• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vea vs Payne

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they? Reed was ineffective when he was on the field last season. I know he was playing hurt but when is he not hurt? Thompson blindsided the league last season. Thompson also got hurt again. Crowder is solid but how good is he really? Richardson has done nothing in his career but maybe a guy not know for throwing it deep will take more shots. Doctson doesn’t get separation and Alex Smith WON’T and DOESN’T throw into coverage. Davis is decent but Harris and Quick hardly played last season.
Yes, indeed they are - when they're healthy. And Crowder is real good and should have been used more last season - and hopefully they find a punt returner so he can focus more on being a receiver. Use Doctson to his strengths, and realize he should improve now that he's got a little experience. Remember Doctson has some speed - not just size and leaping ability, and while Smith doesn't have a gun for an arm, he has better touch on his long passes than Cousins. Correct - our little used backups were little used backups and will continue to be - barring injuries.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, indeed they are - when they're healthy. And Crowder is real good and should have been used more last season - and hopefully they find a punt returner so he can focus more on being a receiver. Use Doctson to his strengths, and realize he should improve now that he's got a little experience. Remember Doctson has some speed - not just size and leaping ability, and while Smith doesn't have a gun for an arm, he has better touch on his long passes than Cousins. Correct - our little used backups were little used backups and will continue to be - barring injuries.

Reed was. Is he still? Can he ever be healthy?

CT was for the first time in his career. Then he got injured. So is he still? Can he stay healthy?

Is JC really good? What makes him really good? I like JC, don’t get me wrong. I think he is good, but what makes you think he is a level above that? The stats don’t support the claim.

Doctson gets no separation. Alex Smith doesn’t throw to a player who isn’t wide open.

Why do you believe Smith has better touch on long s is just a claim and it can’t be backed up by the facts.

Exactly. Our backups weren’t used with our leading outside WRs sucking monkey balls. What does that say about the backups? Or what does that say about our coach?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed was. Is he still? Can he ever be healthy?

CT was for the first time in his career. Then he got injured. So is he still? Can he stay healthy?

Is JC really good? What makes him really good? I like JC, don’t get me wrong. I think he is good, but what makes you think he is a level above that? The stats don’t support the claim.

Doctson gets no separation. Alex Smith doesn’t throw to a player who isn’t wide open.

Why do you believe Smith has better touch on long s is just a claim and it can’t be backed up by the facts.

Exactly. Our backups weren’t used with our leading outside WRs sucking monkey balls. What does that say about the backups? Or what does that say about our coach?

onesies, you might be the most...wait, you are...the most ill-informed pajamas wearing i don't get out much fan of the washington redskins on the hoop.

go root for KC in MN, or your team in DEN, or step off the pot you BIG wanker...BEAVER BOY.

I got 8...and you, have 3...you BEAVER SMELLING wussy.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
onesies, you might be the most...wait, you are...the most ill-informed pajamas wearing i don't get out much fan of the washington redskins on the hoop.

go root for KC in MN, or your team in DEN, or step off the pot you BIG wanker...BEAVER BOY.

I got 8...and you, have 3...you BEAVER SMELLING wussy.

Oh...onesies because you think I still live at home or am jobless? That is the worst insult ever you dumb shit.

So what makes me ill-informed? Back it up with some actual information.

Again, it isn’t about us losing KC. While I do think it was stupid the way Allen played it, he exacerbated the issue by making this horrible trade and extending the contract. Giving up Fuller is what really pissed me off...so if you had half a brain, Mr. Scarecrow, you would tell me to go and cheer for Kansas City.

Again, more perceived insults? Beaver boy? Yes I like women. Beaver smelling? Yes, when you go down on a woman, you will naturally smell it. Oh...you have never? Sorry 60 year old virgin? I’m sorry, you are not a virgin? Oh, you are a pole smoker. That is fine for you. Thanks for coming out.

And thanks for coming to a battle of wits unarmed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let’s attempt to keep it civil

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you say it can't be backed up by the facts?

You talk as if everything you say is a fact. It makes it kinda hard to have a discussion with you. Granted, I probably do the same thing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let’s attempt to keep it civil[/QUOTE
Why do you say it can't be backed up by the facts?

You talk as if everything you say is a fact. It makes it kinda hard to have a discussion with you. Granted, I probably do the same thing.

Because it can’t be. I am waiting for the evidence. I am one of the few on here that will admit he is wrong. Feel free to discuss.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right it's going to be Guice either at 13 or a trade down .. sorry to piss people off but Guice is just as good as Barkley

Ahhh this was your April Fools joke very funny

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The things that made Alex Smith more effective...

Travis Kelce
Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt

You mean fast guys who can stay healthy with talent. Damn we are screwed.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it can’t be. I am waiting for the evidence. I am one of the few on here that will admit he is wrong. Feel free to discuss.
Alex Smith, Matthew Stafford head top deep-ball throwers of '17

In 2017, he was first in these deep throw stats: passer rating, completion rate, and yardage. He was 2nd in TD rate. Granted, he hasn't done that throughout his career, but a player's last year is the biggest indicator of what he's going to do. Again, he doesn't have a big arm, but he does have better touch on deep passes than Cousins. And his touch was a major reason he was the 1st pick in the draft 587 years ago.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In 2017, he was first in these deep throw stats: passer rating, completion rate, and yardage. He was 2nd in TD rate. Granted, he hasn't done that throughout his career, but a player's last year is the biggest indicator of what he's going to do. Again, he doesn't have a big arm, but he does have better touch on deep passes than Cousins. And his touch was a major reason he was the 1st pick in the draft 587 years ago.

I figured you would go with this and at least it is factual support. You have to look at career stats though. That is who he is...last year was a statistical outlier. Passer rating and completion percentage are also a problem because he doesn’t attempt deep passes that are not wide open; therefore, his completion percentage will obviously be higher and that affects passer rating. It also doesn’t account for Tyreek Hill and Tracis Kelce after the catch.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...onesies because you think I still live at home or am jobless? That is the worst insult ever you dumb shit.

So what makes me ill-informed? Back it up with some actual information.

Again, it isn’t about us losing KC. While I do think it was stupid the way Allen played it, he exacerbated the issue by making this horrible trade and extending the contract. Giving up Fuller is what really pissed me off...so if you had half a brain, Mr. Scarecrow, you would tell me to go and cheer for Kansas City.

Again, more perceived insults? Beaver boy? Yes I like women. Beaver smelling? Yes, when you go down on a woman, you will naturally smell it. Oh...you have never? Sorry 60 year old virgin? I’m sorry, you are not a virgin? Oh, you are a pole smoker. That is fine for you. Thanks for coming out.

And thanks for coming to a battle of wits unarmed.

your post have always been obvious of what/who you are. you said 3, and i said 7...then, i said 8 for as a man of his word bet...and, you have been in denial ever since.

btw, you where the one who used the p**** insult first...and, i never forget. we know who, is who gk.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know, if Smith were still with the Chiefs, the who natural progression angle might be legit. But the truth is, new team, new players.. Most people when switching systems and jobs tend to regress to the means. Last year was an outlier for Smith. He is walking onto a roster with questionable talent and questionable health.

And before you go there I will cut you off, Cousins might just as well regress to his means with the Vikings as well.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, if Smith were still with the Chiefs, the who natural progression angle might be legit. But the truth is, new team, new players.. Most people when switching systems and jobs tend to regress to the means. Last year was an outlier for Smith. He is walking onto a roster with questionable talent and questionable health.

And before you go there I will cut you off, Cousins might just as well regress to his means with the Vikings as well.

wow, really shark? our former qb has the most talented offensive roster in the nfl...dalvin if fully recovered, will be a top 3 nfl rb in the league.

hedge it my brother.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your post have always been obvious of what/who you are. you said 3, and i said 7...then, i said 8 for as a man of his word bet...and, you have been in denial ever since.

btw, you where the one who used the p**** insult first...and, i never forget. we know who, is who gk.

I haven’t denied anything, other than a bet you offered without knowing the facts.

I called your prediction a pussy, which it was. You thought three wins was outlandish and you went big with a losing season.

BTW, your last thought is as incoherent as most of your ramblings.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, really shark? our former qb has the most talented offensive roster in the nfl...dalvin if fully recovered, will be a top 3 nfl rb in the league.

hedge it my brother.

More non-facts.

Most talented offensive roster in the NFL is an opinion and a questionable one at that...Chiefs had the league’s leading rusher, number two TE, and I think six WR and did we forget about Pittsburgh? Maybe the Rams.

Hmmm...that is a strong statement about Cook...not a fact...but a strong statement bas3d on nothing but fandom.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hedge it my brother.

Whos hedging?? Cousins means as a starter has been roughly 4000 passing yards, and 25-30 TDs a years. I doubt too many Vikings fans would be upset if Kirk Cousins had an average Kirk Cousins as a starter season.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whos hedging?? Cousins means as a starter has been roughly 4000 passing yards, and 25-30 TDs a years. I doubt too many Vikings fans would be upset if Kirk Cousins had an average Kirk Cousins as a starter season.
So we should expect to see Cousins at the Super Bowl... playing. :scratch: :pound:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we should expect to see Cousins at the Super Bowl... playing. :scratch: :pound:

If the Vikings stay moderately healthy. That would be a reasonable expectation. I get it, Kirk wasnt what the Redskins wanted. But the reality is, he is a good QB. Now on what should be a good team. The only people expecting him to fail, are those who would some how feel vindicated in him not being signed long term in DC.