• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he’ll be reinstated (rightfully so) and maybe get a game suspension.

But if he would part ways the pure hilarity of ATF and Shane crying the world against Ohio State might be too great to miss.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Technically, I think that’d be a wide open beaver shot.

Hey stop thinking about my junk! You got other shit to worry about.
giphy.gif

Acrux.v2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... And times up. Put your pencils down and pass your reports forward.

Wait.. this test was in pencil....

all boxes look like they've been checked and erased.. which is which... recount!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry OSU — SportsX radio in Las Vegas said that Urban is done on their Twitter. They didn’t name their sources, but like Snook and McMurphy they are very reliable.

I love how anyone can print anything and blame it on ‘sources’ and then not name the sources.

Without Urban, we still beat Michigan

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more investigating! Any new insights gained are invalid!

Truth, after all, isn't truth.
There will be no extra credit for work turned in after the bell has sounded.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Either Meyer reported what he knew or he didnt. It shouldnt take 2 weeks to find that out. I dont give a shit about the rest.
My only fear is that he ignored advice from people above him to fire Zach (or not renew his contract) which may be a problem. I know that Urban had actively been trying to "push Zach out of the nest" to a position as an OC at a MAC school for the past couple of years. I just don't think he wanted to leave him unemployed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Either Meyer reported what he knew or he didnt. It shouldnt take 2 weeks to find that out. I dont give a shit about the rest.

That is what doesn’t make sense. It wouldn’t take a two week investigation to figure out if Meyer followed protocol and reported everything. It’d be a digital trail easily accessed, or at the very least, a paper trail.

Just seems bizarre. OSU could have come out with a statement following Meyers showing they had his back, if he had properly reported everything.

Then again — maybe they are getting paid by the hour and decided to drag it out for as long as possible:dhd:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what doesn’t make sense. It wouldn’t take a two week investigation to figure out if Meyer followed protocol and reported everything. It’d be a digital trail easily accessed, or at the very least, a paper trail.

Just seems bizarre. OSU could have come out with a statement following Meyers showing they had his back, if he had properly reported everything.

Then again — maybe they are getting paid by the hour and decided to drag it out for as long as possible:dhd:
What should matter is was it reported and did they follow title IX. IMO they didnt need to interview either of the Smiths.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Meyer is fired — would it be possible if they don’t name a HC this year? We need a win
If he is I hope they go through the process for this year. They may habe the best choice in house but doesn't hurt to look around.

But I did pick MI to win the B1G this year before this mess.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is I hope they go through the process for this year. They may habe the best choice in house but doesn't hurt to look around.

But I did pick MI to win the B1G this year before this mess.

Michigan has a gauntlet to play this year — ND, OSU and MSU on the road. PSU and Wisconsin at home.

I absolutely love our defense. But it is up to the offense to catch up. We shall see.