• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Flirts With Comeback?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is going to be the new Y.A. Tittle

10tittle-obit-6-superJumbo.jpg

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he does. I felt like the NFL was really lacking last year without older vet's story lines. No Big Ben, No Rodgers, Brady etc. Just makes for a more interesting season when your game isn't going the way that you want and you can flip over and see what some of the older qb's are doing.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he does. I felt like the NFL was really lacking last year without older vet's story lines. No Big Ben, No Rodgers, Brady etc. Just makes for a more interesting season when your game isn't going the way that you want and you can flip over and see what some of the older qb's are doing.

I am biased, as the Lions won more playoff games last year than in the previous 60+ years combined, but I felt like last year was a great season in the NFL.

* The Texans and the Packers came out of nowhere to do some amazing things with new starting QB's...even winning playoff games.
* The Eagles started red hot, only to come down like the Hindenburg
* Baltimore and Lamar looked like they were going to finally get over the hump, only to come up short again
* The Lions finally won a playoff game, and decided it wanted to win two....in the same season.
* Baker Mayfield had a bit of a redemption...although it was in the weakest division in the NFL last year.
* QB's of heavily favored teams like the Bills and Chargers failed to live up to expectations

Overall, I like the unpredictability of this past NFL season. Even though the Chiefs still won the SB.