• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's With Brady ? ?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Thursday Brady left Gillette Stadium approx.. 22 minutes before the game started. The media was told that he cut his right thumb with scissors. After a million questions as to what he was doing trying to cut something left handed, He supposedly was reaching for them and he cut himself grabbing the wrong end.

The team was required to be at Gillette Friday morning for game film review, but Brady was absent. Belichcik said he was excused from the film review.

Then team had Saturday off.

Sunday the team practiced but Brady wasn't there. Yesterday (Monday) Brady was missing again and Belichick said his absences are excused for "personal" reasons. Of course that leads to a trailer load of speculation because no one has any idea what his personal reason actually is. Are Gisele and Tom having martial problems? Was there a death?

Then the fun begins.....Was TB pissed off because Belichick changed his mind last Thursday and decided to start JG? Up until an hour or so before the game, TB was going to start. Is TB getting nervous about JG getting so much help and attention from McDaniels and Belichick? After all, when Bledsoe got hurt against the Jets, Brady never gave back the starting QB position? Or has Belichick figured out a way for Brady to practice not having "contact" with the team or team mates during his suspension and is testing out the plan?

When asked if Brady would return for practice today or if he would play at all against the Panthers, BB was non-committal. So What's up with Tom Brady?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried yet but enjoying the reporters trying to get information from BB.
Name, rank and serial number only.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or has Belichick figured out a way for Brady to practice not having "contact" with the team or team mates during his suspension and is testing out the plan?

QUOTE]

You may be on to something there. A type of virtual reality thing. Like one of the indoor golfing screens that you actually hit the ball against the screen.

A video plays, maybe previously recorded from a helmet cam, Brady has to read the defense and throw at the screen to his open receiver....

Is there such a thing already? I don't visit arcades much

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be on to something there. A type of virtual reality thing. Like one of the indoor golfing screens that you actually hit the ball against the screen.

A video plays, maybe previously recorded from a helmet cam, Brady has to read the defense and throw at the screen to his open receiver....

Is there such a thing already? I don't visit arcades much

There is. I think I saw it on E: 60. There are Colleges who use it. From what I remember, the QB can see the offensive and defensive lines...including line backers. It helps the QB read the D and communicate with the oline. I don't recall it covering making passes.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was back at practice today. Had a press conference and wouldn't tell.

Just said he had to take care of some 'stuff'.