• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TEBOW SUCKS!!!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn...your usual substantive response. It seems to be your level.
DPD you make yourself sounds like a clueless dope. Everyone on the board has told you you are flat out wrong yet you keep arguing. Nobody wants your boy Tebow, that in itself should tell you just how wrong you are. Arizona actually thinks enough of Barkley to give something for him. They could have your boy Tebow for nothing and they choose to trade something for him. Perhaps you can send your thoughts and stats to the Cardinals and try and change their mind. Take all your stats and flush them down a toilet, bottom line is if a player doesn't pass the "eye" test which Tebow does not, then nobody really gives a shit about the stats he put up against the 4th string.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give DPD credit he will definitely go down with the ship. Chip Kelly said outright that while he did improve he did not think Tim Tebow was good enough to be the #3 QB.

When a head coach publicly says you are not good enough to be a #3 QB that should be enough evidence to say you suck. Especially since you were already out of the league 2 years when you got this shot.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the most accurate criticism of Tebow I have heard is that he does not process information quick enough. I think he is a little bit of a meathead and isn't quick to pick up the coaching or read the defenses. I can see where coaches would find that frustrating. So they see a guy like Morris and think they can coach him up quicker than Tebow and perhaps get more out of him long term. Fair enough. I hope it works out.

But. (and you know I have a but). If you ask me who would have a better chance of coming in and winning a game for the Eagles this season. Morris or Tebow? I honestly think its not even close. Tebow is a proven producer who doesn't (and maybe never will) get credit for what he does on the field from people who think they know football. This preseason just reaffirmed to me that he still has it.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 pages of this is absolutely ridiculous. He wasn't even good enough to make the team even after we traded Barkley. It's blatantly obvious this guy is not an NFL QB. I've said it from the day he got drafted and nothing has changed. You can throw out as many useless statistics as you want, but if you know football, you know he can't play QB. As far as all the bait the trolls (or uneducated) throw out there, don't bite and let this stupid thread die already.

To be fair... you KNEW IT from the day he was drafted... yet coaches like Belichick and Chip Kelly both thought enough to bring him in and take a closer look. I guess you just know better than they do.

In the end, they are both gone. Both blow. Once again, Chip makes a great decision in the end. Only downside now, is whomever comes in at the 3, will have no experience at all in our system and be majorly behind the curve. Lets hope (as I'm sure Chip is) that we never get down to the 3rd option.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow is a proven producer who doesn't (and maybe never will) get credit for what he does on the field from people who think they know football. This preseason just reaffirmed to me that he still has it.

See Dave this is where you get in trouble. What has he proven? You hang your hat on that string of comebacks in Denver yet totally dismiss how horribe he was for the first 57 minutes of those games. His career completion percentage in Denver was under 50%,
That is pathetic in today's NFL.

Again exactly how many more coaches need to cut him before you get the message? This just in: they know more about football then you do.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it is a conspiracy theory.....ROFL.

Yeah, the guy is a little over the top. Interesting analysis though in many ways.

I would love to have someone breakdown every Morris, Barkley and Tebow pass of the preseason and explain why the one without a job is named Tebow.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But. (and you know I have a but). If you ask me who would have a better chance of coming in and winning a game for the Eagles this season. Morris or Tebow? I honestly think its not even close. Tebow is a proven producer who doesn't (and maybe never will) get credit for what he does on the field from people who think they know football. This preseason just reaffirmed to me that he still has it.

If we have to play the #3 QB the season is over. Tebow has proven that he is not a good QB.

It amazes me how you tend to give Tebow credit for the Broncos successful 2011 season. You ignore a lot because you intend to only look at what you think makes Tebow look good. In the end it only makes you look bad because anyone with any intelligence can see that Tebow is not a good QB.

The 2011 Broncos if we are going to be honest were not a good football team. They made the playoffs because they won the division of a horrible AFC West with an 8-8 record.

The Broncos started strong with Tebow as a QB. They started off going 7-1 with him as the starter. However after that they were not impressive. They finished the season losing the final 3 games. During that 8 game stretch they played 1 team with a winning record (Detroit) and lost to that team. Everyone else finished the season at 8-8 or worse. So Tebow did not really really beat anyone.

Tebow was fantastic against the Steelers in the playoffs. I was shocked by that performance but I consider that the exception not the norm. He normal performance came back the following week agains the Pats. Was the Steelers performance really an anomaly? Yes it was. It was the only time he performed that way.

Let's now talk about the 2011 stats you ignore when you pimp Tebow. You love throwing certain stats but ignore a good number of them.

Last in yards per game
Last in completion Percentage
27th In Yards Per attempt
27th in TD Passes
27th in QB Rating

FYI his QBR in 2011 was 29.5 that is abysmal
And lets not forget his 14 fumbles. Luckily for him he only lost 6 of them.

I think it is safe say that even when you look at 2011 you can still conclude he sucks.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to have someone breakdown every Morris, Barkley and Tebow pass of the preseason and explain why the one without a job is named Tebow.

That is easy.....Chip Kelly said he was not good enough the be the #3. You heard of him right? The head coach of the Eagles. They guy that runs all the practices and had access to all the necessary game and practice film.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is easy.....Chip Kelly said he was not good enough the be the #3. You heard of him right? The head coach of the Eagles. They guy that runs all the practices and had access to all the necessary game and practice film.

Well I was really hoping one of the football minds here could do a little better than in Chip we trust and break down some football tape for those of us who never played the game.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was really hoping one of the football minds here could do a little better than in Chip we trust and break down some football tape for those of us who never played the game.

Is that your rebuttal? Re-read the pages in this thread. Plenty of us have posted reason without going with "in chip we trust". All you have to do is google Tim Tebow cut by Eagles and you will probably fine a shitload of material. I bet the only people that criticize him for cutting him are Tebow fans.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE="PhillyGreen, post: 7145186, member: 8505"]Is that your rebuttal? Re-read the pages in this thread. Plenty of us have posted reason without going with "in chip we trust". All you have to do is google Tim Tebow cut by Eagles and you will probably fine a shitload of material. I bet the only people that criticize him for cutting him are Tebow fans.[/QUOTE]
Dude this is teachable Moment Where I can learn something. But none of you football experts seem to have the depth to really explain it.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are only on this earth so long. Why would anyone take the time to breakdown Tim Tebow tape?

Did you need someone to break down Reno Mahe tape for you, too before you realized he was not Walter Payton?

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG don't waste your time... And no point in this thread was I gonna waste time breaking down anything on Tebow. The fact that he can't see this with his eyes tells me all I need to know about this guys football knowledge, or lack there of. Then a poster Rey actually took the time to break it down for DPD and he basically told Rey he didn't know what he was talking about either. LOL it's all amusing.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair... you KNEW IT from the day he was drafted... yet coaches like Belichick and Chip Kelly both thought enough to bring him in and take a closer look. I guess you just know better than they do.

In the end, they are both gone. Both blow. Once again, Chip makes a great decision in the end. Only downside now, is whomever comes in at the 3, will have no experience at all in our system and be majorly behind the curve. Lets hope (as I'm sure Chip is) that we never get down to the 3rd option.

I've never claimed I know more than BB or CK, and I've consistently told people on this forum to not judge Chip's moves until we see them unfold. Chip is a football guru. I'm just a personal trainer who loves football. I like to scout players and have my own opinion of them, am I always right, hell no. Though, I'd like to think I do a solid job for a guy with limited resources and a little bit of time here and there. After the Broncos went to the playoffs with Tebow, and they won that game vs Pitt -- I told DPD that Tebow would be out of the league in a couple years. I guess I got that right.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG don't waste your time... And no point in this thread was I gonna waste time breaking down anything on Tebow. The fact that he can't see this with his eyes tells me all I need to know about this guys football knowledge, or lack there of. Then a poster Rey actually took the time to break it down for DPD and he basically told Rey he didn't know what he was talking about either. LOL it's all amusing.

To be honest I only went to look at the teams the Bronco's played in 2011. Trying to see what was it about that season that made Tebow so special. Then I looked and saw the Bronco's finished only 8-8 with a schedule full of average and bad teams. So I decided to just go ahead and post it along with the ignored numbers.

The one thing that speaks volumes is how DPD the guy that has thrown stat on top of stat in this thread completely ignored the post.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced Tebow could run for President. ....cult leaders are jealous of this man.
Religions a powerful thing. My fiancés family they all love Tebow, all hard core Christians and they love him just for that reason and that reason alone. They don't care that he isn't a good qb they look at him as a son of God spreading the good word. That is why he is so heavily followed. He could run for president, he wouldn't be without a large following I can tell you that. DPD worships him, as do many others.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the guy is a little over the top. Interesting analysis though in many ways.

Morris was undrafted and was cut from the Jags practice squad. So that makes him more qualified than Tebow?
This is a continuation of always pre-judging Tebow. He has not had a fair chance to start and play regular since Denver. Tebow should try to play in Canada. I think that is his best chance to display what he can really do.
I agree with most of Deerpathdaves posts. It is a futile argument with those who dislike Tebow.