• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Zherdev go?

Should Zherdev go?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Gustafsson? Wouldn't the fact that they already recalled him once this year put him slightly ahead of Syvret?

I thought about him too, but was too lazy to search his name to spell it correctly so I left him out of my comment. :p

Gustafsson - 53 games, 5 goals, 28 assists, 33 pts, -12.

Svret - 43 games, 8 goals, 18 assists, 28 pts, -15

I guess it would be a coin flip huh? lol

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy P tweeted that Zherdev participated in an optional skate and shocked. Apparently he doesnt do it often. Maybe that he was waived and no one claimed him immediately woke his ass up finally and he will be back in the KHL next season most likely. But if he turned it on....Flyers are a much better team with him than without him IMO.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he cleared waivers.. should be interesting now

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
KS3, how can you think they are a"much better team" with him? He gleefully walked out on the team, was virtually invisible save a few pretty goals, never spoke to teammates or reporters, never helped the rookie RUssian goalie, was untradeable, was not even picked up for basically free, and has already been run out of two NHL towns.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KS3, how can you think they are a"much better team" with him? He gleefully walked out on the team, was virtually invisible save a few pretty goals, never spoke to teammates or reporters, never helped the rookie RUssian goalie, was untradeable, was not even picked up for basically free, and has already been run out of two NHL towns.

I believe if he was playing, this team would be unbeatable. But with him not in the lineup, yes they are winning games but I think that Nodl's lack of finishing will hurt this team in the playoffs. That line of Versteeg-Richards is missing someone that can put the puck in the net or make plays and Zherdev is the answer. I know he probably played his last game as a Flyer, but I dont see Nodl as anything more than a 4th line player.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree with you. We can't have guys on the team who don't want to be here, are lazy, have no heart, etc. The whole team seems to be focused solely on the Cup...and then there is Zherdev who only cares about himself.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O'Donnell is back tonight. Damn...that was quick.

That's good news but I thought the guy could use a break so he's fresh from playoffs...I guess not with Bart and Walker out.

Z cleared waivers so he may just be back during the playoffs if needed...if he scores a big goal I'll take everything back I said! : )

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am all for keeping him as insurance, as he is unwanted everywhere else anyway. I would love his talent on RIchie's line, but it's not like Lavi and Homer don't see how skilled he is and are refusing to use him. It is all on him. Plus, the Flyers are by far the deepest offense in the whole league. Having one top 9 forward who only has 10 goals and isn't a pure scorer won't kill the team.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Sam Carchidi's Twitter

"Nik Zherdev talked to the media today. He had a productive meeting with Lavy and Homer and may play again this yr. For #Flyers. Really."

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have said it multiple times that this year kind of depends on a guy like Zherdev to payoff in the flyers gamble on him. he is a dynamic player that is game changing offensively and makes this team unstoppable offensively. put him with zherdev and versteeg those 2 can addequately cover up his defensive struggles. hate on him all you want but i am not comfortable with nodl, powe, or carcillo getting top 3 line minutes, and you can't convince me otherwise.

can someone answer me this...can he come back and play right now or do they have to put him on re-entry waivers?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said it multiple times that this year kind of depends on a guy like Zherdev to payoff in the flyers gamble on him. he is a dynamic player that is game changing offensively and makes this team unstoppable offensively. put him with zherdev and versteeg those 2 can addequately cover up his defensive struggles. hate on him all you want but i am not comfortable with nodl, powe, or carcillo getting top 3 line minutes, and you can't convince me otherwise.

can someone answer me this...can he come back and play right now or do they have to put him on re-entry waivers?

pretty sure he can play right now.. if the flyers had sent him down they would've had to put him through re-entry.. and i agree with you.. id like to have Z on that 'top line'

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey we agree, seems like we have been disagreeing recently (Bob and Boosh hahaha)

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the FLyers have 72 hours to send him somewhere. He can play during that time. After that time expires, he is on the roster as he was before. He could be waived again, but is subject to waivers again.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey we agree, seems like we have been disagreeing recently (Bob and Boosh hahaha)

haha ya.. disagreements will happen though :)

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who thinks Z is in the lineup thursday now that JVR is back? I think he should.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the FLyers have 72 hours to send him somewhere. He can play during that time. After that time expires, he is on the roster as he was before. He could be waived again, but is subject to waivers again.

10 games or 30 days and then would have to waive him again.