• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys are a bunch of whiny bitches

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious that the same people who've defended Smith and continuously pulled excuses out of their asses to deflected criticism off of him for SEVEN years are the same people who are SO quick to jump down Kaepernick's throat.

Just an interesting observation.

same could be said the other way around.....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, so glad this was Kap's first poor performanced game all season.. win or lose, this was the first time Kap played poorly.... sh*t what was i thinking...

imagined had he done it for more than once! :omg:

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want is for the Niners to win!

I don't care if the QB is Kaep/Smith/McCoy/Tolzien/BJ whats his name? As long they win!

I also don't blame Kaepernick for playing poorly against a top D. Its the NFL!!! Shit happens.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, so glad this was Kap's first poor performanced game all season.. win or lose, this was the first time Kap played poorly.... sh*t what was i thinking...

imagined had he done it for more than once! :omg:

Shit what were we thinking... I've never seen kap play a good game ever... Come on quit the shit.

Don't act like the negativity on kap isnt rediculous.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want is for the Niners to win!

I don't care if the QB is Kaep/Smith/McCoy/Tolzien/BJ whats his name? As long they win!

I also don't blame Kaepernick for playing poorly against a top D. Its the NFL!!! Shit happens.

You got the right attitude. The NFL is the NFL. If you don't play well, you get beat. Even if Kaep is as terrible as some say, there's nothing we can do about it this year. There's no one to promote or sign to replace him.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I can't get out of my mind most today is the fact that Harbaugh threw away that 1:57 to go into halftime. Bill Walsh would have cared for every second on that drive. The coaches have lost games due to their stubborn mentality, they need to take chances on things like that.

I don't mean to be a downer but down 2 games to the seahawks and a tough schedule down the stretch doesn't shed much light on getting back to the super bowl this season. Last thing we want to do is play Seattle in Seattle in the playoffs with their "stadium advantage"

But lets hope that changes :suds:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit what were we thinking... I've never seen kap play a good game ever... Come on quit the shit.

Don't act like the negativity on kap isnt rediculous.

Some are responding to the negative criticism on Kap like it came out of nowhere and that he never demonstrated a poor performance before....

Kap is struggling, I think thats fair and today he played awful... he talks the talk but hasn't come close to walking it that we know he's capable of.

I'm not calling for Alex Smith's return nor to set Kap on fire but call Kap out when in some POVs feels he deserves so. We're constantly getting away from the running game when its clearly working time and time again, so show me(Roman/Harbs/Kap) why we should be abandoning Gore so often for the passing attack that lacks performance thus far...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about that total QBR nonsense stat that someone made up, we have the worse passing offense in the NFL. I'm watching the games and watch that Kaepernick struggles as a passer ever game, he can't go through his progressions quickly enough and can't read a defense pre or post snap. I think the fact that Kaepernick rates that high in total QBR just shows us how useless that stat is as he has been absolutely terrible throwing the ball (not including a couple games). So would take Kaep over: Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Stafford, etc, just because he has a higher QBR? If Kaepernick is competent he is just barely competent.

I don't know what your obsession is with Kaepernick and honestly I'm really surprised you are as accepting of his mediocre play.

Anyway Walking Dead is on, we can continue this another day.

I'm not obsessed with Kaepernick at all. In fact, I'm on record saying I have my doubts about him being a franchise QB. But I know what I'm fucking watching, and I know that this passing game's struggles are beyond him. So, like I said, get your head out of your fucking ass and stop being such an emotional prick.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are responding to the negative criticism on Kap like it came out of nowhere and that he never demonstrated a poor performance before....

Kap is struggling, I think thats fair and today he played awful... he talks the talk but hasn't come close to walking it that we know he's capable of.

I'm not calling for Alex Smith's return nor to set Kap on fire but call Kap out when in some POVs feels he deserves so. We're constantly getting away from the running game when its clearly working time and time again, so show me(Roman/Harbs/Kap) why we should be abandoning Gore so often for the passing attack that lacks performance thus far...

Criticism is all fine when being a fan. But jesus I see the saints lose to the jets that same team lose to the pats who have also been Jekyll and Hyde at times. We are 6-3 and this staff has managed us to a NFC championship game and Super Bowl appearance. Yes we haven't sealed the deal but damn this staff has made us relevant every yr. Like I said were 6-3 this yr losing will happen in the nfl. It sucks really bad but the way everyone is bitching is making it seem like kap is complete garbage. He had his struggles but shit who doesn't in today's nfl. If we were fans of other teams we would face the same problems. Nothing's perfect is this nfl as soon as you start realizing that the easier losses are to face. We are not gonna win every game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like those who went after Alex from similar results and play are also quick to defend kap after the common play n results

Out of one whole season worth of games played I have seen kap play Leaps and bounds Better then I have seen smith play out of his whole career.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The point is that manning was drafted much higher and still played shitty. Quit acting like kaepernick is the god damn best qb ever to grace the field and that he should be golden every week. I see brady, Bree's even Rodgers play like shit.

This shit happens. Carolina played us good. It's funny warty I haven't seen you post all season till now. Where were you when we were winning.

He hasn't been golden - at least throwing the football - since week one. His struggles in the passing game are becoming alarming. It was pretty clear this week that we would need some production from him. We got nothing. I'm not giving up on him by any means, but he looked completely lost out there much of the day. That's inexcusable in a home game coming off a bye.

Plenty of people on here have absolutely shredded Wilson for his struggles. Well, Kap had a situation today that was pretty similar to what Wilson has had for weeks, and he absolutely choked the game away. Is he solely to blame? No. But he's the QB, and when the offense absolutely collapses, fingers are going to point at him. Justifiably so.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I think: I don't want Alex Smith back, not now, not ever. I think Kaepernick was brilliant last year for whatever reason -- maybe it was that teams weren't ready for him, maybe he was playing differently, I don't know. I also think that Kaepernick is smart enough, talented enough, and driven enough to do that again. I also think that he has played well at times this year. However, I also don't think that against some of the top defenses (Seattle, Indy, and now Carolina) he has shown this year that he can lead his team and carry them to a victory. Maybe that's unfair because he has had injuries to his receiver corps, maybe only the very best quarterbacks are able to do that and most aren't, maybe I expect too much of him at this stage. But the bottom line is that he hasn't really done it this year, with maybe the exception of the Houston game and if we are going to succeed in the playoffs he's going to have to do it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criticism is all fine when being a fan. But jesus I see the saints lose to the jets that same team lose to the pats who have also been Jekyll and Hyde at times. We are 6-3 and this staff has managed us to a NFC championship game and Super Bowl appearance. Yes we haven't sealed the deal but damn this staff has made us relevant every yr. Like I said were 6-3 this yr losing will happen in the nfl. It sucks really bad but the way everyone is bitching is making it seem like kap is complete garbage. He had his struggles but shit who doesn't in today's nfl. If we were fans of other teams we would face the same problems. Nothing's perfect is this nfl as soon as you start realizing that the easier losses are to face. We are not gonna win every game.

Losing is fine and like you said it happens... obviously I don't like losing, no one does, however I don't like seeing us play so poorly that lacks competitiveness from an outsiders view... especially happening after a bye week....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes we have seen kap struggle a bit with that. He's had his up and downs in only his first yr of played games. Jesus you act like he should be playing like a guy who can't make any mistakes. Even the best have there worse games. I have seen kap play lights out just like I have seen brady and Rodgers play lights out. Guess what I have also seen the same play like shit. Again if it was this easy we would have won the Super Bowl last yr and be undefeated right now.

Some of these posts are just so crazy right now. We get it we had Montana and young and won all these Super Bowls. This is a new nfl. Defenses are still good. If anything the younger qbs are better a lot faster now then they were back then.

You're acting like this game is an aberration. He has been bad throwing the ball this year. He has the talent to turn it around, but he's got A LOT of things to work on to move into the ranks of the elite. Physical talent alone won't do it. Kap could spend a little less time in the weight room and a little more time in the film room.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't been golden - at least throwing the football - since week one. His struggles in the passing game are becoming alarming. It was pretty clear this week that we would need some production from him. We got nothing. I'm not giving up on him by any means, but he looked completely lost out there much of the day. That's inexcusable in a home game coming off a bye.

Plenty of people on here have absolutely shredded Wilson for his struggles. Well, Kap had a situation today that was pretty similar to what Wilson has had for weeks, and he absolutely choked the game away. Is he solely to blame? No. But he's the QB, and when the offense absolutely collapses, fingers are going to point at him. Justifiably so.

It's true he hasn't. But he's still only played barely just over a season. We all agree he hasn't been great. But the post ive seen from you and lots of people while frustrated is down right embarrassing. I agree the fingers will point at him but if doesn't mean you guys have to point as well. You know this wasnt all on kap yet still it seems you point the finger.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing is fine and like you said it happens... obviously I don't like losing, no one does, however I don't like seeing us play so poorly that lacks competitiveness from an outsiders view... especially happening after a bye week....

Nobody likes seeing us play poorly. Yet we have a team that are human and are susceptible to having bad games. I've learned that very quickly especially watching this year already there is parity in the nfl. It happens brotha.