• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Position coaches thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to merge skinsdad or delete.

Instead of jumping back and forth between the kingsbury and whitt threads, I thought 1 single thread would be easier.

Post rumors, news, and tweets here for all position coach positions.
Thanks kbso and skinsdad in advance!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to merge skinsdad or delete.

Instead of jumping back and forth between the kingsbury and whitt threads, I thought 1 single thread would be easier.

Post rumors, news, and tweets here for all position coach positions.
Thanks kbso and skinsdad in advance!
Gotcha Duke, but I might still post info related to Quinn, Kingsbury, in those threds.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha Duke, but I might still post info related to Quinn, Kingsbury, in those threds.
Of course boss...

Just thought any position coach rumors might be easier to track in a single thread. My opinion though....you and skinsdad are the lifeblood of the board with news so do what's easiest for you. You both are doing all the hard work here.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it,s bad the days of bugel and hannifan as line coaches are behind us.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course boss...

Just thought any position coach rumors might be easier to track in a single thread. My opinion though....you and skinsdad are the lifeblood of the board with news so do what's easiest for you. You both are doing all the hard work here.
I appreciate the kind words duke. Much respect.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make whatever threads you want people. I support your wishes

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it,s bad the days of bugel and hannifan as line coaches are behind us.
Agreed, and so should all of that chatter about some form of a reconstituted Hogs in 2024.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumors of hiring KK to get an inside track on drafting Williams are heating up. I can't front. If they are valid. This seems more like same ol' bullshit of the last 20 years under Snyder. Than new regime doing the right things.

I also just read that Johnson from Det n the Skins brass are squabblin. Johnson supposedly said the new FO are a bunch of overconfident basketball guys playing at being football guys. Or something along those lines.

Johnson also told the Skins thanks, but no thanks to the job offer when he knew the Skins were already flying to Det to meet with him n supposedly Aaron Glenn. But instead of going to interview Glenn. The Skins FO went back home. Prompting some to say the Glenn interview was all smoke n mirrors bullshit.

So, if some, most or all of this is factual. Then one could only surmise that the clown show at Redskins Park is alive n well.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumors of hiring KK to get an inside track on drafting Williams are heating up. I can't front. If they are valid. This seems more like same ol' bullshit of the last 20 years under Snyder. Than new regime doing the right things.

I also just read that Johnson from Det n the Skins brass are squabblin. Johnson supposedly said the new FO are a bunch of overconfident basketball guys playing at being football guys. Or something along those lines.

Johnson also told the Skins thanks, but no thanks to the job offer when he knew the Skins were already flying to Det to meet with him n supposedly Aaron Glenn. But instead of going to interview Glenn. The Skins FO went back home. Prompting some to say the Glenn interview was all smoke n mirrors bullshit.

So, if some, most or all of this is factual. Then one could only surmise that the clown show at Redskins Park is alive n well.
Trading up for him would be massively stupid

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eb got fired,made a grand entrance,but had a complete shit term his 1 year.good riddance.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eb got fired,made a grand entrance,but had a complete shit term his 1 year.good riddance.
He had pretty much the same team that couldn't execute under Turner.
It reminds me of an old friend who always complained about not being able to find a dude that met her mating goals. At the end of the day she changed partners to no avail but took years to finally come to admit that the common denominator in her failed searches was her!
Moral of the story, you can change coordinators as often as you want, but if the product is shit, the outcome is going to be shit!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought they were going to interview Glenn too, and was wondering why they turned the plane around mid flight.

If the skins brass did that as a response to BJ’s immaturity, then it doesnt make the skins out to be any better, that’s for sure.

Maybe they decided on not interviewing Glenn beforehand?

BJ should have taken the interview anyway once the skins were in the air, then he could have politely declined the position if offered afterwards, and nobody would have been the wiser.