• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every 2023 throw and run from Jayden Daniels

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, do you recognize the official draft profile of this player?

Weaknesses​

He has issues sustaining rhythm as a passer with so many off-schedule throws. Inconsistent patience allows routes to develop. Slow recognition of early throw opportunities. Leaves slants and crossers behind targets. Misses checkdowns and opts for harder throws. Deep arm dip into elongated release. Forced speedsters at OU and Alabama to slow for deep throws. He needs to get better at trusting his pocket. He's quick to drop his eyes when pressure mounts, and more likely to void the pocket than climb, scan, and throw from it.
I can’t believe how spot on this was

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finished this one. He genuinely improved from the pocket as the year went on, but still misses too many simple throws. His WRs sure make it easy too. I believe in looking at what a guy does more heavily than what he doesn't do, so the development is good to see. I still feel his best traits are better for the college game than the pro game and he has a big hill to climb. But i do like his floor more than I did early in the year and I can see a ceiling that's high enough to try at #2. Still like the other top QBs better. Maye, then McCarthy.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3