• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate MNF now that I live on the east coast to be honest. Games start way too late on a work night.

It was great when I lived on the west coast and it was basically right when work ended.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Seahawks, the Niners fans want you to win, which means you should lose....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Seahawks!

Please tell me somebody has some incriminating pictures of you or a Seahawk fan logged into your account.

I couldn't say that about the Bears or Vikings unless it was the last game and it made a real difference to something important, and I don't think the 9ers need any help right now.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having Witherspoon lowers our chances, not having Jamal out there improves our chances … LoL

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks being without Jamal Adams is actually an improvement for their pass defense, right? The guy seriously is the worst ball defender I have ever seen in the NFL other than a preseason scrub or something. For a starting player, he is by far the worst pass defender I have ever seen play years in a secondary.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks being without Jamal Adams is actually an improvement for their pass defense, right? The guy seriously is the worst ball defender I have ever seen in the NFL other than a preseason scrub or something. For a starting player, he is by far the worst pass defender I have ever seen play years in a secondary.

Both their safeties suck. Diggs blows too. Amazing those two guys are responsible for $47M next year.... completely ridiculous that they have the highest paid safety tandem in the league (at least I think) and they both suck.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which makes it even more ironic that if they just handed Marshawn the ball they have another Super Bowl and we would have been gifted another year of Fuck You Tom Brady
It was gift wrapped and we got cute .. I’m just happy we won it all the year before, because that would have hurt worse if that was our first title denied from that kinda stupidity … Still sucks, but that helped it suck a little less …

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the next man up was better he would have been playing before now,

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks QB Geno Smith (groin) is active in Week 15 against the Eagles.
Geno was said to have a “two-week” injury with his groin, which made his status for Monday Night Football up in the air until he could get through pre-game warmups. He was ultimately deemed healthy enough to avoid the inactives list, but no word has yet to be released as to who will start under enter for the Seahawks.. Seattle’s inactives include WR Dee Eskridge, CB Devon Witherspoon, RB Kenny McIntosh, S Jamal Adams, OT McClendon Curtis, OT Raiqwon O’Neal, and DE Myles Adams.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles declared QB Tanner McKee, CB Darius Slay, RB Rashaad Penny, OG Cam Jurgens, LB Zach Cunningham, and TE Albert Okwuegbunam inactive for Week 15 against the Seahawks.
Cunningham and Slay are regular starters missing on an Eagles defense undergoing a bit of a change, with Matt Patricia expected to take over coaching on the sideline while Sean Desai retreats to the box. Penny and Okwuegbunam remain disposable assets with healthy bodies ahead of them while Tanner McKee will serve as the team’s emergency quarterback.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal was Pete’s biggest mistake… Giving up 2 firsts, a 3rd and Bradly McDougald ! Bradly could cover better than Jamal ! Horrible trade

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the next man up was better he would have been playing before now,

Not when the organization trades multiple picks for the player and signs him to a huge contract. Then there are other considerations about who plays and why.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me somebody has some incriminating pictures of you or a Seahawk fan logged into your account.

I couldn't say that about the Bears or Vikings unless it was the last game and it made a real difference to something important, and I don't think the 9ers need any help right now.
lol I never liked the Seahawks or eagles but my buddy is a rams fan and wants them to make playoffs so I’m helping by cheering for teams below them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal was Pete’s biggest mistake… Giving up 2 firsts, a 3rd and Bradly McDougald ! Bradly could cover better than Jamal ! Horrible trade

And then using him like an idiot. Jamal was on a HOF career track until Pete and his dumbass soft zone defense started misusing him... obviously add to that all the injuries.