• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Read

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were given two options... troll and fight ... or debate football....

I made two football posts. Initially you said I made one. I reposted both of them for you. Reply to them. If you don't, I'll just assume that one of these three options are the case:

1- you are a coward and don't want to debate those points.
2- you agree with the points I made
3- you weren't interested in talking football like you said you were.

You wanted football talk. I posted football talk. The ball is in your court and you are refusing to do your part.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS ......

just opened 4th beer ..

After 6 ehhh..... fine line between me talking football and talking shit .....

Here's your chance hoss..... I'll even switch from beer to ice tea if you bring a good debate ( on a fucking Saturday night )

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I'm tired of waiting for you twisted. You're living in some kind of drunken twilight zone. When you sober up, feel free to respond to either of the football posts I made that were directed to you specifically.

Or since you don't seem to have the guts to reply to those, feel free to pick another topic. Even though both of those posts to you had to do with the topic of this thread.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist since the thread is derailed :(

Tell me how the holy hell my damn K-State Wildcats got clobbered by North Dakota State University
What a effing disaster that was. But I will say the Bison played great way better than some big 12 teams I have seen in the past.

College football is here and the NFL is on the way Thank God

Anyway enjoy your cold beer Im on the wagon gotta detox some plus got a lot of meat on the smoker

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist since the thread is derailed :(

Tell me how the holy hell my damn K-State Wildcats got clobbered by North Dakota State University
What a effing disaster that was. But I will say the Bison played great way better than some big 12 teams I have seen in the past.

College football is here and the NFL is on the way Thank God

Anyway enjoy your cold beer Im on the wagon gotta detox some plus got a lot of meat on the smoker

LOL colors ... college football is to huge to follow for me ... I stick with ACC ( then atleast I know what I'm talking about ) Couldnt even follow that today .... had a paper due I was determined to get done so I could attampt to enjoy the weekend .... when it was done ... cracked the top and got on here .... havent even turned on the TV today to be honest

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you and Eastbay give each other special kisses on each other's peckers.
This is coming from a fan base where fat, ugly, homily grown men go to games dressed in drag wearing pig faces. Lol.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L sit here all this time ..... no football debate

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L sit here all this time ..... no football debate

Can't have a football debate if you're too much of a pussy to respond to the two posts I've made. You're still whining, but you have two posts sitting there to respond to. So get to work.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the football points you requested for debate. This will be the 3rd time I've posted them.

First post you've acknowledged , but still haven't debated:

"Skins had real issues with pass rush last year, and a bad secondary. Not a good combo when it comes to keeping leads.

Luckily, not having our two starting safeties and 2 of our 3 best pass rushers from the previous season, didn't keep us from winning by ten points. :)

Hopefully both teams will meet at full strength so we don't have any more of this woulda and coulda nonsense."
And the 2nd one which you've ignored, actually you've ignored both posts after begging for football talk , but not responding.

"You want to point out all the injuries the Cowboys had in that game and prop them up saying you "nearly won" despite all the injuries. But the hell if you'll respond when I point out the fact that you were also playing the Redskins without their top two safeties, without their best pass rusher and without their 3rd best pass rusher. Missing 4 starters on defense.

Problem is twist, is that the article you posted doesn't address the full story and you want to say the Redskins fans won't like it. Only issue I take from it is that you want to portray the Redskins as being at the top of their game when they were missing plenty of players in their own right"
You demanded it, now do your part.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the football points you requested for debate. This will be the 3rd time I've posted them.

"Skins had real issues with pass rush last year, and a bad secondary. Not a good combo when it comes to keeping leads.

Luckily, not having our two starting safeties and 2 of our 3 best pass rushers from the previous season, didn't keep us from winning by ten points. :)

Hopefully both teams will meet at full strength so we don't have any more of this woulda and coulda nonsense."
And the 2nd one which you've ignored, actually you've ignored both posts after begging for football talk , but not responding.

"You want to point out all the injuries the Cowboys had in that game and prop them up saying you "nearly won" despite all the injuries. But the hell if you'll respond when I point out the fact that you were also playing the Redskins without their top two safeties, without their best pass rusher and without their 3rd best pass rusher. Missing 4 starters on defense.

Problem is twist, is that the article you posted doesn't address the full story and you want to say the Redskins fans won't like it. Only issue I take from it is that you want to portray the Redskins as being at the top of their game when they were missing plenty of players in their own right"

You dumbass........ 5 hours between my post and these by you ... You have any clue how many beers I put down in 5 hours?
My guess ... you were hoping I was either passed out ... or would be fucked up enough to say some dumb shit and get banned :whistle:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now for your response....
no pass rush and a bad secondary .... guess what .. even healthy ... both teams suck at the safety position. Not not a fucking news flash to anyone.
Your pass rush was hurt? .... Orakpo was hurt? Dude he's not a superstar..... He wont even be brought back Washington after this season .... anything short of 15+ sack season.

Second post ... you said exactly what I was saying ... missing 4 starters.... that vs a teams of players that were sitting on a coach and not even in the NFL when the season started.....
You should be so damn proud of those 10 points....... I should take the Raiders and line them up against a pee wee football team .... By your standards they would be Superbowl contenders

Do you have to practice to be that stupid?...... Or does life suck so bad as a skin fan that you actually jump on other teams boards to brag about beating a team of guys that were on the street when the season started by 10 points?
What you really should wonder is if that team you had last year could have beaten one of the scab teams from the strike year :whistle:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you really should wonder is if that team you had last year could have beaten one of the scab teams from the strike year :whistle:tw1st3d

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyakNOgNTk4]1987 DALLAS COWBOYS LOSE TO THE REPLACEMENTS - YouTube[/ame]

Twistandshout, did you really just go there? Are you in denial, or what? Awesome, just awesome twist.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read? I click on this thinking it was about the pass Romo threw right to Rob Jackson. Guys, stop making the excuse that the only reason you beat us was because your team had injuries. It's lame. Can't believe this fan base is still choking on that turkey bone. 28 to 3 at half. No one is talking bout how the Skins obviously got relaxed going into the 2nd half. If I recall, during that last game in december we had a lot to do with your injuries. You guys were dropping like flies. Reminded me a lot of the body bag game. Seriously, it would behoove you guys to move on past last year. We beat you, ok. Life goes on.

JohnnyFootball10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left to wonder why all cowboys fans have an excuse for "why this and why that".
Not one single cowboys fan I know is willing to admit they have a bad coach and a QB ranked 10-13, who doesn't play well in the clutch mind you.

I have no side here and really don't care which team does well this year, but claiming injuries that late in the season is a foregone conclusion (you expect them). Dallas went 8-8 not 12-4 or even 10-6. 8-8 and no one wants to talk about the week before at home when Dallas lost to a down and out NO team in overtime. The cowpokes got the ball to start overtime if I remember correctly

P.S. - Dallas has way too much hype and money put into their quarterback and 2nd fiddle receiver (Austin). Until Jerry (who I love because he is one of the few owners who ONLY cares about winning) decides to be just an owner and not the GM too, the Cowboys will never fix their coaching problem.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read? I click on this thinking it was about the pass Romo threw right to Rob Jackson. Guys, stop making the excuse that the only reason you beat us was because your team had injuries. It's lame. Can't believe this fan base is still choking on that turkey bone. 28 to 3 at half. No one is talking bout how the Skins obviously got relaxed going into the 2nd half. If I recall, during that last game in december we had a lot to do with your injuries. You guys were dropping like flies. Reminded me a lot of the body bag game. Seriously, it would behoove you guys to move on past last year. We beat you, ok. Life goes on.

LOL and all that said .... 10 points in the FINAL game of the season made the difference in you over here trolling or or you sitting with your tail between your legs hating the season .... like you have for a decade :lol:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one single cowboys fan I know is willing to admit they have a bad coach and a QB ranked 10-13, who doesn't play well in the clutch mind you.

I have no side here and really don't care which team does well this year, but claiming injuries that late in the season is a foregone conclusion (you expect them). Dallas went 8-8 not 12-4 or even 10-6. 8-8 and no one wants to talk about the week before at home when Dallas lost to a down and out NO team in overtime. The cowpokes got the ball to start overtime if I remember correctly

P.S. - Dallas has way too much hype and money put into their quarterback and 2nd fiddle receiver (Austin). Until Jerry (who I love because he is one of the few owners who ONLY cares about winning) decides to be just an owner and not the GM too, the Cowboys will never fix their coaching problem.

If this was your 10th post ....... I'm scared to see how stupid the other 9 were :L

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fans are supposed to make excuses for their team. If they didn't, they wouldn't be fans.