• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JJ McCarthy 2023 Every Throw and Run

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to disengage.

You are a good dude...but I literally cannot follow your line of reasoning and understand your support for the team.

There is no amount of evidence that can be provided that will change your mind.

You do you man and have a fun, safe weekend.

This is your favorite time of year with the team so enjoy it.

understand my support of the team? you ask yourself that same question my friend.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB is about speed, agility and athleticism. Could he be a bust, yes. Calling him one now is premature. I didn't mention Davis.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understand my support of the team? you ask yourself that same question my friend.
Understand your support as you get overexcited about things and are inflexible in your beliefs.

Like I have said, I take a measured approach. You have stated you get excited about changes and new players most of the time.

We differ in that aspect. You get excited because of a new qb as you said...it didn't matter if it was wentz. It mattered to me and knew it was a mistake.

Same with Rivera.
Dame with chase Young.

You we're simply excited because we got a new coach and GM. You were excited because we had the #2 overall pick and took young.

I knew both were a mistake and was right. As such, I was not excited because neither made logical sense to me.

Change itself doesn't excited me...the right change does.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand your support as you get overexcited about things and are inflexible in your beliefs.

Like I have said, I take a measured approach. You have stated you get excited about changes and new players most of the time.

We differ in that aspect. You get excited because of a new qb as you said...it didn't matter if it was wentz. It mattered to me and knew it was a mistake.

Same with Rivera.
Dame with chase Young.

You we're simply excited because we got a new coach and GM. You were excited because we had the #2 overall pick and took young.

I knew both were a mistake and was right. As such, I was not excited because neither made logical sense to me.

Change itself doesn't excited me...the right change does.

fair point. Call me Mr. Excitement!! lol

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair point. Call me Mr. Excitement!! lol
That is why I like you and have encouraged you to do it.

We need excitement and we need energy. You see the positive in situations and it is needed.

We need a balance here.

I might not understand it, but it doesn't matter.

Keep up the enthusiasm. But remember, balance in enthusiasm is a good thing. Just like balance in anything is a good thing. I am speaking about myself here as well.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all must really hate horses to keep beating them long after they are dead and decomposing.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Snyder Saga near its end, and Rivera not knowing they need to win games to make the playoffs, any rookie during his reign was doomed. Not every rookie is a bust, sometimes it really is what he's asked to do On the field. I'm curious how Forbes plays this year, along with Jamin. Maybe we can salvage St. Booty Juice too. But if they don't work out, that really has no bearing on our future.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you didn’t get value for the pick

you did if he turns out to be a good player. If Davis has a good year this year with DQ and he gets a contract ext here, you still think it was a missed pick? Not saying it's going to happen. If he fails again this year, i agree it was a missed pick and bust like you said.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB is about speed, agility and athleticism. Could he be a bust, yes. Calling him one now is premature. I didn't mention Davis.
He is on the road to bustdom then . I doubt he ever lives up to his draft status and will not get his 5th year option hence bust . I mentioned Davis not you but I addressed Dean with that . This team had a losing record for a reason , misjudging talent is at the top of the list followed by coaching . If if me the uneducated talent evaluator can see it then they should as well

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you did if he turns out to be a good player. If Davis has a good year this year with DQ and he gets a contract ext here, you still think it was a missed pick? Not saying it's going to happen. If he fails again this year, i agree it was a missed pick and bust like you said.
No dean you did not , you drafted a guy who you could have picked later and passed on value . Now let me spoon feed you so you get it , a mid 1st round pick should be a day one starter year one . Year 2,he should be pushing pro bowls .

You don’t draft projects who take 2-3 yrs ( or more ) to become serviceable in the mid 1st round .

Your kind of thinking is why this team for 29 yrs fielded losing teams because you and the FO accepted drafting projects rather then blue chippers

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dean you did not , you drafted a guy who you could have picked later and passed on value . Now let me spoon feed you so you get it , a mid 1st round pick should be a day one starter year one . Year 2,he should be pushing pro bowls .

You don’t draft projects who take 2-3 yrs ( or more ) to become serviceable in the mid 1st round .

Your kind of thinking is why this team for 29 yrs fielded losing teams because you and the FO accepted drafting projects rather then blue chippers

nonsense. Just like you call rookies a bust after one year. The bust rate for 1st round picks is very high you dont know if you arte getting a blue chipper or not. It's a crap shoot. If the guy takes 2-3 years to develop to a good player, you can't call him a bust b/c of a bad rookie season. Just my opinion. Pro Bowls in year 2? WOW

If you think Davis was going to be available in the 2nd round at pick #51 that's your opinion.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nonsense. Just like you call rookies a bust after one year. The bust rate for 1st round picks is very high you dont know if you arte getting a blue chipper or not. It's a crap shoot. If the guy takes 2-3 years to develop to a good player, you can't call him a bust b/c of a bad rookie season. Just my opinion. Pro Bowls in year 2? WOW

If you think Davis was going to be available in the 2nd round at pick #51 that's your opinion.
Now you are making shit up , pushing pro bowls doesn’t mean making them. 2nd your standards are low and mediocre. I can call them a bust because they didn’t live up to their draft status period .

Who cares about bust rates dean ? A bust is a bust no matter what the rate

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are making shit up , pushing pro bowls doesn’t mean making them. 2nd your standards are low and mediocre. I can call them a bust because they didn’t live up to their draft status period .

Who cares about bust rates dean ? A bust is a bust no matter what the rate

but you are calling them a bust after year 1.