• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JJ McCarthy 2023 Every Throw and Run

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Davis was the highest ranked LB on the team's draft board. Yes, we needed a LB. You can only comment what you would do on draft night. As of right now anybody can criticize, yes, he has not lived up to his 1st round ranking.
I can comment that riveras board was crap and he suxed as a GM.

You even said he was a bad GM.

So gives a crap about what Rivera had on his board. I know he was your guy but come on.

You are dodging the question and being a homer. Davis was a bad pick period. I can't believe you aren't seeing that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i give a player more than one year to prove himself.
Here is the thing dean , you pick a Davis or a Forbes there should be an expectation on the level of play . Being benched for performance In year one as a mid first round pick is unacceptable. I don’t give a damn about needing yrs to prove himself . Especially when I said outright both of them where bad picks for where they were drafted , you can chase your tail about draft grades till the cows come home but it changes nothing when I called it out

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can comment that riveras board was crap and he suxed as a GM.

You even said he was a bad GM.

So gives a crap about what Rivera had on his board. I know he was your guy but come on.

You are dodging the question and being a homer. Davis was a bad pick period. I can't believe you aren't seeing that.

who dodging the question? If Davis was the top LB on the board, they picked him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing dean , you pick a Davis or a Forbes there should be an expectation on the level of play . Being benched for performance In year one as a mid first round pick is unacceptable. I don’t give a damn about needing yrs to prove himself . Especially when I said outright both of them where bad picks for where they were drafted , you can chase your tail about draft grades till the cows come home but it changes nothing when I called it out

teams do draft players who need to be developed. I understand your point that you wanted them to dominate right away b/c they were first round picks but that doesn't always happen and players could develop late.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is criticizing players or coaches being disloyal to the team and actions of a bad fan?

of course, any fan can have an opinion about players or coaches, but some fans take way too far.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who dodging the question? If Davis was the top LB on the board, they picked him.
But the board and evaluation is wrong.

Why can't you answer direct questions?

I asked if you would have drafted Davis again. It's a very simple question. I don't care about Rivera ls board...I am asking you.

You always deflect questions for some reason.

You refuses to answer the question about Rivera being fired until a month was left in the season. You always deflect and try to not answer the question. Why?

For the 4th time...would you have drafted Davis again...yes or no.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the board and evaluation is wrong.

Why can't you answer direct questions?

I asked if you would have drafted Davis again. It's a very simple question. I don't care about Rivera ls board...I am asking you.

You always deflect questions for some reason.

You refuses to answer the question about Rivera being fired until a month was left in the season. You always deflect and try to not answer the question. Why?

For the 4th time...would you have drafted Davis again...yes or no.

its a bullshit question. As of right now, no b/c he hasn't lived up to this first round billing.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One year is too soon to call a guy a bust, especially with the bad coaching that was going on here.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a bullshit question. As of right now, no b/c he hasn't lived up to this first round billing.
How is it a bs question? How do I answer these questions with ease but you struggle so badly?

Nobody else would say that but you.

You said the same thing about my Rivera question about if he should be fired. These are easy questions.

The answer is clearly no. He should not have been drafted.

You struggle with direct questions because it makes you feel disloyal to the team. Davis has been mediocre at best and I think he is in jail or supposed to go to jail at some point prior to the start of the season. Unless he got out of it by doing community service and paying the max fine.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR..they like a couple LB's with simular traits in later rounds and draft the best football player.

btw....dean's agenda is winning again.
Dean won't answer questions because he has to admit he was wrong.

He gets excited about every team transaction a then regrets it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it a bs question? How do I answer these questions with ease but you struggle so badly?

Nobody else would say that but you.

You said the same thing about my Rivera question about if he should be fired. These are easy questions.

The answer is clearly no. He should not have been drafted.

You struggle with direct questions because it makes you feel disloyal to the team. Davis has been mediocre at best and I think he is in jail or supposed to go to jail at some point prior to the start of the season. Unless he got out of it by doing community service and paying the max fine.

i answered it twice by saying no. nothing about dis loyal to the team. Did i ever say Davis was a star player? I just said i hope DQ can turn him around

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i answered it twice by saying no. nothing about dis loyal to the team.
If the answer is no..why is it a bs question?

To clarify, you would not draft Davis again but it's a bs question?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the answer is no..why is it a bs question?

To clarify, you would not draft Davis again but it's a bs question?

its bs b/c it doesnt matter now. Im saying at the time of the draft he was considered a 1st round talent. You guys disagreed. fine. move on.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its bs b/c it doesnt matter now. Im saying at the time of the draft he was considered a 1st round talent. You guys disagreed. fine. move on.
I am going to disengage.

You are a good dude...but I literally cannot follow your line of reasoning and understand your support for the team.

There is no amount of evidence that can be provided that will change your mind.

You do you man and have a fun, safe weekend.

This is your favorite time of year with the team so enjoy it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams do draft players who need to be developed. I understand your point that you wanted them to dominate right away b/c they were first round picks but that doesn't always happen and players could develop late.
Then it’s a missed pick

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One year is too soon to call a guy a bust, especially with the bad coaching that was going on here.
I think you can see the writing on the wall , the guy needs at least 25 pounds of muscle on him . He was benched because of performance and instead of taking the next step from starter to PB player we are looking at a salvage operation . Davis was a bust year one and has never played to his draft status ,