is bitching is making it seem like kap is complete garbage. He had his struggles but shit who doesn't in today's nfl. If we were fans of other teams we would face the same problems. Nothing's perfect is this nfl as soon as you start realizing that the easier losses are to face. We are not gonna win every game.

Conversely, which QB doesn't have a big game throwing the football in today's NFL? Since week one, Kap has as many games under 100 yards passing as he does over 200. That doesn't cut it. He is the QB of this team and he needs to play better.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lets also be fair, Davis was out, manningham dropped some and boldin can't separate, when i see the seahawk receivers they get open a lot.

As has always been true, the QB gets too much credit when the team wins, and too much blame when the team loses.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conversely, which QB doesn't have a big game throwing the football in today's NFL? Since week one, Kap has as many games under 100 yards passing as he does over 200. That doesn't cut it. He is the QB of this team and he needs to play better.

To be fair, we dominated many of those games with the run and didn't need to pass. Should the Niners have had Kaep pass more in those games just to satisfy expectations based on today's NFL? A QB can throw for over 200 yards and have a bad game. Today's game was Kaep's first statistically bad game since the Indy game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People were defending Smith his first 3-4 years in the league the same way they are defending Kaep. Every young QB gets a grace period, Smith's was longer than most though, and it seems like Kaep's is shorter than most, for some reason.

People were still very much on Alex during the Harbaugh era... its nearly the same roster offensively for Kap too...

i understand the grace period but Kap's inherited team is much more contender-ish than Alex's ever was. Kap has been under the same system for 3 years lol...

logic is still there...

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kap just needs a kick in the ass...

Since Harbaugh has named Kap the starter, he has done nothing but praise Kap in the media. Of course I have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, but if it is any indication at all, Harbs needs to reel his QB in. Stop the praise, and get this kid focused (I use the term kid, because he seems to act that way in his personal life).

Willy Beamen comes to mind...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's true he hasn't. But he's still only played barely just over a season. We all agree he hasn't been great. But the post ive seen from you and lots of people while frustrated is down right embarrassing. I agree the fingers will point at him but if doesn't mean you guys have to point as well. You know this wasnt all on kap yet still it seems you point the finger.

It's entirely possible that people - myself included - are harder on Kap because he was so good last year. But that's part of the problem. He has pretty clearly regressed since last year. Maybe it's just a sophomore slump and he'll pull out of it, but this team is competing for the super bowl. And we won't make it through the playoffs the way he's playing lately.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, we dominated many of those games with the run and didn't need to pass. Should the Niners have had Kaep pass more in those games just to satisfy expectations based on today's NFL? A QB can throw for over 200 yards and have a bad game. Today's game was Kaep's first statistically bad game since the Indy game.

we've proven to be more successful when we run and maintain the running attack while leaving the passing game at moderate attempts...

its when we abandon the run game that allows sh*t to hit the fan...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People were still very much on Alex during the Harbaugh era... its nearly the same roster offensively for Kap too...

i understand the grace period but Kap's inherited team is much more contender-ish than Alex's ever was. Kap has been under the same system for 3 years lol...

logic is still there...

Yes, because Alex Smith was 7 years deep into his career when the Harbaugh era started. This is Kaep's 3rd, and only 18th start overall.

Apparently this fan base won't even give Kaepernick two seasons worth of games, when they gave Alex Smith 70+ starts.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Kaep's supporting cast is MUCH better than Smith's was. You're right, we're being hard on him. This team is competing for a super bowl this year, and he's our QB. Second-year Alex Smith caliber play won't cut it. If that's what we're looking at, then let's just tank the season and play for a higher pick.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep's supporting cast is MUCH better than Smith's was. You're right, we're being hard on him. This team is competing for a super bowl this year, and he's our QB. Second-year Alex Smith caliber play won't cut it. If that's what we're looking at, then let's just tank the season and play for a higher pick.

That supporting cast didn't show up today. Our OL got manhandled and our WRs (Manningham, specifically) were bad. Oh, and we lost our top receiving weapon early in the 2nd qtr.

But no, forget all that. Forget that Kaep is still a young QB. Forget that he was playing against arguably the top front seven in the league. He should've blocked for himself and gotten open for himself.