• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Zherdev go?

Should Zherdev go?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree Ander. At this point, I would hold onto the entire roster for that reason. Unless a trade comes along that helps, I don't see much of a reason to cut for the sake of the locker room. THey should be able to get around one lazy practice guy, if that is all it is.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
how can we not forget the highly talented skilled big guy cris big pus gratton lol....

Flyerfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jiri Dopita, totally forgot about him. Remember his four goal game, or do you remember most of his no goal games? Didn't he beat Hasek and others for some Golden Stick award for being the greatest hockey player of all time?

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"I am not surprised that even with Leino out, Nikolay Zherdev remained a healthy scratch. Peter Laviolette had been sending him a message about his increasingly lackadaisical play by cutting his ice time steadily over several games. Rather than heeding the warning, Zherdev continued to dog it. When he took a seat for the rest of the Carolina game after a shift in which his lack of hustle was readily apparent (on one of his final shifts of the game, Zherdev simply stood and watched rather than pursuing a loose puck along the boards), it was pretty clear that he'd gotten himself deep in the doghouse again."

BIll Meltzer

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he shouldn't. We might make the playoffs this year, and in the case that we do he is a decent fourth liner. Not to mention if he is not playing Carcillo or Shitty will be happy to fight...when we have a 3 goal lead...while facing elimination.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
According to Tim P, they wanted to insert Z into the lineup after Richie got sick, and physically coudn't find him. He decided to leave the arena. So Shelley got the start. IT was on Twitter, so I can't post the link.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Tim P, they wanted to insert Z into the lineup after Richie got sick, and physically coudn't find him. He decided to leave the arena. So Shelley got the start. IT was on Twitter, so I can't post the link.

wow.. what a joke

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow, what a dbag, seriously he left the arena? who does that

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just really hope that he was just no where to be found. I didnt think players were allowed to leave the arena??? I mean if I knew I wasnt playing, I wouldnt be in any hurry heading towards the teams club box to watch the game. Maybe he was getting a hotdog ha.....but yeah this doesnt look good for Z as if his situation could get any worse

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zherdev is everything that is wrong with athletes today. Phenomenal skill, piss poor work ethic. THere is a reason a top 5 draft pick who scored 30 goals was not picked up by one team in the entire league last year. And he just isn't a 4th line player. Powe may make mistakes, but he plays D, and kills penalties. I don't even know if Z pays attention on the bench during a PK.
I wouldn't be shocked to see him flat out waived by the deadline to make room for Leino's contract next year.

Exactly!!! Zherdev has enormous skill but has no heart. Powe doesn't have a whole hell of a lot of skill but plays balls to the wall all the time. I'll take the guy who will bust his ass for the sake of the team over the lazy punk every time.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck him. This is a guy that you don't want anywhere near your team during a playoff run ... trade him for whatever picks you can get and move on.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
unless someone goes down...he is done...i feel like we have enough good defensive players to make up for an offensive player...but really sounds like homer put his name in neon over the dog house...lol

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the case that's too bad I liked the idea of having him as a wildcard come playoff time...in case they have troubles scoring he can add another dimension...oh well.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if only he'd work hard.. i'd appreciate having another scorer in the lineup these days.. the scoring hasn't exactly been carrying the team here

the flyers have scored 2 goals or less in 5/10 games in february

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and so the Zherdev era (basically) ends in Philly like 99% of us thought it would.

pfffft