• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's two separate offenses filed under one Incident #. One is "Domestic Violence", the other is "Disorderly conduct".

It's not two separate reports like Across The Field is trying to pass it off as.
And this is a flat out lie, good job.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you not honestly understand why others that don't have a dog in this hunt aren't trying to make the facts fit a narrative?

Your idea that he entirely fabricated it is of course possible. I just personally find that less likely. I don't like or hate either McMurphy or Meyer. I don't have any vested interest in the outcome other than idle curiosity. I'm simply sticking to what I find the most plausible.

Every single time we turn around and read something new in this case it blows up something and muddles things more. It has done so to the point where very little can be stated as fact.
Also - why'd you ignore this first paragraph:

It's not about being asked to produce something, it's about having the journalistic integrity to stand behind your story. If he's doubling down and saying he absolutely saw a copy of the report that said he was arrested, doesn't it make sense to you that he'd be falling all over himself trying to make it public as fast as he could? Wouldn't you?

Can you not answer this?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all that matters.

To know them all by memory, is what I’m saying. That’d be impossible, even with how small Powell is and how little crime they have.

The Police Chief knew the statement that was made by McMurphy and could easily access the reports (or I should say, whoever he decides could look it up for him).

I can’t imagine the Chief of Police decided to respond to the media without looking into the original report and I highly doubt he’d blame his own department for a human error, unless it actually happened.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you find it more believable that this police report exists out there somewhere and, after 2.5 weeks of heated debate and online back and forth, not a single person other than McMurphy can actually produce it or even say that they, too, have seen it? When these police reports are available in electronic format, and 2 other copies have made their way out, that this unicorn copy that said he was arrested undoubtedly exists, yet is just simply unattainable for no given reason?

There was likely a paper copy given to the victim when the report was originally created. That would explain there only being one copy with 'Arrested' checked.

You are only producing one copy with 2 separate links (2 separate offenses with one case number). Where is the other copy you claim exists in digital format?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either W11 is misleading you Urbs homers or you don"t understand what you're looking at.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's two separate offenses filed under one Incident #. One is "Domestic Violence", the other is "Disorderly conduct".

It's not two separate reports like Across The Field is trying to pass it off as.

And this is a flat out lie, good job.

No it's not. Look at the 2 links you posted saying it is two reports.

Look at the "Offense" on each link and look at the case number of each link. Two separate offenses under one case number.
I.E. One report. Not two.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To know them all by memory, is what I’m saying. That’d be impossible, even with how small Powell is and how little crime they have.

The Police Chief knew the statement that was made by McMurphy and could easily access the reports (or I should say, whoever he decides could look it up for him).

I can’t imagine the Chief of Police decided to respond to the media without looking into the original report and I highly doubt he’d blame his own department for a human error, unless it actually happened.
Or he did look through them and didn't find one, but didn't want to wind up with egg on his face if somehow one existed? It's amazing the lengths you're willing to go to for something with no evidence of existence.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was likely a paper copy given to the victim when the report was originally created. That would explain there only being one copy with 'Arrested' checked.

You are only producing one copy with 2 separate links (2 separate offenses with one case number). Where is the other copy you claim exists in digital format?
One attachment was the report 11W received in 2015. The other is the one McMurphy received July 24th. Neither said he was arrested. Next.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not. Look at the 2 links you posted saying it is two reports.

Look at the "Offense" on each link and look at the case number of each link. Two separate offenses under one case number.
I.E. One report. Not two.
And this is a flatout lie, good job.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either W11 is misleading you Urbs homers or you don"t understand what you're looking at.
lol my friend, the only one mislead would be you and the couple posters desperate for OSU to get damaged. Your messiah McMurphy drops a report on Facebook and you all lose your minds, despite multiple edits. He says a mysterious report exists that nobody else on the planet can substantiate and you all take it as gospel. If he tells you to drink the kool-aid, you do it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he did look through them and didn't find one, but didn't want to wind up with egg on his face if somehow one existed? It's amazing the lengths you're willing to go to for something with no evidence of existence.

"In an interview with Eleven Warriors on Monday, Powell Chief of Police Gary Vest did not confirm whether there were any other versions of the report – saying that all records kept by Powell Police have been maintained for court records, but that the offense report released on July 24 was the only report being released by Powell Police at this time – but did say that any indication that Zach was arrested that came from his department was a result of human error."
https://www-elevenwarriors-com.cdn....ts-says-zach-smith-was-never-arrested-in-2015

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In an interview with Eleven Warriors on Monday, Powell Chief of Police Gary Vest did not confirm whether there were any other versions of the report – saying that all records kept by Powell Police have been maintained for court records, but that the offense report released on July 24 was the only report being released by Powell Police at this time – but did say that any indication that Zach was arrested that came from his department was a result of human error."
https://www-elevenwarriors-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2018/08/95015/powell-police-chief-explains-changes-in-offense-reports-says-zach-smith-was-never-arrested-in-2015?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2018/08/95015/powell-police-chief-explains-changes-in-offense-reports-says-zach-smith-was-never-arrested-in-2015
So you got that report that McMurphy supposedly saw yet?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As @nddulac says there is an appearance of shenanigans going on here. Like the Powell PD is in damage control and cover up mode. Offenses changed and no box checked in the clearance area.

Whether that is for just plain sloppiness or the Zach Smith case was influenced by someone at OSU remains to be seen.
That it's such a small PD, I'll go with the latter in that someone from OSU intervened.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you got that report that McMurphy supposedly saw yet?

No, but you'd better hope there isn't one. The Powell PD being influenced by the university would be a bombshell.

I'd be checking to see if anyone from Powell PD got some box seats. LOL

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There were several other discrepancies between the two police reports that Eleven Warriors obtained from the 2015 incident. In the offense report released on Nov. 6, 2015, the offenses were listed as disorderly conduct and aggravated menacing – both misdemeanors – with a clearance of “Investigation Pending.” In the offense report released on July 24, the offenses were listed as domestic violence and felonious assault – both felonies – with no clearance box checked."

https://www-elevenwarriors-com.cdn....ts-says-zach-smith-was-never-arrested-in-2015

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even 11W is saying

somethings_fucky_trailer_park_boys.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but you'd better hope there isn't one. The Powell PD being influenced by the university would be a bombshell.

I'd be checking to see if anyone from Powell PD got some box seats. LOL
LOL why? Dumbass, this has almost nothing to do with anything.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There were several other discrepancies between the two police reports that Eleven Warriors obtained from the 2015 incident. In the offense report released on Nov. 6, 2015, the offenses were listed as disorderly conduct and aggravated menacing – both misdemeanors – with a clearance of “Investigation Pending.” In the offense report released on July 24, the offenses were listed as domestic violence and felonious assault – both felonies – with no clearance box checked."

https://www-elevenwarriors-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2018/08/95015/powell-police-chief-explains-changes-in-offense-reports-says-zach-smith-was-never-arrested-in-2015?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2018/08/95015/powell-police-chief-explains-changes-in-offense-reports-says-zach-smith-was-never-arrested-in-2015
Two pages are same. One is pre-investigation and one is post investigation.

The post investigation has three supplement pages.