• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Read

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I trolling you? Am I on your board? Last I checked I'm still in my yard, you on the other hand are not. But tell you what though. For now I'm tired of yanking your strings to get in a hissy fit, so I will leave you alone for now. Beside, I just noticed there's some red substance on the string. I need to go wash my hand now.

Exactly what makes you a troll. You post bullshit to get this kind of reaction out of people. Definition of a troll isn't who posts on what board, dipshit. If you're purposefully trying to instigate and pull topics offline like you've done here. You are the troll. Like I said, the big heaping pile of shit, complaining about the smell.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point you are bulding a reputation for being a chicken shit pussy when someone wants to talk football......

Now wanna troll.... or wanna talk our teams? My last offer ... OR I WILL SLAM YOU on every post you make the rest of the year ...

You aint a troll.... here's your shot at proving it

Fuck off dude. I replied to you twice now regarding football and you've ignored both posts.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no ..... I call you a troll (this time) because you derailed my thread) ....... mmm see my niceness does have it's limits

Like I said I'm limited on hours I post .... 4 day weekend though ... Rwahhhhhh

You say you are here to debate football .... I'm saying I'm here right now to debate football.....

read this next part real close ...... I'm also DARING YOU to debate football with me ....
I just opened my first beer.... by number 6 .... I'll bet I embarass you so bad you will find an excuse to leave for the night

Not personal..... I dont need to see a terd to smell one ... let's play :suds:
I do love your down to earth, slap in the face reality. LMAO.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off dude. I replied to you twice now regarding football and you've ignored both posts.

:suds:
I aint ignoring shit .... except your post directed at other people :hope:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why even entertain this Clown, he is HYPROCRITE of the 10th Power. He lead the charge of getting me banned from the Skids Cesspool board, yet he is constant here with ZERO substance....:wtf2: :lame:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you need a GPS or something to find the posts then? You keep saying lets talk football. I've talked football, still waiting for your response to both of those posts. Don't call me a chickenshit pussy if you aren't going to reply to the points I made. You are the one dodging and evading.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once backed into a corner, cumpath once again resorts to childish name calling. I think we had this discussion a couple weeks ago. Lack of education and intelligence. That G.E.D. you got a job corp., is doing you wonders.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once backed into a corner, cumpath once again resorts to childish name calling. I think we had this discussion a couple weeks ago. Lack of education and intelligence. That G.E.D. you got a job corp., is doing you wonders.

You hear that Twisted and Master? Blue Jersey Jinx is calling you out.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need a GPS or something to find the posts then? You keep saying lets talk football. I've talked football, still waiting for your response to both of those posts. Don't call me a chickenshit pussy if you aren't going to reply to the points I made. You are the one dodging and evading.

:nod:

I dont care about your fights... your drama ... or your tiny penis syndrome

You made no points ... thus far .... If you care to make one .... I will read it

Trust me I'm begging for you to make a FOOTBALL POST ... just so I can burn it to shreds ....

I'm waiting on you slap nuts

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

I dont care about your fights... your drama ... or your tiny penis syndrome

You made no points ... thus far .... If you care to make one .... I will read it

Trust me I'm begging for you to make a FOOTBALL POST ... just so I can burn it to shreds ....

I'm waiting on you slap nuts

Jesus Christ dude. Are you already drunk? is that what the problem is? The next post I make will be quotes from within this thread that were direct responses to you. Regarding football. Once I repost them AGAIN, respond to them or quit your griping.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ dude. Are you already drunk? is that what the problem is? The next post I make will be quotes from within this thread that were direct responses to you. Regarding football. Once I repost them AGAIN, respond to them or quit your griping.

hang on imma reread this whole thread.... and see if I missed one ..... 2 minutes I'll post again

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you twisted.... from earlier in this thread. Posts you are ignoring and refusing to respond to regarding football:

Then respond to my direct reply to you regarding the Redskins pass defense and lack of pass rush due to injury. You want to point out all the injuries the Cowboys had in that game and prop them up saying you "nearly won" despite all the injuries. But the hell if you'll respond when I point out the fact that you were also playing the Redskins without their top two safeties, without their best pass rusher and without their 3rd best pass rusher. Missing 4 starters on defense.

Problem is twist, is that the article you posted doesn't address the full story and you want to say the Redskins fans won't like it. Only issue I take from it is that you want to portray the Redskins as being at the top of their game when they were missing plenty of players in their own right.

Go ahead and debate those points.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the other:

Skins had real issues with pass rush last year, and a bad secondary. Not a good combo when it comes to keeping leads.

Luckily, not having our two starting safeties and 2 of our 3 best pass rushers from the previous season, didn't keep us from winning by ten points. :)

Hopefully both teams will meet at full strength so we don't have any more of this woulda and coulda nonsense.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read the whole thread ....
Page 1 ... you made a "football post" after that you put on a skirt and went into bitch mode

Here was your SOLO football post

Skins had real issues with pass rush last year, and a bad secondary. Not a good combo when it comes to keeping leads.

Luckily, not having our two starting safeties and 2 of our 3 best pass rushers from the previous season, didn't keep us from winning by ten points.

Hopefully both teams will meet at full strength so we don't have any more of this woulda and coulda nonsense.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is 4 pages long .... you put that on page one ... and derailed the thread

you say fuck me ( in this thread) .... you have no clue how imma so make you stupid for making that comment

since you wont debate ..... means I gotta head hunt your ass...... now you have fun with that

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read the whole thread ....
Page 1 ... you made a "football post" after that you put on a skirt and went into bitch mode

Thank your fellow Cowboy fan. I'm not taking credit for his bullshit.

Here was your SOLO football post

Luckily, not having our two starting safeties and 2 of our 3 best pass rushers from the previous season, didn't keep us from winning by ten points.

That was the first one. You didn't reply and I made another. I've reposted both of them a few posts back while you were searching. Feel free to actually debate the points. You asked. I delivered. Now do you part.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is 4 pages long .... you put that on page one ... and derailed the thread

you say fuck me ( in this thread) .... you have no clue how imma so make you stupid for making that comment

since you wont debate ..... means I gotta head hunt your ass...... now you have fun with that

I've tried twice to talk football with you and you refuse to do so. It's you who won't debate. Seriously, did you suffer some kind of head trauma?

Did you miss this post as well? Post #36 in THIS THREAD

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/3517113-post36.html

As far as the other BS, I'm not taking credit for Manster's mess. You want to blame someone for derailing your thread, you better start pointing your finger at the person who did it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was the first one. You didn't reply and I made another. I've reposted both of them a few posts back while you were searching. Feel free to actually debate the points. You asked. I delivered. Now do you part.

Give it a rest, you are NOT welcomed here, the more you post you EMBARRASS yourself....:L

#PATHETIC :doh:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went through the thread .... thats all I found .... if I missed it ... a real damn good chance I didnt consider it a "football post"

Now if you wanted to talk football... I gave you me to concentrate on ... You are here to talk football and not stir up shit right?

Yet you chose to fill this thread with shit between you and manster...

You were given two options... troll and fight ... or debate football....

You chose to fight.

I dont need to report you .. fight with you ... hell you didnt even want to debate.... just opened 3rd beer and you are exposed for why you are here ....

3 more left .... wanna play?