• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes your head spin cuz i don't agree with you man..
And the simple fact here cd is that Elway took over a way better team than Reggie did..
Elway went and got PM still in his prime who brought with him some really good FAs..
Reggie drafted his foundation pieces, then added to them.. So it's not the same kind of rebuild cd.. No matter how you look at it.. We didn't have PM for Carr to sit behind and learn from..
The whole league is praising Reggie and the work he's doing!! Fire him, ya ok..
I mean he just had another really good rated draft, along with the top FA class..
Again cd Elway is good but Reggie is better..

Interesting. Elway takes over a 4-12 team where McKenzie takes over an 8-8 team. Elway's team wins the division every single year since he took over. They hadn't won it for the 5 years before Elway came to town. McKenzie's teams since then haven't even been able to duplicate that season of 8-8. Yes you can say "Well he didn't have a great cap situation" Well when Elway took over neither did he. You can say "Well he didn't have draft picks. Well that was for one year. This entire roster for the most part is all McKenzie yet the team still can't actually have a winning season.

And you can say PM is the reason that all these FA's were coming to the Broncos well Elway is why PM came to the Broncos so still the best FA of them all came because of Elway not PM.

And also pretty easy to get good draft grades when you are picking top-5 most years.

Here is the number that matters though...Super Bowls since they took over terrible teams Broncos 1 Oakland 0. Winning seasons since Elway took over Broncos 5 Oakland 0. Division Titles since Elway took over Broncos 5 Oakland 0. NO matter how you look at this Elway has done so much with the Broncos it isn't even funny. So far McKenzie all he has is he maybe has gotten some young talent but still can't produce a winning season. Has had to fire a coach that he handpicked.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL.Com says RAIDERS, Broncos and Jets are the teams with the best Defensive fronts!!
Hmmm good work from the GM, from where we came!! And im not even talking Offense!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Elway takes over a 4-12 team where McKenzie takes over an 8-8 team. Elway's team wins the division every single year since he took over. They hadn't won it for the 5 years before Elway came to town. McKenzie's teams since then haven't even been able to duplicate that season of 8-8. Yes you can say "Well he didn't have a great cap situation" Well when Elway took over neither did he. You can say "Well he didn't have draft picks. Well that was for one year. This entire roster for the most part is all McKenzie yet the team still can't actually have a winning season.

And you can say PM is the reason that all these FA's were coming to the Broncos well Elway is why PM came to the Broncos so still the best FA of them all came because of Elway not PM.

And also pretty easy to get good draft grades when you are picking top-5 most years.

Here is the number that matters though...Super Bowls since they took over terrible teams Broncos 1 Oakland 0. Winning seasons since Elway took over Broncos 5 Oakland 0. Division Titles since Elway took over Broncos 5 Oakland 0. NO matter how you look at this Elway has done so much with the Broncos it isn't even funny. So far McKenzie all he has is he maybe has gotten some young talent but still can't produce a winning season. Has had to fire a coach that he handpicked.
lol cd.. That 8-8 cap killing team was hacked in one offseason!! Heck Reggies first draft pick was a third round pick, cuz we traded all our picks.. Reggie took our team back to formula cd for crying out loud!!
We had no picks, no foundation players nothing!! Elways first pick was who Miller 2 overall?? Reggies was Bergstrom in the 3rd round..

And like i said PM was the reason for that success cd, and you know it.. Stop it..
PM, Sanders, Ware, etc, etc,etc.. Those are the players PM brought with him.. So of course ANY team can win with that talent, ANY team.. Heck PM misses a season and the Colts draft Luck, thats how good PM was..

And we picked 14th cd, not top 5 this year, and yet our draft was rated good!!
And when you look close only Mack and Coop were top 5 Carr was a second rounder, as well as ALL our other young players.. Von Miller went 2 overall so you need top picks in a major rebuild..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL.Com says RAIDERS, Broncos and Jets are the teams with the best Defensive fronts!!
Hmmm good work from the GM, from where we came!! And im not even talking Offense!!
Go and read what they have to say, and that will tell you the work Reggie is doing..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fletcher Cox just set the price for Von Miller!! Miller > Cox and it's not even close!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our defense is going to be sick.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more worried about if Dontari Poe wants some of this DT dough instead of the cheap NT dough. I am not interesting in paying Poe over 90M.
Poe is a good player so you just know he will want DT money.. Look for Poe to get around that..
Shoot, we have to pay Mack here pretty soon as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is going to be sick.
It has a chance to be pretty special DJ.. Staying healthy is the key.. It has the potential to come at you from everywhere..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poe is a good player so you just know he will want DT money.. Look for Poe to get around that..
Shoot, we have to pay Mack here pretty soon as well..
Strong pass. It's always fun and games with the stars until they implode your cap. I am comfortable with Jaye Howard and Jones filling in.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong pass. It's always fun and games with the stars until they implode your cap. I am comfortable with Jaye Howard and Jones filling in.
Wow, you would let Poe walk?? Well, i guess if you have players that are good ready to replace him..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you would let Poe walk?? Well, i guess if you have players that are good ready to replace him..
Just economics. You can't pay for 3 DLineman like stars (exaggeration, but highly paid nonetheless) and not expect other players like Morse or Gaines to fly out the door later on. Extending Howard for NT rates seems like a much more prudent financial move. Business sucks sometimes- but I don't want to end up like the Bills where they have an 80m+ NT. That's just silly and cap suicide.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just economics. You can't pay for 3 DLineman like stars (exaggeration, but highly paid nonetheless) and not expect other players like Morse or Gaines to fly out the door later on. Extending Howard for NT rates seems like a much more prudent financial move. Business sucks sometimes- but I don't want to end up like the Bills where they have an 80m+ NT. That's just silly and cap suicide.
Good players cost big money now days, and it's only getting worse.. Think Baseball man..
If you let good talent walk, you better have good talent replacing them.. Cuz when you downgrade it hurts the team.. These deals we see now will look like great deals in a few years..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd you out there?? I read somewhere that Siemian and Sanchez are neck and neck for the starting gig, is that true, and is he good??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my early favorites for DROY?? Calhoun!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the RAIDERS win a SB??

Sure, anything can happen!! Continued growth of the team, staying healthy, coming together as a unit..
We have a young team with ALL the pieces you NEED to reach the SB..

This team needs to take the next step in order to reach the big show though!! But make no mistake, we have the pieces a team needs!! It's just young at key spots..

Now, will we reach the SB?? It's a long shot to reach that game for sure!! Im more interested in winning the AFCW right now, then let the chips fall where they fall..

Hey, ya know the saying though?? Bet on a long shot, and if he comes in first?? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new coach.
What happened to that pic of the little dog, it gave you good vibe dude!!

Anyways, i think JDR is the right coach for this team.. Let's not forget he is just entering his second HCing gig, just like another HC coach that just won a SB.. JDR didn't win a SB for the Jags just like Kubiak didn't win one for the Texans.. Everything else in the middle of that don't matter man..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ESPN had a few post up on who would be the better player..
Mack Attack or Miller!! I mean really ESPN??
Mack in his second year made NFL History, being selected ALL PRO LB/DE!! Case closed..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NFLN ranking the DLs.. Out of the AFCW Oakland at 9 and KC at 12.. Hmmmm