• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with the draft and FA pretty much in the books, and camp right around the corner.. This is what i think the AFCW will look like at seasons end..

RAIDERS
Bolts
Chiefs
Broncos

Now, i can be completely wrong.. But i see it happening just like that!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bay Area building what looks like some pretty GOOD teams in the RAIDERS and the Dubs..
Oakland

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So SI ranked Sean Smith as a top 8 Corner in the league.. Hmmmmm

With all these pretty high rankings by the Sports Media, im expecting a pretty beastly D!!
Now, we can have a pretty good D and maybe one that will be the best in the Division, but it has to come together and blend as a unit in camp!!

The RAIDER hype machine is in FULL Bloom, which is ok as it's the offseason.. Blending together as a unit is all that matters, the rest will take care of itself..

Good score on getting Smith, Reggie!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and out of the AFCW, Harris was 6th and Peters 10th..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty crazy how the NFL can change in a few years??

PFF ranks the best QB situations in the league..
Carr at 11
Rivers at 12
Smith at 19
Sanchez at 29
There for a while, it was always Oak coming in last in most lists!!
When you get a good GM the balance of power starts to turn, sometimes it turns slowly, and at other times it turns fast, depending on what type of team you have..
Reggie is a good GM that came from a HOF tree.. Ron Wolf!! And whats crazy here is?? Ron Wolf learned the game from Al Davis!! The KC GM as well as the Seattle GM, Pack GM,etc all came from the the Al Davis tree!! Trippy

Reggie has done his job, by filling the team with talent.. Now it's JDR and his coaching staff turn to get us to the playoffs..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie locked up Amerson for 38M 18 guaranteed!! Cheap!! Good job Reggie!!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty crazy how the NFL can change in a few years??

PFF ranks the best QB situations in the league..
Carr at 11
Rivers at 12
Smith at 19
Sanchez at 29
There for a while, it was always Oak coming in last in most lists!!
When you get a good GM the balance of power starts to turn, sometimes it turns slowly, and at other times it turns fast, depending on what type of team you have..
Reggie is a good GM that came from a HOF tree.. Ron Wolf!! And whats crazy here is?? Ron Wolf learned the game from Al Davis!! The KC GM as well as the Seattle GM, Pack GM,etc all came from the the Al Davis tree!! Trippy

Reggie has done his job, by filling the team with talent.. Now it's JDR and his coaching staff turn to get us to the playoffs..

The job Mckenzie is doing in nothing short of spectacular. I feel like it's been so long since the Raiders have been able to be confident in the front office making good decisions. Now, like you said, let's see if the coaching staff can turn it into some W's

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The job Mckenzie is doing in nothing short of spectacular. I feel like it's been so long since the Raiders have been able to be confident in the front office making good decisions. Now, like you said, let's see if the coaching staff can turn it into some W's
For sure man.. Ya know, I don't know what the season will bring?? But I sure am excited about it!! I pick the RAIDERS to win!!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure man.. Ya know, I don't know what the season will bring?? But I sure am excited about it!! I pick the RAIDERS to win!!

It is very exciting. Really hope they can keep the momentum going this year. No reason they shouldn't get a wild card or better.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very exciting. Really hope they can keep the momentum going this year. No reason they shouldn't get a wild card or better.
Agreed.. It looks like we have everything we need to make a nice little run this year..
Division play should be pretty epic this year, much better than last year..

Man, i can't wait to see what this team looks like!! They are all on the same page, and worked hard all offseason..
These guys are on a mission to WIN!! We have a young team that will be ready..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the RAIDERS lockup Reggie for another 4 years!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move by Mark locking up Reggie this year.. He would of been a FA next year!!

Taking over the hardest rebuild in the history of sports is no easy task..
But now we sit here with a legit chance to WIN the Division!! Thanks Reggie McKenzie, and congrats!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move by Mark locking up Reggie this year.. He would of been a FA next year!!

Taking over the hardest rebuild in the history of sports is no easy task..
But now we sit here with a legit chance to WIN the Division!! Thanks Reggie McKenzie, and congrats!!
Oh, and Mark Davis who is becoming one of the better Owners in the league!! The RAIDERS are in good hands

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with the draft and FA pretty much in the books, and camp right around the corner.. This is what i think the AFCW will look like at seasons end..

RAIDERS
Bolts
Chiefs
Broncos

Now, i can be completely wrong.. But i see it happening just like that!!

:lol:
The Chargers in 2nd place? Wow. They still strike me as the worst team in the Division.

I think it'll go something like this:

1-Oakland/Denver
3-KC
4-SD

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Reggie Nelson has something left in the tank. He played well last season but he is 32 and I hope he doesn't end up like Nate Allen did last season. I'm more optimistic about drafting Joseph and signing Sean Smith away from KC.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this.....we need to start the season quick out of the gate

@NO
Atlanta
@Tennessee
@Baltimore

That's not a very difficult opening month of the season. We need to be 3-1 (if not 4-0) after October 2nd. The rest of the schedule in October isn't really that difficult. It gets harder in November and December.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
The Chargers in 2nd place? Wow. They still strike me as the worst team in the Division.

I think it'll go something like this:

1-Oakland/Denver
3-KC
4-SD
I just have this sneaky feeling about that DJ.. Truth is, all 4 teams have a chance to win the division DJ..
It will come down to talent on both sides of the ball, not just one side..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Reggie Nelson has something left in the tank. He played well last season but he is 32 and I hope he doesn't end up like Nate Allen did last season. I'm more optimistic about drafting Joseph and signing Sean Smith away from KC.
Reggie Nelson still has 2 or more years of elite play imo.. Now injury's is whole new story, that all teams need to worry about..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this.....we need to start the season quick out of the gate

@NO
Atlanta
@Tennessee
@Baltimore

That's not a very difficult opening month of the season. We need to be 3-1 (if not 4-0) after October 2nd. The rest of the schedule in October isn't really that difficult. It gets harder in November and December.
Agreed!! We need a good record before we enter division play..

That RAIDER Vs Titans game suddenly looks sexy!! And the Ravens for that matter.. Last year those two games were great, and went down to the wire..