• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Titans would seem to be the trade partner for us....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be interesting. We can win with Foles and we have but Chip would rather have his own guy. If this move can be made AND we get a 2nd rounder for Nick then I can see this happening and I wouldn't be totally opposed to it.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Mariota for 2 1st and McCoy I'll dance a freakin jig

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaguars have a boatload of cap space. They also need talent badly. Players like LeSean McCoy and Vinny Curry could have big value to them. With McCoy added to Bortles, Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson, possibly retaining Cecil Shorts and have Allen Hurns as a nice backup WR -- that offense might be able to do something if they can lure a couple O-lineman in FA. They have the money to spend. Throw in Curry who should be a damn good player as a full time 4-3 DE. If the Bucs go Winston and Titans go L.Williams like I think…Jaguars are a good trading partner. Question is, will they want to drop to #20. Or do we have to make a trade like Foles and #20 to the rams for #10 - then go up and get that #3 pick.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaguars have a boatload of cap space. They also need talent badly. Players like LeSean McCoy and Vinny Curry could have big value to them. With McCoy added to Bortles, Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson, possibly retaining Cecil Shorts and have Allen Hurns as a nice backup WR -- that offense might be able to do something if they can lure a couple O-lineman in FA. They have the money to spend. Throw in Curry who should be a damn good player as a full time 4-3 DE. If the Bucs go Winston and Titans go L.Williams like I think…Jaguars are a good trading partner. Question is, will they want to drop to #20. Or do we have to make a trade like Foles and #20 to the rams for #10 - then go up and get that #3 pick.

Good clear thinking. This could be the most dramatic offseason, since the "dream team". Oh my! :doh:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie voiced opposition to a trade up in an interview, saying that he thinks the history of trading multiple picks/players for one player is bad in the NFL.

That's all true, but if you feel you have identified a franchise QB, you go for it. Denver didn't regret trading picks and players for John Elway. The Niners never regretted trading multiple draft picks for Steve Young.

Not saying MM is on that level, because I don't know, but if Chip really thinks he is a franchise QB, Chip will try trading multiple picks and players for his guy.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if it means we lose the ability to draft the Marcus Smith's of the world for two years I'm OK with it. I'll still always wonder what Foles, our picks and a couple FA signings would have done. This will clearly define Chip as he has total control and could go either way. The good part is MM and Foles will probably have careers somewhere and we can always see the what if years from now.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got room for a Niners fan in here?

I just saw Howie Roseman's comments about his reluctance to trade up. Full disclosure: I have NEVER been a fan of Howie and would have loved to have seen him canned. That said, he's correct that trading up is foolish. One needs to say just this: RGIII, Ricky Williams. Period. If you're a good evaluator of talent, you'll get a good player in the umpteenth round. Can you say Tom Brady? Mariota would not thrive in Philly - his head is too delicate for that fanbase. He'll be Geno and the Jets.

The bad news for Philly fans happens if Kelly (a frankly marginal offensively minded coach whose first season was rescued by a spectacular performance by Nick Foles - look it up) mortgages the future of a franchise that needs a defense to get a player who has won nothing for a program that has won nothing. Sorry, Coach Kelly, you couldn't beat even Stanford. The Eagles need a defense.

Opinions?

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got room for a Niners fan in here?

I just saw Howie Roseman's comments about his reluctance to trade up. Full disclosure: I have NEVER been a fan of Howie and would have loved to have seen him canned. That said, he's correct that trading up is foolish. One needs to say just this: RGIII, Ricky Williams. Period. If you're a good evaluator of talent, you'll get a good player in the umpteenth round. Can you say Tom Brady? Mariota would not thrive in Philly - his head is too delicate for that fanbase. He'll be Geno and the Jets.

The bad news for Philly fans happens if Kelly (a frankly marginal offensively minded coach whose first season was rescued by a spectacular performance by Nick Foles - look it up) mortgages the future of a franchise that needs a defense to get a player who has won nothing for a program that has won nothing. Sorry, Coach Kelly, you couldn't beat even Stanford. The Eagles need a defense.

Opinions?

Ur right about Howie. He sucks imo. But totally wrong about Chip, the dude is damn good....and made Foles as good as he could.

We definitely need a D tho. No doubt about that.

Mariota will be just fine in Philly. So long as he wins.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to know what Mariota is thinking about Philly.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota has a good head on his shoulders. He's a blue chip QB. Period.
Chip is regarded by most (except Arians) as an offensive genius. He's educated Belichick, and many others in offense. When he gets a mobile, accurate passer, then we'll be lights out! Period. Again. And this time I mean it.
You should worry about the Niners, friend. gain.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I hate about Mariota is he is/was a huge Cowgirls fan.

UGH.:doh:

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says no to this?

Eagles get #2 pick.
Jets get #20 pick, Foles, Phi 2015 2nd rd
Titans get #6 pick, Phi 2016 1st