• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone mentioned Fat Matt calling Slay a fag, and being stuck with his best defensive player being traded for peanuts because nobody respects him?

I have no idea what Philly is doing promoting that rapist to play caller, but their season is over.

Gatorade Fort is Kryptonite to winning. He sets back franchises by years.

Sorry your QB was sick.

Youre done.
You don’t realize how bad the other guy was. The defense actually competed last night for the first time in 4 weeks.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the magnitude of this Eagles collapse starts to become clear, I think coaches are not safe. End of Sirianni?

200w.gif
Stop

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Jim Caldwell would take a coordinator job. Frank Reich, maybe? Unless the guy has tons of experience, a smart strategist type is a must.
I agree eaglesnut. Too many good players on that offense to only score 7 points in the second half on Seattle's very weak defense. They were getting easy conversions on 3rd downs too. I honestly didn't think Seattle had a prayer after Philly answered their tying score with a march right down the field and then the offense just disappeared.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans would obviously be better equipped to answer this but what happened to the Eagles pass rush, especially on 3rd and long. That stat Buck mentioned early in the game was alarming. They went from leading the league last year to near the bottom this year. I think the LB and secondary issues were there a little bit last season but the pressure up front masked it to some degree. I get that their veterans are a year older but they should be better then they are with the studs on the Dline they can rotate in. Lock should never have had that much time in the pocket. I give a little credit to the Hawks O-line and Waldren using that 12 and 13 personnel a lot to max protect but they let a below average back-up look pretty good at times. Especially at the end.
The new guy's scheme is basic as fuck. Patricia didn't add anything in the one week he had. So vanilla. They blitzed on third down and forced a short completion earlier in the game. Didn't really see it again. If you don't blitz and just drop everyone back 5 steps then anyone can carve you up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a great comment. They look like zombies. It’s like the Niners beat the swagger out of them in the way they boat raced them. Prior to the Niners game, the only elite thing they exhibited this year was their resiliency and finding a way late in games. You don’t do that without an immense level of confidence. Now that’s all destroyed. I think you’re on the money. The Niners broke the Eagles.
Payback is a bitch

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new guy's scheme is basic as fuck. Patricia didn't add anything in the one week he had. So vanilla. They blitzed on third down and forced a short completion earlier in the game. Didn't really see it again. If you don't blitz and just drop everyone back 5 steps then anyone can carve you up.
Yeah, I suppose but they didn't have to blitz a ton last year and led the league in sacks. Just seems odd to me. Couldn't really expect much from Patricia tbh. Can't just change the scheme in one week.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I suppose but they didn't have to blitz a ton last year and led the league in sacks. Just seems odd to me. Couldn't really expect much from Patricia tbh. Can't just change the scheme in one week.
Well Graham and Cox are a year older. Reddick is often MIA in this defense. The new scheme fucked up our best pass rusher.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The
Eagles fans would obviously be better equipped to answer this but what happened to the Eagles pass rush, especially on 3rd and long. That stat Buck mentioned early in the game was alarming. They went from leading the league last year to near the bottom this year. I think the LB and secondary issues were there a little bit last season but the pressure up front masked it to some degree. I get that their veterans are a year older but they should be better than they are with the studs on the Dline they can rotate in. Lock should never have had that much time in the pocket. I give a little credit to the Hawks O-line and Waldren using that 12 and 13 personnel a lot to max protect but they let a below average back-up look pretty good at times. Especially at the end.
Look at how many snaps the defensive line logged during the first two thirds of the season compared with last year. Guys like Cox, Davis and Sweat played way, way more than they should have with all those close games. And they thought they had great depth at edge rusher that turned out to be wrong.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Graham and Cox are a year older. Reddick is often MIA in this defense. The new scheme fucked up our best pass rusher.
The pass rush has been poor.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone mentioned Fat Matt calling Slay a fag, and being stuck with his best defensive player being traded for peanuts because nobody respects him?

I have no idea what Philly is doing promoting that rapist to play caller, but their season is over.

Gatorade Fort is Kryptonite to winning. He sets back franchises by years.

Sorry your QB was sick.

Youre done.
That game contained 2 players that Lions sold for pennies because of Patricia's arrogance. Diggs we traded for a 6th. We still have not built a good secondary since then. We are finally close though!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee...you guys sound worse than cowboy fans after a lose. Stop the excuses. All Philly has to do is run the football. Hurts is unstoppable running the ball. Put a cowboy collar on the QB and keep his passes down to about 10 per game and it's another championship.

never seen a fan base collapse like you turds. Get a fucking grip. Who is the leader here?

Bring the real philly fans back to this board. You guys sound like band wagon fans.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I hadn't missed this game. Didn't think there was a snowball's chance in Hell that they woulda lost this one...

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee...you guys sound worse than cowboy fans after a lose. Stop the excuses. All Philly has to do is run the football. Hurts is unstoppable running the ball. Put a cowboy collar on the QB and keep his passes down to about 10 per game and it's another championship.

never seen a fan base collapse like you turds. Get a fucking grip. Who is the leader here?

Bring the real philly fans back to this board. You guys sound like band wagon fans.
You want PE1 and RTK back, or am I missing some other Eagles fans that have moved on?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game contained 2 players that Lions sold for pennies because of Patricia's arrogance. Diggs we traded for a 6th. We still have not built a good secondary since then. We are finally close though!
Idk about the close part. But we have different players now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want PE1 and RTK back, or am I missing some other Eagles fans that have moved on?
dont know why under what he is talking about.

Those guys straight disappear when shit went wrong with the Eagles.
Right now I still see Eagle fans running around here.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know why under what he is talking about.

Those guys straight disappear when shit went wrong with the Eagles.
Right now I still see Eagle fans running around here.
It's an interesting time for Eagles fans. They're all-in and they're close, but it seems to be slipping away.