• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay / NFL / Rodgers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw where LVE and Micah played 61 snaps each on Sunday. The only other LB to even play on defense was Clark and he played only 7 snaps and some or all of those were while LVE was hurt. What makes this worse is Micah was often up on the line as a DE. So we gave up over 200 yards rushing and still went with 3 safeties and 2 LBs on pretty much every single play. I just don't understand it. There needs to be questions asked and an explanation. This has been the case all year. We never were able to unleash the pass rush because GB was almost never in 3rd and long.
Hopefully Quinn noticed this and adjusts . I get that Clark is a rookie,but I want him on the field more than 7 snaps.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Quinn noticed this and adjusts . I get that Clark is a rookie,but I want him on the field more than 7 snaps.
Or if not Clark, someone. If that someone isn't on the team or PS than shame on us for not going out and getting someone else. Personally I'd go with Cox and don't understand how they are burying him, but clearly they've made up their mind on him.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if not Clark, someone. If that someone isn't on the team or PS than shame on us for not going out and getting someone else. Personally I'd go with Cox and don't understand how they are burying him, but clearly they've made up their mind on him.
I don't understand this either.

I think LVE should be the B/U running down on coverage teams

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when out Defense gets their asses handed to them. Quinn is capable of learning from it.
Lets see how it works this weekend.