• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That’s the last we will see if Tua in Crimson.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having emergency surgery on his hip, but what a QB. The GOAT at Alabama and made probably the clutchest throw in CFB History. He is a real one.

God Bless him

I may throw a lot of shade the SECs way from time to time, but i really hate seeing a great player go down and his season end from an injury, even worst when its your last year. I hope he makes a great recovery and does well in the future. Great kid, its a damned shame to see things like this happen regardless of what team you play for. Hope Bama can make a strong finish without him.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But that doesn't mean they can't still punish them right now because of this.
Punish a team for a player injury? What kind of communist bullshit are you spouting here? Sounds like someone is still stinging from a loss or two.

CUScorpion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt you were still wearing a Miami Hurricanes T-shirt 3 years ago.

I’ve got an expensive piece of paper from Clemson dumbass and I’m sure you couldn’t even get one from UCF. My original post was correct, AL didn’t need Tua to beat Miss St. Nick rolled the dice and crapped out. I’m not arguing with your stupid ass anymore.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punish a team for a player injury? What kind of communist bullshit are you spouting here? Sounds like someone is still stinging from a loss or two.
Calm down, you're awfully quick to attack here. Sounds like you're sore about something. I don't think they SHOULD punish them, nor did I say that. I simply asked if they WOULD because I heard one of the announcers suggesting as much.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, you're awfully quick to attack here. Sounds like you're sore about something. I don't think they SHOULD punish them, nor did I say that. I simply asked if they WOULD because I heard one of the announcers suggesting as much.
No need to punish a team for a loss of a player. Its not Alabama as a teams fault that he got hurt. And they won in convincing fashion over the home team. Bama will likely lose to Auburn and limp into a bowl game. In all the Tua is injured news they other players who were hurt have been lost in the news. We lost more than Tua today, fo how long I dont know, but one was on crutches before the game was over. The other didnt come out of the locker room.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to punish a team for a loss of a player. Its not Alabama as a teams fault that he got hurt. And they won in convincing fashion over the home team. Bama will likely lose to Auburn and limp into a bowl game. In all the Tua is injured news they other players who were hurt have been lost in the news. We lost more than Tua today, fo how long I dont know, but one was on crutches before the game was over. The other didnt come out of the locker room.
They should get the death penalty.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should get the death penalty.
If we did it would still take 100 years or so for Auburn to catch us in tiitle wins.

I think Auburn should give Malzahn a lifetime contract.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did it would still take 100 years or so for Auburn to catch us in tiitle wins.

I think Auburn should give Malzahn a lifetime contract.
Are we counting mythical titles or actual titles?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we counting mythical titles or actual titles?
I mean Hell, if we just take the ones we have won the last 10 years it would still take the Barn 100 years to catch us.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve got an expensive piece of paper from Clemson dumbass and I’m sure you couldn’t even get one from UCF. My original post was correct, AL didn’t need Tua to beat Miss St. Nick rolled the dice and crapped out. I’m not arguing with your stupid ass anymore.

Jesus, I didn't realize Clemson had such low standards...must have been some special needs quota.

I don't know what I would do if you quit sharing your insightful posts....

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brett Favre had the same issue as Bo Jackson just less severe back in 92 and kicked the Lions ass for an at the time record wins vs a single team of 26-9. If you are not an orthopedic physician with access to his medical imaging then you have no earthly idea the chances of his ever playing football again. I would bet money that the chances are a lot better than some of you drama queens think. This isn't the fucking 80's.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can get him to walk again. Not sure if he'll be playing any pro ball though. They don't get to keep doing the same surgery over and over again. It doesn't work that way....

This isn't moon landing conspiracies on YouTube brah. Just because you watched a TV show about an autistic doctor one time on ABC that does not mean that you can be a doctor too.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like any chance he will ever play again? This is most likely a career ending injury.

Doubtful. This comes from speculation (hysteria... let's call it what it is) that this is the "Bo Jackson" injury. Which... we don't know to be true. Then, even if we did, we don't know if that would end a player's career today. Tua is also a QB and not a RB.

Players have had Bo's injury and returned since that time. This isn't the 1980's.

I'd bet my left nut he's putting on an NFL uniform by 2021, at the latest.

There's nothing worse than arm-chair orthopedic surgeons. Making these kind of declarations without even any access to an MRI or X-Ray. Hell, a real orthopedic surgeon wouldn't even do that. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre had the same issue as Bo Jackson just less severe back in 92 and kicked the Lions ass for an at the time record wins vs a single team of 26-9. If you are not an orthopedic physician with access to his medical imaging then you have no earthly idea the chances of his ever playing football again. I would bet money that the chances are a lot better than some of you drama queens think. This isn't the fucking 80's.

Can I like this 500,000 times, please?