• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 6: San Jose Sharks @ Los Angeles Kings, 4/28 7:00 PM, NBCSN & PRIME

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One point everyone is missing is the Kings scored 2 more times on clear cut legal goals while the Sharks failed to get another puck passed Quick. Yeah it can be argued the Sharks would have played different had the score still been tied but that's a lot of ifs and buts. In any event like the Sharks fan stated it's over and now it's down to Game 7 tomorrow night. Go Kings!

Ox

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One point everyone is missing is the Kings scored 2 more times on clear cut legal goals while the Sharks failed to get another puck passed Quick. Yeah it can be argued the Sharks would have played different had the score still been tied but that's a lot of ifs and buts. In any event like the Sharks fan stated it's over and now it's down to Game 7 tomorrow night. Go Kings!

Ox

Let's not forget Sharks had a 3-0 lead in the series & in game 5 got shot out, on their home ice by the Kings. BOOOOYAAAHH!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ox

I agree Ox, final score was 4-1, so 1 goal is no excuse. What about the other 2 goals?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck King fans, the Doobster will be on the Kings' bandwagon tonight!

#LetsMakeHistory

:suds:

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right, it says right there in your rules.

"In the event that a goalkeeper has been pushed into the net together with the puck by an attacking player"

was Stalock pushed into the net? No, he never made it into the net. The puck (which was clearly free) did though.

I seriously cannot tell if you are trolling. Look at the video, no person with eyesight can deny that he was pushed into the net by Williams stick.

I don't really care to argue this anymore- at the end of the day, the Kings got a break. Its part of the game, and as another poster said, the Sharks still could have come back and didn't. At the end of the day, its a Game 7 and what happened before is irrelevant.

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously cannot tell if you are trolling. Look at the video, no person with eyesight can deny that he was pushed into the net by Williams stick.

I don't really care to argue this anymore- at the end of the day, the Kings got a break. Its part of the game, and as another poster said, the Sharks still could have come back and didn't. At the end of the day, its a Game 7 and what happened before is irrelevant.

vzHvgv1.png

Please feel free to show us exactly what part of Stalock is "in the net" Pucks in the net - Stalock isn't - and never was.

And please feel free to keep stopping by and showing us how irrelevant it was and how it didn't matter by continually telling us how irrelevant it was and how it didn't matter.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vzHvgv1.png

Please feel free to show us exactly what part of Stalock is "in the net" Pucks in the net - Stalock isn't - and never was.

And please feel free to keep stopping by and showing us how irrelevant it was and how it didn't matter by continually telling us how irrelevant it was and how it didn't matter.

What part of this rule is not clear to you? Since English is clearly not your first language, tell me what language is and I'll use Google translate.

69.3 Contact Inside the Goal Crease - If an attacking player initiates contact with a goalkeeper, incidental or otherwise, while the goalkeeper is in his goal crease, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're referring to goaltender interference - in which case you would be 100% correct.

Attacking players however are allowed to go into the crease to get a puck that is loose, which was extremely clear to the referee who happened to be standing behind the net watching it sit between Stalock's legs as well as the 1000 TV angles the world has. He never had it covered completely.

You can bitch and complain a bunch - I know we all would be if the case was reversed - but the best way for this goal to not have counted would have been Stalock making the save and more importantly hanging onto it in the first place.

So to that I say

GoalScored.gif