• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Read

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also need to stop presuming what my intentions are. I keep giving you the same two incidents that have turned into huge arguments. Neither one of those instances had anything to do with Eastbay. Wasn't talking to Eastbay or about Eastbay. The two blow ups, once in this thread and the other when you responded to my thoughts on the RG3 trade, where about you instigating. This thread started with Manster instigating.

Eastbay had nothing to do with either instance.

not the point.

Over 5 years Bovey and you never posted to the degree you have here on SportsHoopla. I think that has every bit to do with you getting eastbay dusted from the skins board. NOW you post here as much as any cowboy fan. Funny....I mean the timing and all

sure bovey.....you remain a swell guy

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ou

:agree: Fordman stick to your guns, you laid down the law last night, don't let them butter u up. Cowboys fans get treated like a steph child & confined to one thread on the Skid board, they even have a list of bs rules . I was banned for way less compared to what Bovey has gotten away with over here... Keep it a even playing field, hell they even called you out on the Skids Board....:wtf2:

#Fight FIRE with FIRE!:yahoo:

that's not fair when I'm armed with nukes and they have pop-guns :pound:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the point.

Over 5 years Bovey and you never posted to the degree you have here on SportsHoopla. I think that has every bit to do with you getting eastbay dusted from the skins board. NOW you post here as much as any cowboy fan. Funny....I mean the timing and all

sure bovey.....you remain a swell guy

Truth is I wouldn't have 10% of the posts I currently do here. I got caught up defending myself against insults and bullshit.

At no point have I ever come in here to say the Cowboys suck, or to say that Romo sucks or any other troll like statement (other than one jab at Eastbay, when I said "What a bad deal"). Any conversation I've had in here has started off with me talking football. And then being insulted by a handful of posters, with you and Manster leading the way.

But your conspiracy theory and presumed agenda is what's beside the point.

Do you want to quell the bullshit between us or not?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you are free to post over there but just keep it on topic. that's all I'm asking of our board too

we'll see....I've never posted to any large degree there unless it was cowboy week. This summer I posted on a thread where my name was called out......took abuse, gave a little and bailed. Then there was the thread about Read Option....BOY, lets just say listening to Mike & Mike this morning, it remains about getting hits on the QB and the trade off. 98% of the people I've heard this summer on the topic said the same thing BUT don't dare say it on the Washington board....abuse glore and I had to bail. I would love for any redskin poster to produce a post where I came in poking a stick on their board. They can't. I understand where I'm posting when I elect to post there. I expect somebody to insult and if I elect to stand ground, I get waylaid.... which is understandable cause my views weren't seeked on their board. Nothing has changed here on SportsHoopla....same type format. Opinions exchanged, opinions vary and defending the opinion after 3 posts becomes a derailed thread. I don't know....seems like a very fine line and subjective as hell to me.

Bail? no....bovey has a different agenda....he wouldn't dare bail....not now at SportsHoopla.

Never had many agreements with eastbay's points....differ often but he's right about bovey leading the charge getting him dusted over there. The timing for bovey now posting more than all on many threads here is....well, interesting.

Drama posters are all over this board. Many cheer for the star. PE1 is nothing but drama and our boy bovey has an agenda to this madness he now displays. We've all been posting together to long for me to see this any other way

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about your agenda Pday?

I lead the charge to get Eastbay banned? News to me. I'm sure you can go through the forum back to earlier this off season to see other's campaigning for it publicly but you want to continue with more conspiracy theories.

Why do you brush off the fact that you barge into civil conversations with insults in an attempt to derail those conversations?

I'm trying to allow an opportunity for you and I both to hit a reset button so that there could possibly be some form of civil conversation moving forward but you are hell bent on continuing with BS agenda theories and won't take responsibility for your part. You're avoiding it.

Schmoopy got on me for repeating myself but this is exactly what leads to me doing it.

I'm done trying. I'll respond to football related conversations past this point. If you do the same thing you've always done, the results will likely be the same. I'll leave it threre.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about your agenda Pday?

I lead the charge to get Eastbay banned? News to me. I'm sure you can go through the forum back to earlier this off season to see other's campaigning for it publicly but you want to continue with more conspiracy theories.

Why do you brush off the fact that you barge into civil conversations with insults in an attempt to derail those conversations?

I'm trying to allow an opportunity for you and I both to hit a reset button so that there could possibly be some form of civil conversation moving forward but you are hell bent on continuing with BS agenda theories and won't take responsibility for your part. You're avoiding it.

Schmoopy got on me for repeating myself but this is exactly what leads to me doing it.

I'm done trying. I'll respond to football related conversations past this point. If you do the same thing you've always done, the results will likely be the same. I'll leave it threre.

There's a simple enough solution if you really just want to talk football. Just hit ignore for everyone that you feel attacks you when you show up, and you won't have to worry about it. Then the only way you'll get nailed is if you bash the team, which is how it should be

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think I derailed this thread shows what your problem is. My first post in this thread was on topic and nothing to get bent about.

As far as "butt hurt" goes, I am using an example of how you do things. You want to be able to insult people without them coming back at you. And when they do come back at you you whine about it and yell "troll". You complain about post counts as you keep instigating hoping for a response and then complain some more when I give you that response.

I'm no victim. Never claimed to be. I'm just saying that if you want things to stop, then quit complaining, acknowledge your role in escalating things and stop doing it.
What a drama queen, lol. Doesn't this person remind you of TRS?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is I wouldn't have 10% of the posts I currently do here. I got caught up defending myself against insults and bullshit.

At no point have I ever come in here to say the Cowboys suck, or to say that Romo sucks or any other troll like statement (other than one jab at Eastbay, when I said "What a bad deal"). Any conversation I've had in here has started off with me talking football. And then being insulted by a handful of posters, with you and Manster leading the way.

But your conspiracy theory and presumed agenda is what's beside the point.

Do you want to quell the bullshit between us or not?

That's because they know you from the past.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make a post here about my opinion that last year's record was more the fluke for Washington. Talked 6 wins low side with 8 wins high ceiling. What happens?.....bovey slams me on the Washington board for a stated opinion on the Dallas board.

I can't wait for the season. Lot's of proud peacocks that hardly ever posted here during the record setting 4 years in the basement. NOW...what is said here is blasted and all because cowboy fans won't bow to the greatness that is RG3. They spent all summer telling Dallas fans they are scared for the next 10 seasons. You guys deserve what you get.....always have!

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster and twisted claim they didn't know me before now. And that shouldn't have anything to do with anything anyway. Why does it have to continue? Why should posts that are perfectly civil be turned into a great big shit fest? If you don't like me for whatever reason, that's no reason at all to respond to me that way and derail threads. If I can stay on topic, or at least start off that way, there's no reason why Pday and Manster can't.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make a post here about my opinion that last year's record was more the fluke for Washington. Talked 6 wins low side with 8 wins high ceiling. What happens?.....bovey slams me on the Washington board for a stated opinion on the Dallas board.

I can't wait for the season. Lot's of proud peacocks that hardly ever posted here during the record setting 4 years in the basement. NOW...what is said here is blasted and all because cowboy fans won't bow to the greatness that is RG3. They spent all summer telling Dallas fans they are scared for the next 10 seasons. You guys deserve what you get.....always have!

Just returning the favor. You treat me that way, you'll get your payback on the Washington board. If you can't be civil here, I won't allow you a moment's piece on that forum. So you need to start examining how you respond to people. Or quit whining when people turn the tables on you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just returning the favor. You treat me that way, you'll get your payback on the Washington board. If you can't be civil here, I won't allow you a moment's piece on that forum. So you need to start examining how you respond to people. Or quit whining when people turn the tables on you.

not true bovey....I read some strong shit you guys post on the Washington board and never brough that back here.

I expect homer on that teams board....YOU? you gotta be board patrol.

Point remains, you were never board patrol on the Dallas board till eastbay was dusted and 10 wins

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster and twisted claim they didn't know me before now. And that shouldn't have anything to do with anything anyway. Why does it have to continue? Why should posts that are perfectly civil be turned into a great big shit fest? If you don't like me for whatever reason, that's no reason at all to respond to me that way and derail threads. If I can stay on topic, or at least start off that way, there's no reason why Pday and Manster can't.

I'll stay on topic and point out how I'll have to bail before two long

it is what it has always been, YET, you wanna cry foul.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When someone enjoys playing in a playground where nobody likes them, it says more about them than it does the others.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Not sure how the pass that was broken up to Bryant with a minute left would have tied it and sent it to overtime when the Redskins were ahead by 10 points at that point.

Good thing I didn't take your word for it. Cool story though."

This was your first post in the thread. I highlighted that for you for a reason. You corrected him in a dick-ish way and with your track record with many Cowboy fans, it's easy to see how it would escalate. That post also looks a little condescending, like many of your posts. Yet you continuously point fingers at others when you continuously make smart-ass statements on a board where YOU KNOW you AREN'T LIKED. You post on a board where you know you will get attacked and that doesn't make sense to me. That doesn't make you look like a troll to me, but it does make you look like a masochist or just an attention-seeker.

If you simply said that the pass to Bryant wouldn't have mattered because the Skins were up 10 without saying it in a smart-ass way, I would legitimately feel like you were attacked for no reason. But you come off as condescending with every post you make and that post was no different, and any Cowboy fan that has known you from the past can see through it as well.

I don't have much problem when you post here and I don't think your first post was that bad, but with your track record, and your smart-ass ways, it's easy to see how this would escalate to what it has become. You can't play the victim card here when you get attacked when YOU KNOW you are a lightning rod and you know that every smart-ass or dick-ish comment you make will be met with resistance on a board littered with people who know you from the past (even if the post you make is completely true or unbiased). So if you don't want to be insulted, don't make smart-ass comments here or just don't post here much. It's simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not true bovey....I read some strong shit you guys post on the Washington board and never brough that back here.

I expect homer on that teams board....YOU? you gotta be board patrol.

Point remains, you were never board patrol on the Dallas board till eastbay was dusted and 10 wins

I posted here before Eastbay was banned. And barely said a word to him while I was here. Haven't had much interaction with him after either. Dude sends me private messages any time there's skins news. Yet you keep wanting to make that correlation. Any argument I've had here that's blown up has had nothing to do with Eastbay.

Correcting someone by saying a score can't be tied in one play when one team is up by ten points has nothing to do with homer opinions on this forum. Having a conversation with a Dallas fan about the RG3 trade has nothing to do with Dallas homers.

The point is, people should be able to have opinions and conversations and stay on topic without insults. If you can't do that, don't reply to me. If you do reply to me that way I can't promise that I'll ignore it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl, I know now that a comment like the one I ended my first post with belongs in the smack talk thread. Simple as that. The first post in this thread also mentions Skins fans and how they'd take this article in particular. Which is why I responded the way I did. Looked like someone was trying to call Redskins fans out to me.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl, I know now that a comment like the one I ended my first post with belongs in the smack talk thread. Simple as that. The first post in this thread also mentions Skins fans and how they'd take this article in particular. Which is why I responded the way I did. Looked like someone was trying to call Redskins fans out to me.

Yep, you and your fan base were called out, which is why I had no problem with your post. But for what this thread has become, everybody has to take blame.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather this thread had become a football-related flame-fest between our fan bases than being littered with personal attacks.