• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Read

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over to the skins board to see what was what. The last thing I want our board to be like is that board over there. Hope that isn't your intent fordman.

Other than the trash talking thread all you see is skins fans chit chatting patting their team on the back. I don't want to chat in a smack talk section so there is no reason for any poster from other teams to even go over there (except to smack talk)

That board kinda sucks! (No offense skins fans) No wonder they come over here.

Fordman please don't make our board like theirs.

Basically all they did is make sure posters wanting to debate football don't show up!

here's another opinion.....I sure don't want restrictions on one board only to watch redskin fans dominate threads here. WHICH is exactly what's been going on here the last few weeks. Then we get others crying about things being derailed. Best part.....it's a planned agenda by our redskin buddy's. None of these guys had the constant hot sports opinion here that has been on display since 10-6. Dallas fans were never allowed to talk about 4 years of last place finishes without being trolls but this year, last year is everything. Washington fans have been allowed to question our depth while talking up their depth. Washington fans claim Romo is a forever loser cause of his past playoff games yet nothing Washington did last year is greater than what Romo has done. Romo was pretty good his firt 16/24 games but that doesn't matter. RG# is a sure thing and on and on and on

Not me and hopefully you don't speak for many fans here. I won't take redskin horse shit statements on this board. That sure as hell ain't right.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's another opinion.....I sure don't want restrictions on one board only to watch redskin fans dominate threads here. WHICH is exactly what's been going on here the last few weeks. Then we get others crying about things being derailed. Best part.....it's a planned agenda by our redskin buddy's. None of these guys had the constant hot sports opinion here that has been on display since 10-6. Dallas fans were never allowed to talk about 4 years of last place finishes without being trolls but this year, last year is everything. Washington fans have been allowed to question our depth while talking up their depth. Washington fans claim Romo is a forever loser cause of his past playoff games yet nothing Washington did last year is greater than what Romo has done. Romo was pretty good his firt 16/24 games but that doesn't matter. RG# is a sure thing and on and on and on

Not me and hopefully you don't speak for many fans here. I won't take redskin horse shit statements on this board. That sure as hell ain't right.
where exactly is it that I am saying we should put up with horse shit?

Just because they are ok with their board sucking, doesn't mean we should match them?

I was more than ok with Fordman stepping in & saying take the 80 pages you have on repeat to the smack talking thread. Have you read the skins rules LOL.
Basically don't say anything we don't like or be risked of being banned. Like you said in another post. You have to have a lil thick skin. don't get your feeling hurt so easily. (Sounds like they get their feelings hurt over there rather easily)

We are America team. We should be talking to all the other fans that want to come over here & measure themselves to us. & no I am not promoting trolling. Just I encourage those with a difference of opinion to come debate us. last thing I want our board to turn into is us looking like a bunch of pussies afraid of football talk. Like it seems to be over there. So yes. I will reiterate. Please don't turn our board into one like theirs. if they get into a repetitive motion like in this thread did, or if they are trolling kick them to the trash talking thread. But don't leave a big sign at our front door. Warning!!! if you come here you must pat us on the back!!!
I like debates, & I don't care who the poster is. Even if he is a known troll. If his post isn't a troll post I wont treat it as a troll post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, it doesn't take much to set certain people off. Manster erupts when I say you can't tie a game with a TD when the other team is up by 10 points. And Pday starts insulting people when they give their opinion on how a trade would eventually be judged rather than explain why he disagrees. Manster doesn't erupt and Pday drops the posturing there wouldn't have been any problems in either instance. Both of them try their best to turn civil conversations to crap. None of it necessary. I'll admit, I keep it going after that, but there was never any reason for it to begin with. I didn't ask for any of it.

Pday says he doesn't want to put up with horseshit comments but he'll respond to legit, civil conversation like a bull in a china shop. And when I give him the same treatment on the Redskin forum he tells me he's tired of it. This stuff is under your control. Respond to others the way you'd want to be responded to, or don't respond.

Needs to end.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where exactly is it that I am saying we should put up with horse shit?

Just because they are ok with their board sucking, doesn't mean we should match them?

I was more than ok with Fordman stepping in & saying take the 80 pages you have on repeat to the smack talking thread. Have you read the skins rules LOL.
Basically don't say anything we don't like or be risked of being banned. Like you said in another post. You have to have a lil thick skin. don't get your feeling hurt so easily. (Sounds like they get their feelings hurt over there rather easily)

We are America team. We should be talking to all the other fans that want to come over here & measure themselves to us. & no I am not promoting trolling. Just I encourage those with a difference of opinion to come debate us. last thing I want our board to turn into is us looking like a bunch of pussies afraid of football talk. Like it seems to be over there. So yes. I will reiterate. Please don't turn our board into one like theirs. if they get into a repetitive motion like in this thread did, or if they are trolling kick them to the trash talking thread. But don't leave a big sign at our front door. Warning!!! if you come here you must pat us on the back!!!
I like debates, & I don't care who the poster is. Even if he is a known troll. If his post isn't a troll post I wont treat it as a troll post.

I've been a fan as long as anybody and we aren't America's Team. Everyone has an opinion but that isn't America's team to me. We have been the Detroit lions the last 15 years.

Debate? I can assure there will be plenty of debates on this board with or without redskin fans tooting in about THEIR team. I can also assure I have very thick skin and that's been on display for a very long time.

Sorry.....I just don't think this joint wants to become Disney and IF you don't confine the bull shit, then it shows up the moment one false statement is made, like this thread. Like it or not, it must be a two way street. Bovey knows full well how he's playing this with the eastbay dusting. I just don't think you have enough history with many of these guys to say what is what around here

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, it doesn't take much to set certain people off. Manster erupts when I say you can't tie a game with a TD when the other team is up by 10 points. And Pday starts insulting people when they give their opinion on how a trade would eventually be judged rather than explain why he disagrees. Manster doesn't erupt and Pday drops the posturing there wouldn't have been any problems in either instance. Both of them try their best to turn civil conversations to crap. None of it necessary. I'll admit, I keep it going after that, but there was never any reason for it to begin with. I didn't ask for any of it.

Pday says he doesn't want to put up with horseshit comments but he'll respond to legit, civil conversation like a bull in a china shop. And when I give him the same treatment on the Redskin forum he tells me he's tired of it. This stuff is under your control. Respond to others the way you'd want to be responded to, or don't respond.

Needs to end.

and here you are again pointing fingers at all others while you had no role....just a victim here seeking football talk. All these years and most all know you as the pathetic little tool you are

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Needs to end

you could leave but then that goes against your agenda here

put your ass in a play pen like skindad has done and everything should be fine.
We can all go to the smack thread to air our bull shit

I came into this thread after you had 60 plus comments and pointed out AGAIN how you dominate and derail a thread. You didn't do this crap at Disney but now you feel entitled. Now it's me and manster and two days ago Earl and twist

only good thing here.....fordman knows the roles played over the years.

you remain the worst kinda poster on a football chat boards. Many know your crying ways from the years of reading you posts only now YOU feel entitled here.

It is what it is.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here you are again pointing fingers at all others while you had no role....just a victim here seeking football talk. All these years and most all know you as the pathetic little tool you are

I didn't say I didn't have a role. You refused to acknowledge yours. If you respond to a civil conversation with insults and condescension, do you really think someone is going to take that from you? And then listen to you call them a troll for responding to you afterward? I said perfectly clear that I contributed to keeping things going after that. But if you hadn't responded to me with your trademark insults, nothing would have started to begin with. Time for you to own up to your role and acknowledge your part.

I say this genuinely trying to cut this bullshit out. It's not going to be one sided. You come at me, I'll go back at you. If that's what you want... go ahead and keep doing what you're doing.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a fan as long as anybody and we aren't America's Team. Everyone has an opinion but that isn't America's team to me. We have been the Detroit lions the last 15 years.

Debate? I can assure there will be plenty of debates on this board with or without redskin fans tooting in about THEIR team. I can also assure I have very thick skin and that's been on display for a very long time.

Sorry.....I just don't think this joint wants to become Disney and IF you don't confine the bull shit, then it shows up the moment one false statement is made, like this thread. Like it or not, it must be a two way street. Bovey knows full well how he's playing this with the eastbay dusting. I just don't think you have enough history with many of these guys to say what is what around here
that is kinda my point. you guys are responding to posters not posts. if one of you more aggressive posters don't like a particular poster. Doesn't matter what they say. they could say nice game. you guys are quick to break out the lynching torches & escalate the thread into world war III trying to chase the guy off. it is those type of posters that are trying to dictate who can post here & who cant & who we should be allowed to talk to & who we shouldn't be allowed to talk too.

BTW Pday. You haven't been on this site any longer than I have. You may have dealt with these other posters longer than me on another board. but I remember when we got here you were suppose to leave all that shit behind.
I know you will respond, but before you do. Just know this. No need for you to worry. I assure you I am in the minority in my thoughts. You guys will get what you want. (squeaky wheel gets the grease)
So you will soon enough be able to swell up your chest & brag about who you guys run off, & dictate who does what around here.

side note. When I say Americas team I don't say it like we are better than someone else. We are mired in mediocrity. We are because we are & always will be talked about, by the masses. whether we are good or bad.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came into this thread after you had 60 plus comments and pointed out AGAIN how you dominate and derail a thread. You didn't do this crap at Disney but now you feel entitled.

Your first response to me on this forum was an insult during a civil conversation with someone else on this forum. I have always responded to people who throw insults at me in the same way, aggressively. Anyone who's known me on ESPN will know that's true.

Was I trying to instigate anything with you when I was talking in the NFC East thread with someone else about the RG3 trade and you barged in with your insults? Was that me feeling entitled or was that you being an instigator?

Did I feel entitled with my response in this thread about the game not being tied with a TD? Nope, just correcting a mistake.

The problem is you want to believe there is some kind of conspiracy to hijack threads on my part, but if you actually look at what was said you can see where things went downhill. Past that, yeah, I kept things going. But, I am not a passive person. If someone comes at me I go back at them just as harsh. This is a Cowboy forum but I am nobody's punching bag.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seriously trying to hash this out so that it doesn't continue.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your first response to me on this forum was an insult during a civil conversation with someone else on this forum. I have always responded to people who throw insults at me in the same way, aggressively. Anyone who's known me on ESPN will know that's true.

Was I trying to instigate anything with you when I was talking in the NFC East thread with someone else about the RG3 trade and you barged in with your insults? Was that me feeling entitled or was that you being an instigator?

Did I feel entitled with my response in this thread about the game not being tied with a TD? Nope, just correcting a mistake.

The problem is you want to believe there is some kind of conspiracy to hijack threads on my part, but if you actually look at what was said you can see where things went downhill. Past that, yeah, I kept things going. But, I am not a passive person. If someone comes at me I go back at them just as harsh. This is a Cowboy forum but I am nobody's punching bag.
thing is Warpath. once you see the conversation going in a circle & getting no where. Quit repeating yourself & invite whatever poster over to the smack talking thread to point out you are not a punching bag. Don't just keep going in circles in the thread to get the last fucking word.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over to the skins board to see what was what. The last thing I want our board to be like is that board over there. Hope that isn't your intent fordman.

Other than the trash talking thread all you see is skins fans chit chatting patting their team on the back. I don't want to chat in a smack talk section so there is no reason for any poster from other teams to even go over there (except to smack talk)

That board kinda sucks! (No offense skins fans) No wonder they come over here.

Fordman please don't make our board like theirs.

Basically all they did is make sure posters wanting to debate football don't show up!

That is what I don't want. But I'm hoping that by calling it out we can get beyond the same old attacks that always happen. If a fan of another team shows up and adds something on topic, I hope that we won't be the ones to take it off topic...we all know the tried and true put downs that we can scoreboard other East teams with. So I agree that it is on both sides.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See.....that is your problem, you remain butt hurt from a post four weeks ago on another topic. I came here after you went off and derailed another thread. Flashing the post count gives you little ground to hid behind the victim card.

Conspiracy? NO
Agenda? Yes

you nor shark talked over here to any degree you do now. Now it's all about last year, all cowboy fans will pay for the next 10 years and BOB has played a whopping 11/12 football games. Sorry we don't all buy into this one man football savior you boys have. I said all summer and got ripped by YOU and others that Romo had an impressive start to his career as well... sometimes things aren't what they appear and what did I get???

Romo sucks, chocker and will never win when it matters.

Like it or NOT BOVEY.....You became what you hated most the last four years. Like Reptec, you think style points matter when trolls post for shock value attention and that's exactly what you do.

as always bovey.....this will not end till YOU have last word and THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS BOARD

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it is horseshit, I'll get it. If it is on topic and just another fans view, that is what we want to allow. Just someone having a skins logo doesn't mean they can't post here, that gets boring...like others have commented about their board.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing is Warpath. once you see the conversation going in a circle & getting no where. Quit repeating yourself & invite whatever poster over to the smack talking thread to point out you are not a punching bag. Don't just keep going in circles in the thread to get the last fucking word.

As I said, I acknowledge that I kept things going. But to be real, I wasn't talking smack and at no point was it ever about talking smack with either party. I posted a fact, and things got personal right away. This type of shit doesn't even belong in a smack thread. It's personal BS that needs to stop on both ends. That's what I'm trying to get everyone to agree on at this point. There's no need for what happened in this thread to happen. In order for things to stop it needs to be a two way street.

I don't like Pday or Manster at this point. Don't have to. But we have to agree that if it's not going to be a civil conversation that we don't reply to each other.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is horseshit, I'll get it. If it is on topic and just another fans view, that is what we want to allow. Just someone having a skins logo doesn't mean they can't post here, that gets boring...like others have commented about their board.

You know me....I enjoy the back & forth
BUT
I don't want to be confined to one thread over there while these guys post their hot sports opinion on all things Washington here.

You & I both know Bovey wasn't this active before.
It's an agenda....he's rubbing it in eastbay's face and he's no better

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See.....that is your problem, you remain butt hurt from a post four weeks ago on another topic. I came here after you went off and derailed another thread. Flashing the post count gives you little ground to hid behind the victim card.

Conspiracy? NO
Agenda? Yes

The fact that you think I derailed this thread shows what your problem is. My first post in this thread was on topic and nothing to get bent about.

As far as "butt hurt" goes, I am using an example of how you do things. You want to be able to insult people without them coming back at you. And when they do come back at you you whine about it and yell "troll". You complain about post counts as you keep instigating hoping for a response and then complain some more when I give you that response.

I'm no victim. Never claimed to be. I'm just saying that if you want things to stop, then quit complaining, acknowledge your role in escalating things and stop doing it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also need to stop presuming what my intentions are. I keep giving you the same two incidents that have turned into huge arguments. Neither one of those instances had anything to do with Eastbay. Wasn't talking to Eastbay or about Eastbay. The two blow ups, once in this thread and the other when you responded to my thoughts on the RG3 trade, where about you instigating. This thread started with Manster instigating.

Eastbay had nothing to do with either instance.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ou
BUT
I don't want to be confined to one thread over there while these guys post their hot sports opinion on all things Washington here.

:agree: Fordman stick to your guns, you laid down the law last night, don't let them butter u up. Cowboys fans get treated like a steph child & confined to one thread on the Skid board, they even have a list of bs rules . I was banned for way less compared to what Bovey has gotten away with over here... Keep it a even playing field, hell they even called you out on the Skids Board....:wtf2:

#Fight FIRE with FIRE!:yahoo:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT

Nah, you are free to post over there but just keep it on topic. that's all I'm asking of our board too