• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The top 25 ranking of NFL GM's

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have some kind of mental block not allowing you to see the Ravens numbers?

Do you have some mental block not allowing you to count?

Eagles have 6 seasons at or below .500 in the past 20 years (05, 07, 11, 12, 15 & 16).
Ravens have 6 seasons at or below .500 in the past 20 years (02, 05, 07, 13, 15 & 16).

Explain to me how 6 is less than 6? Ya nitwit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I get that, but guessing this has to be a Zoom party, right?
lol well of course, right now........It was more you are part of the crowd, that if you question statements, and ask for facts, you stand your ground. Even here. i brought up another argument to support my stance......it was completely ignored.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol well of course, right now........It was more you are part of the crowd, that if you question statements, and ask for facts, you stand your ground. Even here. i brought up another argument to support my stance......it was completely ignored.
All I try to do is base my comment on the post, not the poster.

will say I don't agree on the notion Eagle title was a fluke. Having said that, cannot say I've followed the "rest of the story" on this.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I try to do is base my comment on the post, not the poster.

will say I don't agree on the notion Eagle title was a fluke. Having said that, cannot say I've followed the "rest of the story" on this.
i dont think that title was a fluke. They were a solid squad. Theres a show i listen to, that i put alot of stock in. At the halfway mark of that season, they called the eagles the superbowl favorites, they stood by it, and the broke it down, I listened......they are on point more often than not. That was a fn good team....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are incredible. He played by your rules, your numbers and now you bring up totally new and absolutely irrelevant things. You said the Eagles have been mediocre over the last 20 years because of all the times they’ve been at or under 500. He finds only 3 teams who have less and you bring up the AFCEasts record and promptly tell him he’s twisting things. Incredible.
Then you blast him for speculation and not facts then, again, promptly bring up that the Eagles will be spiraling downward and not win a SB for another 50 years. You are really incredible. He stayed completely on point, played by your rules, proved you wrong while you spin shit and accuse him of spinning. You’re incredible.
And I never said 4+1 =4. I said a 4 year deal with a team having an option to keep it at 4 or later extend it doesn’t make it a 5 year deal. It’s a 4 year deal that may be changed to 5 or just kept at 4. But keep making up lies.

Hey ATOY we already know your reading comprehension sucks. No sense doing the Philly two step with you about this one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Dude you've been wrong for a while now. You've fucked up the Eagles number since you used 21 seasons, the Ravens and the Broncos. Nobody is moving anything but you. You're the one that introduced the initial stat, only your dumbass completely fucked it up.

Whatever you just typed above doesn't mean anything.

Yet your team is and always has been mediocre at best and it kills you they aren't respected. One and done:dhd: congrats you're on par with the likes of the Jets and Bucs. Except for the part that they're actually trending up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet your team is and always has been mediocre at best and it kills you they aren't respected. One and done:dhd: congrats you're on par with the likes of the Jets and Bucs. Except for the part that they're actually trending up.
And that the Jets title was when many here were not alive.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles broke him so he has a lot to care about as he tries to rebuild his psyche.

But you're right, his mental impairment sure doesn't help him.

You must be too young to remember this :puke:SB

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams that are banking on the NFL salary cap being raised in 2021 should be concerned if the NFL season is shortened or if stadium seating is reduced. Instead of raising it, it could go down if revenues fall.
Hmmm... this is an interesting point of view. :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles have 6 seasons at or below .500 in the past 20 years (05, 07, 11, 12, 15 & 16).
Ravens have 6 seasons at or below .500 in the past 20 years (02, 05, 07, 13, 15 & 16).

I'm using that Philly math. You know were going 13-3, 9-7 and 9-7 is considered trending up?
Or you know the year 2000-2020 is twenty years?
Or 4+1=4.

I think that about covers Moe, Larry and Curley's math skills?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better to remain quiet and only let the entire hoop think you might be an idiot.

Oops a little too late for that.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It actually doesn't kill me since I admitted they've been mediocre for their existence. Not only can your dumbass not count, you also can't comprehend either.

I'd rather be an Eagles fan than a Pats fan that is pretty clearly a dumbass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that less than or equal too part kicking your ass?

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was and always has been the Feables are a mediocre team at best? I wasn't the one on here beating my chest that my team was and is dominant. You and your partners tried introducing everything under the sun to prove that. Twisting and turning at every corner. When one narrative didn't work you introduced another. This is common for those that would rather back their shit talking up with speculation as opposed to facts. Don't worry the hoop is used to it. We lived thru your miraculous 2017 season and are still hearing about it:sleep:

OK I can play this twisting of topics as well. That weak ass division you're in has been shit for the past two decades. Two decades that equals 20 years (2000-2019) for the math challenged on here. NFCE may be the only division to make the AFCE look strong. The difference is NE unlike Philly has found a way to consistently win (read that to mean being ABOVE mediocre). So yes it boggles many a mind how two teams, from that sad ass division could come up with three fluke SB wins against the Pats. Philly is trending in that same direction as the G spots have gone. That's down, down down. Enjoy another 50 years of "mediocrity".

Switched over to my laptop for more accuracy.

Over those twenty years the AFCE has won 23 more total games, EVERY AFCE team has a better record than the Redskins over that timeframe.

Wow twisting, cherry picking and moving goal posts is fun. I should've started this years ago.

Omg, I'm sorry I went to sleep last night and missed the rest of this. Are you really trying to compare the JETS Bill's and dolphins to any other division? The Pat's have had it easy in the afce. Those 3 teams have almost guaranteed a bye for the patriots. Sure, the afce as a whole has won more, but, that's mainly the patriots record. The nfce has BEATEN the patriots as many times in the super bowl as the other 3 afce teams have simply won the division since 2000.

I'm not even sure your argument anymore. The numbers you put out were wrong. You dont understand what MORE means. And it looks like only 3 or 4 teams have more +.500 seasons than the eagles. Mediocre means middle of the pack. Being in the top 10 for the last 20 season as far as your metric if +.500 season is not mediocre by any definition.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that the Jets title was when many here were not alive.

My bad, we're not allowed to talk about anything prior to three years ago. That's when the NFL started. Just ask any of the bandwagon Eagle fans. If you can still find any.

Eagle fans circa 2020 NFL season
OIP.5Uhaw9TD4ZVJmUvYVtSkDgHaEs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually doesn't kill me since I admitted they've been mediocre for their existence. Not only can your dumbass not count, you also can't comprehend either.

I'd rather be an Eagles fan than a Pats fan that is pretty clearly a dumbass.
:thumb:

OIP.rJ6lwpcsp4h9Jtjj6ZnddwHaHa

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, we're not allowed to talk about anything prior to three years ago. That's when the NFL started. Just ask any of the bandwagon Eagle fans. If you can still find any.

Eagle fans circa 2020 NFL season
OIP.5Uhaw9TD4ZVJmUvYVtSkDgHaEs

Wait, why bring up that quote and then mention Eagles fans as your comeback? A Browns fan quoted you. Eagles fans have been arguing with you about 20+ years. So if, by your estimation, the Eagles were mediocre that whole time, and we've been fans of them that whole time, how would that make us bandwagoners?

Oh, and how far back are we going? Since you brought up the Eagles historically being mediocre.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, how far back are we going? All the way in their history to determine this, or are you going to pick an arbitrary year to start? Careful what you say because how you answer changes something in your argument so far.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that less than or equal too part kicking your ass?

Is it kicking yours because you've been all over the map since getting called out on how your point was pretty poor in trying to argue that the Eagles have been mediocre at best.

I've pointed out that there are only 3 teams in the past 20 years that have less seasons at or below .500 (a metric and time frame that you built your argument around) than the Eagles. And somehow since there are only 3 teams with less seasons that are at or below .500 than the Eagles that it makes the Eagles mediocre at best.