• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JJ McCarthy 2023 Every Throw and Run

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I could tell after finishing his video, McCarthy would be a perfect fit in a West Coast offense.

He could be every bit as good as Kirk Cousins in the right offense. Thing is, there is a clutch gene to him.

I saw him throw lasers into the tightest of windows. Extremely accurate once he gets rolling. Better athlete than Drake Maye. Moves in the pocket well while keeping his eyes downfield.

Saw some passes get batted at the LOS. 6'2 I believe. It was real hard to get a clear picture of what's he's capable of. Almost everything he threw was a screen, slant, cross, or a dig. Not his fault, but I saw Maye make a bunch of big time throws.

Saw him throw a couple of head scratchers, but every QB does that from time to time. I think I'd feel more excited about Maye than JJ, but let's say Maye goes to New England and JJ goes to Minnesota. I think JJ has a better rookie year.

McCarthy's ceiling will hinge on where he's drafted imo.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jake plummer doesnt need to be drafted at # 2 overall

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jayden is going 2, BUT i think McCarty will do well in the league.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jayden is going 2, BUT i think McCarty will do well in the league.
There are two places where I see McCarthy becoming an effective NFL QB, Minnesota and tChargers. He won't go to be reunited with Harbaugh in L.A, so I'm sticking with what I posted back in January about him going to the Vikings. Anywhere else, and the fit isn't there. BTW; Nix to Denver and Penix to the Raiders are also "best fit" situations.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy in High school was 36-1, the last man on the roster of his high school squad also finished 36-1

McCarthy in college was 27-1, and the last man on Michigan's roster was also 27-1.

It's a team game guys, evaluating players requires one to objectively look at the individual.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The waffling always amazes me, it's a team game and wins don't matter unless it is a former Washington QB. :pound:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy in High school was 36-1, the last man on the roster of his high school squad also finished 36-1

McCarthy in college was 27-1, and the last man on Michigan's roster was also 27-1.

It's a team game guys, evaluating players requires one to objectively look at the individual.

Then Lamar Jackson sure as hell did not deserve MVP this last season…which he did not.

Then Brady is not the GOAT.

Then Mahomes is overrated.

Truth is, it is a team game the further you go because the talent pool is far tighter.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Lamar Jackson sure as hell did not deserve MVP this last season…which he did not.

Then Brady is not the GOAT.

Then Mahomes is overrated.

Truth is, it is a team game the further you go because the talent pool is far tighter.
I agree with all of this.

Lamar wasn't deserving, but somebody had to win it and he was the closest thing to a consensus.

Brady isn't the goat, I've been say that for years, but people make-up shit to create debating points.

Yep! Mahomes is overrated because the game has changed and people either forget or are too young to remember GREAT football, especially great defensive ball.
Btw, it is a team game and anyone who doesn’t know the differences between evaluating a player within a team structure and a team's W/L records is by definition and confession via posts... ignorant.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mad Dog's take was a little over the top. He wouldn't be my choice, but after watching more of him, he looks like an athletic Kirk Cousins.

The similarities were striking to me. Sometimes he makes beautiful tight window throws, looks off defenders, and other times just throws bone headed interceptions.

I'm only about a third of the way through the video I posted.
He kinda reminds me of Thiesmann.