• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The top 25 ranking of NFL GM's

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So explain to me then how the Eagles have 7 seasons at or below .500 if you aren't counting 1999?

Damn you're right. I just took @NWPATSFAN for his word.

Eagles finished at or below .500 in:

That'd only be 6.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops bet you wish you hadn't posted this one before I laid out 20 years for you?

Regardless you're wrong. Math is not you strong suit we've proven that.

But. I'll play you silly game. Even if the Rat birds and the Feables had the same amount why did you choose to ignore them when trying to make your point:bored2:

I didn't. My post was literally about the few teams that had less seasons at or below .500 than the Eagles the last 20 years.

What teams outside of the Patriots haven't?

Colts 6 of the past 20 years.
Steelers 6 of the past 20 years.
Seahawks 6 of the last 20 years.
Packers 5 (6 if you count a 8-7-1 season) of the last 20 years.

Besides those 4 teams and the Patriots there isn't any other teams who have had less than 7 seasons in the last 20 years that were at or below .500

Weird take.

And now reviewing it removing 1999 the Seahawks and Colts now have the same amount of seasons at or below .500 as the Eagles the past 20 years. So now the number of teams that had less has grown even smaller. Only the Patriots, Packers and Steelers have had less seasons at or below .500 than the Eagles in the last 20 years.

Yet this somehow, to you, makes the Eagles mediocre at best.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops bet you wish you hadn't posted this one before I laid out 20 years for you?

Regardless you're wrong. Math is not you strong suit we've proven that.

But. I'll play you silly game. Even if the Rat birds and the Feables had the same amount why did you choose to ignore them when trying to make your point:bored2:

You sure you wanna make fun of someone else's math? You've already botched like 3 things in the last 20 minutes.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's exactly what I am doing. Arguing his point that about teams at or below .500 over the past 20 years. The Broncos in that case have had 10 of those seasons compared to the Eagles. He has randomly out of nowhere started arguing about only below .500 seasons over the past 20 years. Even in that case the Broncos have had 6 of such seasons compared to 5 for the Eagles.

How dense are you two?
your argued with incorrect numbers, how dense are you?

i seem to remember you being the fella who , AFTER the superbowl, stood by your statement that Reid was wrong in benching shady(obviously you have a thing for him). But lets get real, dam williams could easily lay claim to superbowl mvp. Then you doubled doubled down stating mccoy couldnt of duplicated or bested williams performance....

Yet im dense.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your argued with incorrect numbers, how dense are you?

i seem to remember you being the fella who , AFTER the superbowl, stood by your statement that Reid was wrong in benching shady(obviously you have a thing for him). But lets get real, dam williams could easily lay claim to superbowl mvp. Then you doubled doubled down stating mccoy couldnt of duplicated or bested williams performance....

Yet im dense.

I argued with incorrect numbers and he didn't? He said the Eagles had 7 seasons at or below .500 in the last 20 years. I thought he was including 1999 but he wasn't so it is actually 6 seasons. Using the corrected years of 2000-2019 it turns out there are only the Patriots, Packers and Steelers who have had less seasons at or below .500 than the Eagles in the last 20 years.

That is it. 3 teams. Yet his entire point to begin this all was the Eagles are mediocre at best because of the number of seasons at or below .500 and there are only 3 teams with less seasons at that mark in that time period. How is that mediocre at best?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with Philly fans and their math?

First it was weeks on end with PE1 trying to convince us that 4+1=4

Now we have another poster adamant the 1999-2019 is only 20 years.

When the numbers don't fit their argument they start the Philly Cyclone Special spinning every which way. Here's another example.

Baltimore using the 21 seasons method had three years of 500 ball 1999, 2013 and 2016. Along with three seasons of below 500 ball. 2005, 07 and 2015.

This somehow is more than the Eagles:doh:no matter which season you want to start with? As such the Ravens shouldn't have been one of the teams mentioned in the initial argument of teams with more than or less 500/sub 500 seasons:crazy:

They take this new math shit serious in Philly.

Oh and for those confused due to entering the Philly spin zone, 500 does not equal mediocrity.

This should be good. Cyclone touching down in 3,2,1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I argued with incorrect numbers and he didn't? He said the Eagles had 7 seasons at or below .500 in the last 20 years. I thought he was including 1999 but he wasn't so it is actually 6 seasons. Using the corrected years of 2000-2019 it turns out there are only the Patriots, Packers and Steelers who have had less seasons at or below .500 than the Eagles in the last 20 years.

That is it. 3 teams. Yet his entire point to begin this all was the Eagles are mediocre at best because of the number of seasons at or below .500 and there are only 3 teams with less seasons at that mark in that time period. How is that mediocre at best?

Do you have some kind of mental block not allowing you to see the Ravens numbers?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with Philly fans and their math?

First it was weeks on end with PE1 trying to convince us that 4+1=4

Now we have another poster adamant the 1999-2019 is only 20 years.

When the numbers don't fit their argument they start the Philly Cyclone Special spinning every which way. Here's another example.

Baltimore using the 21 seasons method had three years of 500 ball 1999, 2013 and 2016. Along with three seasons of below 500 ball. 2005, 07 and 2015.

This somehow is more than the Eagles:doh:no matter which season you want to start with? As such the Ravens shouldn't have been one of the teams mentioned in the initial argument of teams with more than or less 500/sub 500 seasons:crazy:

They take this new math shit serious in Philly.

Oh and for those confused due to entering the Philly spin zone, 500 does not equal mediocrity.

This should be good. Cyclone touching down in 3,2,1

Might wanna check that 2002 Ravens season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might wanna check that 2002 Ravens season.
Damn I've spent the last 2 hours on my phone verifying your buddies numbers. Missed that one:suds:

Regardless the point remains. Whether using the 1999 season or the 2000 season as the starting point the Ravens have the same amount or less seasons at or below 500 as do the Eagles. Yet someone here won't admit it because it won't support their narrative.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I've spent the last 2 hours on my phone verifying your buddies numbers. Missed that one:suds:

Regardless the point remains. Whether using the 1999 season or the 2000 season as the starting point the Ravens have the same amount or less seasons at or below 500 as do the Eagles. Yet someone here won't admit it because it won't support their narrative.

His point was listing the teams who have had BELOW 7 seasons. Why the hell would he name a team that is at 7? He was even using your baseline for 21 seasons since you included the 1999 season to get to 7 for the Eagles.

You've completely botched this entire thing thinking he has some narrative, when it turns out you're just a dumbass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His point was listing the teams who have had BELOW 7 seasons. Why the hell would he name a team that is at 7? He was even using your baseline for 21 seasons since you included the 1999 season to get to 7 for the Eagles.

You've completely botched this entire thing thinking he has some narrative, when it turns out you're just a dumbass.

My point was and always has been the Feables are a mediocre team at best? I wasn't the one on here beating my chest that my team was and is dominant. You and your partners tried introducing everything under the sun to prove that. Twisting and turning at every corner. When one narrative didn't work you introduced another. This is common for those that would rather back their shit talking up with speculation as opposed to facts. Don't worry the hoop is used to it. We lived thru your miraculous 2017 season and are still hearing about it:sleep:

OK I can play this twisting of topics as well. That weak ass division you're in has been shit for the past two decades. Two decades that equals 20 years (2000-2019) for the math challenged on here. NFCE may be the only division to make the AFCE look strong. The difference is NE unlike Philly has found a way to consistently win (read that to mean being ABOVE mediocre). So yes it boggles many a mind how two teams, from that sad ass division could come up with three fluke SB wins against the Pats. Philly is trending in that same direction as the G spots have gone. That's down, down down. Enjoy another 50 years of "mediocrity".

Switched over to my laptop for more accuracy.

Over those twenty years the AFCE has won 23 more total games, EVERY AFCE team has a better record than the Redskins over that timeframe.

Wow twisting, cherry picking and moving goal posts is fun. I should've started this years ago.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was and always has been the Feables are a mediocre team at best? I wasn't the one on here beating my chest that my team was and is dominant. You and your partners tried introducing everything under the sun to prove that. Twisting and turning at every corner. When one narrative didn't work you introduced another. This is common for those that would rather back their shit talking up with speculation as opposed to facts. Don't worry the hoop is used to it. We lived thru your miraculous 2017 season and are still hearing about it:sleep:

OK I can play this twisting of topics as well. That weak ass division you're in has been shit for the past two decades. Two decades that equals 20 years (2000-2019) for the math challenged on here. NFCE may be the only division to make the AFCE look strong. The difference is NE unlike Philly has found a way to consistently win (read that to mean being ABOVE mediocre). So yes it boggles many a mind how two teams, from that sad ass division could come up with three fluke SB wins against the Pats. Philly is trending in that same direction as the G spots have gone. That's down, down down. Enjoy another 50 years of "mediocrity".

Over those twenty years the AFCE has won 23 more total games, EVERY AFCE team has a better record than the Redskins over that timeframe.

Wow twisting, cherry picking and moving goal posts is fun. I should've started this years ago.

You are incredible. He played by your rules, your numbers and now you bring up totally new and absolutely irrelevant things. You said the Eagles have been mediocre over the last 20 years because of all the times they’ve been at or under 500. He finds only 3 teams who have less and you bring up the AFCEasts record and promptly tell him he’s twisting things. Incredible.
Then you blast him for speculation and not facts then, again, promptly bring up that the Eagles will be spiraling downward and not win a SB for another 50 years. You are really incredible. He stayed completely on point, played by your rules, proved you wrong while you spin shit and accuse him of spinning. You’re incredible.
And I never said 4+1 =4. I said a 4 year deal with a team having an option to keep it at 4 or later extend it doesn’t make it a 5 year deal. It’s a 4 year deal that may be changed to 5 or just kept at 4. But keep making up lies.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you know that this is at least the second thread in the last two months where that guy couldn't count to 20 properly?

:dhd:

:dhd:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are incredible. He played by your rules, your numbers and now you bring up totally new and absolutely irrelevant things. You said the Eagles have been mediocre over the last 20 years because of all the times they’ve been at or under 500. He finds only 3 teams who have less and you bring up the AFCEasts record and promptly tell him he’s twisting things. Incredible.
Then you blast him for speculation and not facts then, again, promptly bring up that the Eagles will be spiraling downward and not win a SB for another 50 years. You are really incredible. He stayed completely on point, played by your rules, proved you wrong while you spin shit and accuse him of spinning. You’re incredible.
And I never said 4+1 =4. I said a 4 year deal with a team having an option to keep it at 4 or later extend it doesn’t make it a 5 year deal. It’s a 4 year deal that may be changed to 5 or just kept at 4. But keep making up lies.
He lacked intelligence before the Eagles embarrassed his team in the Super Bowl. After that he totally lost it. He was broken. The Eagles broke him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he proved this to us all before. The reminders are hilarious.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmao. Dude you've been wrong for a while now. You've fucked up the Eagles number since you used 21 seasons, the Ravens and the Broncos. Nobody is moving anything but you. You're the one that introduced the initial stat, only your dumbass completely fucked it up.

Whatever you just typed above doesn't mean anything.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he proved this to us all before. The reminders are hilarious.

I haven't interacted with him much if at all, because he's a Pats fan, and he cares way to much about the Eagles. He comes across as one the biggest dumbasses on tHoop.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't interacted with him much if at all, because he's a Pats fan, and he cares way to much about the Eagles. He comes across as one the biggest dumbasses on tHoop.
The Eagles broke him so he has a lot to care about as he tries to rebuild his psyche.

But you're right, his mental impairment sure doesn't help him.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams that are banking on the NFL salary cap being raised in 2021 should be concerned if the NFL season is shortened or if stadium seating is reduced. Instead of raising it, it could go down if revenues fall.