• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about the close part. But we have different players now.
I think they are 1 piece away. They have good safeties with Joseph, Walker, CJGJ, and recently Melifonwu. Elite Slot in Branch. Solid #2 in Sutton.

They lack a true #1 corner.......which is the most difficult to find.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 nor the kid would fold after 3 loses.
I have to deal with RTK on the other sight.
He will take the week off, from his dumbassery.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pete you guys were all calling washed? I think Pete got lucky, he did not call a good game.

If Philly had run a little more they likely would have secured this win. For whatever reason, the pass offense has been off all year. But they kept throwing it.
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a great comment. They look like zombies. It’s like the Niners beat the swagger out of them in the way they boat raced them. Prior to the Niners game, the only elite thing they exhibited this year was their resiliency and finding a way late in games. You don’t do that without an immense level of confidence. Now that’s all destroyed. I think you’re on the money. The Niners broke the Eagles.

Talent-wise, there probably isn't much difference among the teams at the top. It just seems like the Eagles' confidence and momentum is way low right now compared to before. There definitely is still time to turn it back around. As we've learned, things can change quickly in the NFL.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent-wise, there probably isn't much difference among the teams at the top. It just seems like the Eagles' confidence and momentum is way low right now compared to before. There definitely is still time to turn it back around. As we've learned, things can change quickly in the NFL.
Hopefully they can trick themselvs into believing after crushing a couple cupcakes.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years in a row in the playoffs his first 3 years for Nick Sirianni but the buck stops with the head coach. This team is poorly coached. It’s unacceptable to see the lapses in execution from this team. The coordinators have not done the job but that’s his staff.
This also lands on Howie for hiring the OC and DC

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he the guy responsible for the coordinator hires? I don’t know.
Yes. What drove Doug out of here was he wanted say on who he wanted as coordinators. That was a no from Howie and Doug was pretty much out the door after that. Nick is a yes guy that Howie can control.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. What drove Doug out of here was he wanted say on who he wanted as coordinators. That was a no from Howie and Doug was pretty much out the door after that. Nick is a yes guy that Howie can control.
Theory is sound and it makes sense.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to Tommy Cutlets, the Passin' Paisan and new patron saint of New Jersey pizzerias, I think Sirianni is going to be shit-canned.

new-york-giants-quarterback-tommy-73954631.jpg
He’s not getting fired. He’s 26-8 in his last two seasons including playoffs. They’re going to make roster changes and have new coordinators. It’s going to be one of the more attractive OC jobs out there because Nick needs considerable help on offense and will be allowing the new guy to do his thing. Relax.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Sirianni won't get fired, imo. But they need to not just win but dominate the Giants who aren't very good but division rivals and trying to be spoilers and all that. The game in between is interesting, imo. Arizona has some things that the Eagles have been struggling with in this slump. Gannon knows everything you are going to do and Zona can run the ball pretty good. And Kyler can get you if you aren't really careful. Bradbury and the secondary need to be a lot better and watch out for Connor coming out of the backfield and turning checkdowns into scores if they get pressure. Eagles need an A game for that one or they could find themselves where Dallas was earlier this season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an interesting time for Eagles fans. They're all-in and they're close, but it seems to be slipping away.
It is indeed very interesting. Still the best OL in the league by a long margin. Still have that unstoppable play. Still have as much talent as anyone. Still have an outside shot at the #1 seed if they can win what should be 3 easy games. Yet, it seems drastically different than it did just a couple of weeks ago. This week is IMO a huge game for the Eagles. If they win by 30 they should be able to put the last 3 weeks behind them. If they struggle against the Giants it's going to really, really get crazy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Sirianni won't get fired, imo. But they need to not just win but dominate the Giants who aren't very good but division rivals and trying to be spoilers and all that. The game in between is interesting, imo. Arizona has some things that the Eagles have been struggling with in this slump. Gannon knows everything you are going to do and Zona can run the ball pretty good. And Kyler can get you if you aren't really careful. Bradbury and the secondary need to be a lot better and watch out for Connor coming out of the backfield and turning checkdowns into scores if they get pressure. Eagles need an A game for that one or they could find themselves where Dallas was earlier this season.
To be honest, I don’t know that it matters at this point. They just aren’t a real threat to win a Super Bowl. Even with improvement in these last 3 games, I think they’re on a road to nowhere. I feel weird saying this because a ton of teams would consider it a success to be in an NFC championship game and lose but that’s a disappointment for this team this year and I think that’s the absolute best case scenario. There’s just too much that’s broken right now and not enough time to remedy it in any season altering way. Wish I was wrong but I don’t think so.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is indeed very interesting. Still the best OL in the league by a long margin.
I think they’ve lived on reputation this year. If they were the dominant unit they were last year, running the ball at a big clip would cure a ton of deficiencies they have.
Still have that unstoppable play. Still have as much talent as anyone. Still have an outside shot at the #1 seed if they can win what should be 3 easy games.
Number 1 seed ship has sailed. Niners can lose 2 of their last 3 and still claim the one seed.
Yet, it seems drastically different than it did just a couple of weeks ago.
In the win/loss column this is true. However, they haven’t played a complete game all year. I think the warts that have been there all season have just finally gotten exposed.
This week is IMO a huge game for the Eagles. If they win by 30 they should be able to put the last 3 weeks behind them. If they struggle against the Giants it's going to really, really get crazy.
I honestly don’t think it matters either way. They’re just not it this year. The story of the 2023 Eagles season is “malpractice”. In sports, if you stay stationary you’re losing ground because everybody else is getting better. Eagles thought they could piece meal together defensive personnel. They thought they could turn the coordinator positions over to anyone and just keep clicking. They thought they could roll the ball out and they’d be a 30pt PPG offense just based on talent alone and didn’t need any creativity in design or game planning.

This team has been severely mismanaged and in my opinion have pissed away an opportunity.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is indeed very interesting. Still the best OL in the league by a long margin. Still have that unstoppable play. Still have as much talent as anyone. Still have an outside shot at the #1 seed if they can win what should be 3 easy games. Yet, it seems drastically different than it did just a couple of weeks ago. This week is IMO a huge game for the Eagles. If they win by 30 they should be able to put the last 3 weeks behind them. If they struggle against the Giants it's going to really, really get crazy.
Also, I need to give you some credit. One of the things that we talked about last year was losing the two coordinators. I argued that initially it would take time to adjust but that they would be fine. You reminded me that it wasn’t a foregone conclusion it would be comparable. You were right and I was wrong. It has had a great impact this year. It’s just been an unprofessional approach, especially on offense. They anointed the QB coach in part because of his long relationship with Hurts and he’s proven that he’s either incompetent or he wasn’t ready for the position. Tip of the cap to you.