• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Jordan comes to mind.
Travis Scott Page GIF

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is hurts still sick? Saw news last night he got worse on sunday...
No word yet but he did take a private plane to Seattle so he wouldn't effect the other players on the team plane.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure both QBs are gametime decisions at this point. Jalen did not participate while Geno was limited.. usually that's what you want to look for. If you're not participating on practice especially as a Monday game it's kind of telling.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure both QBs are gametime decisions at this point. Jalen did not participate while Geno was limited.. usually that's what you want to look for. If you're not participating on practice especially as a Monday game it's kind of telling.
I think Lock gets the start

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is hurts still sick? Saw news last night he got worse on sunday...

No word yet but he did take a private plane to Seattle so he wouldn't effect the other players on the team plane.
My thinking is this: if they didn’t think he had a legitimate shot to play they probably don’t put the man on a plane and fly him across country. They tell him to stay home and get better.

My guess is that he will play. Whether or not it impacts his play remains to be seen. I’m taking this as a blessing in disguise thing. The Eagles need to find their run game again. I can’t think of a better reason for the Eagles to come into this game wanting to lean on the run. It’s the piece of this offense they lack so far relative to the 2022 team.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Eagles secondary sucks.... we better target Metcalf more than 2 fuckin' times after he carried Seattle to their first TD and the 9ers best corner went out..
These days I think the opponent can get whatever they want vs the Eagles D. Their run D numbers look better than they are. The back end has been so exploitable that the run D numbers look good because teams have no reason to stop throwing against them haha.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These days I think the opponent can get whatever they want vs the Eagles D. Their run D numbers look better than they are. The back end has been so exploitable that the run D numbers look good because teams have no reason to stop throwing against them haha.

Meanwhile Carroll: "WE SHALL RUN, RUN, PASS ON OUR SERIES OF DOWNS!"
Someone on the team: "But Coach... we sh-"
Carroll: "FINE! WE WILL RUN, RUN, RUN!!!!"
Someone on the team: "But what about DK Me-"
Carroll: "WHO!?"

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Carroll: "WE SHALL RUN, RUN, PASS ON OUR SERIES OF DOWNS!"
Someone on the team: "But Coach... we sh-"
Carroll: "FINE! WE WILL RUN, RUN, RUN!!!!"
Someone on the team: "But what about DK Me-"
Carroll: "WHO!?"
Which makes it even more ironic that if they just handed Marshawn the ball they have another Super Bowl and we would have been gifted another year of Fuck You Tom Brady

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is definitely a nasty bug floating around out there... It's a combo of a fever/chills/head cold...

I had it 3 weeks ago... I had the chills, body aches and head cold so bad over the week... It was legit the first time i've been sick since 2019... It was nasty... Still have a lingering cough from that... Point is, if Jalen had what I had, they'd be better off starting Mariota...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking is this: if they didn’t think he had a legitimate shot to play they probably don’t put the man on a plane and fly him across country. They tell him to stay home and get better.

My guess is that he will play. Whether or not it impacts his play remains to be seen. I’m taking this as a blessing in disguise thing. The Eagles need to find their run game again. I can’t think of a better reason for the Eagles to come into this game wanting to lean on the run. It’s the piece of this offense they lack so far relative to the 2022 team.
I played basketball the other morning and was sick before and have been sick after, but felt great while playing. Comparable.