• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Read

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all.

too funny bruh ....... lame as fuck ... but I did giggle

Who ever knew .. Bovey was famous for YEARS while posting on espn .... and no one even heard about it til right now ....

who the fuck do you think is dumb enough to buy into your bullshit? Honestly .... I can find a 2 foot hooker with 3 eyes fasgter than you will find someone that buys into your bullshit

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably have that 2 ft hooker with 3 eyes on speed dial.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sample of what I do.

initiation.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey skins fans, I know you have all ready the "Visitors read this" post on your board.

Warpath, I like you dude...but if you want to talk shit take it to the Blue Star Lounge or keep it on your board. I'm not going to let you guys run your mouths here and then turn around and have to hear bitching from every one of your fans because I'm posting on your board.

First, last, only warning.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey skins fans, I know you have all ready the "Visitors read this" post on your board.

Warpath, I like you dude...but if you want to talk shit take it to the Blue Star Lounge or keep it on your board. I'm not going to let you guys run your mouths here and then turn around and have to hear bitching from every one of your fans because I'm posting on your board.

First, last, only warning.

:yahoo: :suds:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman, appreciate the warning.

As far as the blue star lounge, the title of that thread really doesn't do a very good job of relaying to visitors, that they are supposed to post there and only there.

My intent in here wasn't to talk shit, as you can see from my first post in this thread.

I do apologize to you, and you only for everything after Manster's comments.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as the blue star lounge, the title of that thread really doesn't do a very good job of relaying to visitors, that they are supposed to post there and only there.

My intent in here wasn't to talk shit, as you can see from my first post in this thread.

:bawling: :bawling: :laugh3:

#Meet me @ Bluestar Lounge :suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling: :bawling: :laugh3:

#Meet me @ Bluestar Lounge :suds:
That's all you have done for 3 weeks. Name call and start shit. Total hypocrite. I think you got your social skills at job corp., when you were getting your G.E.D.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know, I need to change the name.

I do read your board, and then talk in the smack talk thread. But then I come over here and our threads have devolved into skins vs boys pissing matches. It annoyed me last night. I hate, HATE, the jerkfest when everyone is on the same page and I don't want our board to get to that point. But, this is the Dallas board and if we want to be homers that should be allowed. You guys do it after all :boink:

No worries, no one should stop posting because they are worried they will get booted. Just am hoping that we can have a place for the Dallas fans to talk about our team without it turning into a reminder of what happened last year or anything like that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do read your board, and then talk in the smack talk thread. But then I come over here and our threads have devolved into skins vs boys pissing matches. It annoyed me last night. I hate, HATE, the jerkfest when everyone is on the same page and I don't want our board to get to that point. But, this is the Dallas board and if we want to be homers that should be allowed. You guys do it after all :boink:

No worries, no one should stop posting because they are worried they will get booted. Just am hoping that we can have a place for the Dallas fans to talk about our team without it turning into a reminder of what happened last year or anything like that.

I agree with this. I don't want poster's booted, because if someone doesn't like a poster, all they have to do is hit ignore. When it goes on for 10 pages, its on both sides

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would like it to be at a point where I could post a piece of info or comment about football without being attacked over crap that doesn't deserve it. It's a two way street in that regard.

I have no problems with fans of other teams on the Redskin board. Smack talk should go in a smack talk thread. And I have no problem with Dallas fans posting in one off threads on the Skins board as long as it's on topic without trolling or insults if opinions aren't inline. Think that the rules posted at the top of the Skins board are potentially too restrictive. Main thing is that there's no reason why people can't be civil with each other.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like it to be at a point where I could post a piece of info or comment about football without being attacked over crap that doesn't deserve it. It's a two way street in that regard.

I have no problems with fans of other teams on the Redskin board. Smack talk should go in a smack talk thread. And I have no problem with Dallas fans posting in one off threads on the Skins board as long as it's on topic without trolling or insults if opinions aren't inline. Think that the rules posted at the top of the Skins board are potentially too restrictive. Main thing is that there's no reason why people can't be civil with each other.

That's a good point about the new restrictions on the Redskins board. I like intelligent football talk from other teams, but if Cowboys posters start getting banned off the Skins site because of the restrictive rules the Mod over there put up, then Skins posters need to be banned over here as well. Either allow it or don't. To me, they should leave it alone and have guys hit ignore if they are fed up. I think the only thing that should bring a ban is the out of line profanity, not a shit or damn, but taking the Lords name in vain or the sexual out of line crap should ban posters even if they are the home team

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point about the new restrictions on the Redskins board. I like intelligent football talk from other teams, but if Cowboys posters start getting banned off the Skins site because of the restrictive rules the Mod over there put up, then Skins posters need to be banned over here as well. Either allow it or don't. To me, they should leave it alone and have guys hit ignore if they are fed up. I think the only thing that should bring a ban is the out of line profanity, not a shit or damn, but taking the Lords name in vain or the sexual out of line crap should ban posters even if they are the home team

:agree: Until the Skids board change their rules, we should keep everything to our talk trashing thread.......

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over to the skins board to see what was what. The last thing I want our board to be like is that board over there. Hope that isn't your intent fordman.

Other than the trash talking thread all you see is skins fans chit chatting patting their team on the back. I don't want to chat in a smack talk section so there is no reason for any poster from other teams to even go over there (except to smack talk)

That board kinda sucks! (No offense skins fans) No wonder they come over here.

Fordman please don't make our board like theirs.

Basically all they did is make sure posters wanting to debate football don't show up!