• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regarding Trades…

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me Dianna, the building isn't thrilled right now. Players worth a damn watching Sweat & Young walk out the door are not happy. Current coaches who won't be here next year are not happy either. Current FO staff (Mayhew, Hurney, Wright, Rodgers) all gone. Not good at all for planning for this weeks game. I gotta think Rivera is gone in the VERY near future. Why keep him here now.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts
Lawrence
Goff
Shanahan is special
Burrow

Passed on Tua and Herbert for Chase. We had our shot and we passed.

Luck boxed on Howell.
400+ with 4td's
6th in the NFL in yards.

Perception is reality. If Howell was a top 5 pick he'd be a major tallking point in the league right now. Nine starts.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me Dianna, the building isn't thrilled right now. Players worth a damn watching Sweat & Young walk out the door are not happy. Current coaches who won't be here next year are not happy either. Current FO staff (Mayhew, Hurney, Wright, Rodgers) all gone. Not good at all for planning for this weeks game. I gotta think Rivera is gone in the VERY near future. Why keep him here now.
Players probably, but Sheehan reported today that Chase was not liked in the building amongst coaches and front office staff. Only one not to report to voluntary workouts...etc

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts
Lawrence
Goff
Shanahan is special
Burrow

Passed on Tua and Herbert for Chase. We had our shot and we passed.

Luck boxed on Howell.
400+ with 4td's
6th in the NFL in yards.

Perception is reality. If Howell was a top 5 pick he'd be a major tallking point in the league right now. Nine starts.
Get Howell some olinemen and he will be a great QB

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players probably, but Sheehan reported today that Chase was not liked in the building amongst coaches and front office staff. Only one not to report to voluntary workouts...etc
I get it but those people (for the most part) will not be in the building next year.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my concern.

If moral continues to plummet, then what?

Jdr has been a head coach for many years. He could get the team across the finish line.

I don't see the point of keeping Rivera around if he now is no longer the GM it seems. I would assume he was not happy today and it could impact his attitude and decisions moving forward.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Howell some olinemen and he will be a great QB
A lot of potential there. I cant imagine what he would
I get it but those people (for the most part) will not be in the building next year.
I hear you on that but Lynel and Sheehan both said today they have heard things about Chase that they are not willing to repeat. Not trying to hate on Chase. Im on record on this board as saying i wanted to bring both back.in 2024.

That said, when the news hit today, i was surprised about how nonchalant i was and to be honest, a little excited.

We'll see if it was the right decision.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my concern.

Jdr has been a head coach for many years. He could get the team across the finish line.

I don't see the point of keeping Rivera around if he now is no longer the GM it seems. I would assume he was not happy today and it could impact his attitude and decisions moving forward.
I think Harris respects Ron. I also think Harris doesnt want to be seen as a first year impetuous owner. I think he lets Ron finish out the year. The trades today was a nod to the fanbase that the overhaul is coming.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Harris respects Ron. I also think Harris doesnt want to be seen as a first year impetuous owner. I think he lets Ron finish out the year. The trades today was a nod to the fanbase that the overhaul is coming.
Makes sense.

Let me put it this way, if duties were taken away from most people in their job or profession, it would not sit well and would impact their attitude and performance.

Not saying it's going to happen, but why risk it?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of potential there. I cant imagine what he would

I hear you on that but Lynel and Sheehan both said today they have heard things about Chase that they are not willing to repeat. Not trying to hate on Chase. Im on record on this board as saying i wanted to bring both back.in 2024.

That said, when the news hit today, i was surprised about how nonchalant i was and to be honest, a little excited.

We'll see if it was the right decision.
It is a shame shitty decision making and coaching cost us some very good players. Heck, we practically gave CY away. Since no other players were moved, this seems like more of a quick turn around vs full blown rebuild. Either way, defacto GM/HC will be gone along with his side hustle. I am excited for the changes coming and for the future of our Washington team. I see the name "Commanders" getting the boot in about a year.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense.

Let me put it this way, if duties were taken away from most people in their job or profession, it would not sit well and would impact their attitude and performance.

Not saying it's going to happen, but why risk it?
What does firing Ron now really accomplish. If you want to give EB a dry run...i guess. Does EB even want his first HC job to be an 8 game tryout with a fleeced defense?

I think they ride it out unless the wheels come completely off and key players start asking out.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does firing Ron now really accomplish. If you want to give EB a dry run...i guess. Does EB even want his first HC job to be an 8 game tryout with a fleeced defense?

I think they ride it out unless the wheels come completely off and key players start asking out.
I think it stops the bleeding and prevents any more damage from being done.

Rivera isn't e enough talking to the team at halftime by his own admission.

The lineups are always changing

Forbes is apparently not receiving the proper level of coaching

The defensive captain is literally tired of it

Our potential qb of the future is in line to break the all time sack record

It establishes that the owners will not tolerate mistakes

Those are just off the top of my head.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it stops the bleeding and prevents any more damage from being done.

Rivera isn't e enough talking to the team at halftime by his own admission.

The lineups are always changing

Forbes is apparently not receiving the proper level of coaching

The defensive captain is literally tired of it

Our potential qb of the future is in line to break the all time sack record

It establishes that the owners will not tolerate mistakes

Those are just off the top of my head.
Im good either way. Let Ron finish. Fire Ron. Im just ready for 2024.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im good either way. Let Ron finish. Fire Ron. Im just ready for 2024.
Me 2 buddy.

I am excited to see the list of GM candidates interviewing!

We deserve the best front office possible.

The new GM will have cash and picks.

Wake me up when the season ends.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me 2 buddy.

I am excited to see the list of GM candidates interviewing!

We deserve the best front office possible.

The new GM will have cash and picks.

Wake me up when the season ends.
Exactly!

Worst thing that could happen is for this team to realize they are a game out and go on a run.

Best thing would be for Howell to continue to ball out in close losses and everyone stays healthy.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!

Worst thing that could happen is for this team to realize they are a game out and go on a run.

Best thing would be for Howell to continue to ball out in close losses and everyone stays healthy.
Agreed 100%

We need to:

Develop howell
Secure a high draft pick
Identify the GM who will build the team

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing Chase Young's dad call in unsolicited to Grant and Danny I have a hard time believing Chase would have signed a LTD here.
That was sad. I wanted Chase to work out. After his first year I was encouraged. Before getting hurt he was not the same guy. At times this year he has shown what he can do but he free lanced and he didn't chase plays down that went the other way. For his sake I hope he gets it and changes.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players that are still on the team better take a hint. The bullshit is over!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my concern.

Every year in the NFL or any sport for that matter is a new year. It is like starting over again. Maybe new FO, maybe new players. The Joe Gibbs days of same guys, same coaches, same game plan are long gone. Even back then look at how much the Gibbs changed at least in philosophy.