• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to Tommy Cutlets, the Passin' Paisan and new patron saint of New Jersey pizzerias, I think Sirianni is going to be shit-canned.

new-york-giants-quarterback-tommy-73954631.jpg

This paisan crap is almost as annoying as the tomahawk chop

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They thought they could turn the coordinator positions over to anyone and just keep clicking. They thought they could roll the ball out and they’d be a 30pt PPG offense just based on talent alone and didn’t need any creativity in design or game planning.

This team has been severely mismanaged and in my opinion have pissed away an opportunity.

That's the penalty for success; your coordinators and assistant coaches get sniped. They'll come for anyone on a successful coaching tree.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read Hurts also walked off the field after the Cowboy game before shaking hands but not sure if either is actually true. Not a good look if it is

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read Hurts also walked off the field after the Cowboy game before shaking hands but not sure if either is actually true. Not a good look if it is
I mean... he was sick. Probably best if he wasn't hugging a bunch of opposing players and coughing on them at the end of the game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS AIN'T GOOD

The Philly defense ranks 26th in opponent points per game (24.4). Approaching the postseason, quick improvements need to be made.

Brandon Graham asserts that the change wasn't one made based on how sound it was as a football decision. He doesn't necessarily believe that Sirianni and the front office thought the Desai-Patricia move was made because it was the best thing for the team.

Graham asserts that the front office caved to media pressure as the reason to make the move instead.

Graham is in his 14th season in Philadelphia, compiling 463 tackles and 73 sacks to this point in an illustrious career. He's one of the loudest and most trusted voices in the locker room, so you can bet there's uncertainty throughout the roster if Graham is speaking out.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Lock.

I don’t usually watch post game yackety-yack. But I hung about just to see what Lock had to say.

He had a great, humble interview. It made me feel a bit verklempt watching. It was an excellent interview.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to Tommy Cutlets, the Passin' Paisan and new patron saint of New Jersey pizzerias, I think Sirianni is going to be shit-canned.

new-york-giants-quarterback-tommy-73954631.jpg
there is no way I think Sirianni is getting fired, but I am surprised if any of the rumors of what is being said is true. How fast the locker-room went to shit.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was playing the odds and he lost. Counting on the refs to bail them out
The DB, Trey Brown I think, absolutely played that perfectly as well. Had his head turned around and Hurts underthrew it by a fairly good margin so A.J. couldn't even come back through the DB and draw the foul. It really had no chance but part of that was because Hurts didn't get it far enough. The coach needs to understand the situation as well, Hurts being sick likely means he hasn't got the strength he usually does. Just not a smart decision but he can take solace in the fact the coach across the field made a decision once that was 100 times worse than that one. :D

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part of the Eagles struggles are the Eagle fans getting sick of Sirianni's shit. He has the worst attitude of any coach in the league and is the biggest baby when losing.

Eagles will be fine. Too many spoiled Philly fans here thinking they wouldn't have any struggles this season. Eagles and Niners are still the NFC favorites and only two with a good chance to make the SB.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
& thats all we need to know about trying to take advantage of these fucking refs.

Is actually a good plan by Sirianni. If you dont catch the ball you have what? a good 67% chance to get a PI call. (as long as it isnt the final play of the game)
Underthrow the ball & that chance for a cheap PI goes way up!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
& thats all we need to know about trying to take advantage of these fucking refs.

Is actually a good plan by Sirianni. If you dont catch the ball you have what? a good 67% chance to get a PI call. (as long as it isnt the final play of the game)
Underthrow the ball & that chance for a cheap PI goes way up!
Yea an underthrown PI has got to be the worst penalty in the game.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea an underthrown PI has got to be the worst penalty in the game.
that & when a QB slides at the last second to get the personal foul.
Both are Bullshit.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS AIN'T GOOD

The Philly defense ranks 26th in opponent points per game (24.4). Approaching the postseason, quick improvements need to be made.

Brandon Graham asserts that the change wasn't one made based on how sound it was as a football decision. He doesn't necessarily believe that Sirianni and the front office thought the Desai-Patricia move was made because it was the best thing for the team.

Graham asserts that the front office caved to media pressure as the reason to make the move instead.

Graham is in his 14th season in Philadelphia, compiling 463 tackles and 73 sacks to this point in an illustrious career. He's one of the loudest and most trusted voices in the locker room, so you can bet there's uncertainty throughout the roster if Graham is speaking out.
Dumbass excuse for piss poor play.