• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defense 2016 Right Now

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really!!! Assuming we get Galette in here? So Kerrigan, Smith, Galette would be our edge rushers. You would still draft a OLB at 21. That is crazy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
socal. Scherff was not a success. He didn't have the impact like Martin did for Dallas. We could not run the ball. That is a knock on the oline. Remember when the front office was calling Scherff an OT. Lets hope for the future he dominates as a guard. If it wasn't for Moses this line would still be a below average line. Moses is the guy everyone should be proud of, from what he came back from and the performance he gave us this year. Not Scherff.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, Williams has huge upside. Its about drafting for the future. Why are you just comparing this years stats? My point is we could of gotten by with Kojo and other and still would have solved the dline problem. Drafting for the future is key when you are picking in the top 10.

Was Kojo a better option at G than Hatcher was a DE? The answer is no.

Why and what makes you think so highly of Williams? His collegiate career was a huge disappointment.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really!!! Assuming we get Galette in here? So Kerrigan, Smith, Galette would be our edge rushers. You would still draft a OLB at 21. That is crazy.

Absolutely. You draft the best players. Why do you automatically assume we are going to resign Galette? He may be asking X and we offer Y. Why do you believe Galette will come back and be great? How do you know Preston Smith will develop? That is why you draft BPA.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Kojo was better option b/c he has a higher upside and is way cheaper. What did they expect hatcher to give us with his bad knees? Williams has a huge upside. We needed youth in our dline and we passed on it. Now Dline is probably going to be the pick at 21.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Galette just got a tattoo of the logo on his arm. 99.9% he is going to be back. If somehow Galette doesn't sign back you have a point but I believe he will and OLB will not be added this offseason.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
socal. Scherff was not a success. He didn't have the impact like Martin did for Dallas. We could not run the ball. That is a knock on the oline. Remember when the front office was calling Scherff an OT. Lets hope for the future he dominates as a guard. If it wasn't for Moses this line would still be a below average line. Moses is the guy everyone should be proud of, from what he came back from and the performance he gave us this year. Not Scherff.

We did cut our sacks allowed in half and scored more points this year.

Scherff had a huge impact and played well. You can't compare him and Martin because of questionable C play.

Your bias on Moses is amazingly blatant. You still have delusions that people didn't want him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the C play had a lot to do with it. But if you ask who had the better year? Its Moses not Scherff. A lot of people didn't want Moses. Shark is #1 on that list.

Plus with the drafting Of sherff who was supposed to be a OT and lot of fans wrote of Moses b/c of Scherrf at pick #5.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the C play had a lot to do with it. But if you ask who had the better year? Its Moses not Scherff. A lot of people didn't want Moses. Shark is #1 on that list.

Plus with the drafting Of sherff who was supposed to be a OT and lot of fans wrote of Moses b/c of Scherrf at pick #5.

I never bought the Scherff as a T thing. I don't think anybody really entertained the idea either. As for the direct comparison between Scherff and Moses...I am not sure why you automatically think Moses had the better season. My memory isn't very good apparently because all I can see is Moses consistently beat against GB.

As for Shark, ask him. shark...did you hate the Moses pick in the third?

Anybody who writes off a third round, second year player is an idiot.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a OT in college. The reason why he moved inside b/c he got embarrassed in training camp at RT. That is when Moses stepped up and took the job. Moses did give up the strip sack against GB but KC had to get the ball out. He held it too long.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a OT in college. The reason why he moved inside b/c he got embarrassed in training camp at RT. That is when Moses stepped up and took the job. Moses did give up the strip sack against GB but KC had to get the ball out. He held it too long.

He was also an interior OL that according to most reports projected better as a guard.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherff was Iowa's OT never a guard in college. He projected better as a guard b/c of lack of foot speed to stay with NFL pass rushers. Our team came out an said he was a tackle then changed their tune once in training camp.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherff was Iowa's OT never a guard in college. He projected better as a guard b/c of lack of foot speed to stay with NFL pass rushers. Our team came out an said he was a tackle then changed their tune once in training camp.

2015 NFL Draft Profile: Brandon Scherff

Please read his draft profile. Then explain how you win the most outstanding interior line,an when you don't play inside.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bought the Scherff as a T thing. I don't think anybody really entertained the idea either. As for the direct comparison between Scherff and Moses...I am not sure why you automatically think Moses had the better season. My memory isn't very good apparently because all I can see is Moses consistently beat against GB.

As for Shark, ask him. shark...did you hate the Moses pick in the third?

Anybody who writes off a third round, second year player is an idiot.

Yep, and I honestly think had we started Long and Moses, and drafted your boy Williams... we would be looking for a New coach, QB and right side of the O-line. You think Moses was a stud. I tend to think because he had superior talent next to him, he didnt have to help Scherff out and thus could actually play a little better.

And i guess that makes you... suspect...... considering you wrote off a second round pick the moment we drafted Amerson.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please Shark. You are saying Scherff made the success of KC and the offense? You are crazy. Moses shut down pass rushers, how does that have anything to do with Scherff? I did write off Amerson b/c he was an awful tackler and kept blowing assignments. Big deal if he playing well for the Raiders. It wont last long. He is not better than Breeland or Culliver.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moses did a pretty good job but he didn't shut down anyone.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please Shark. You are saying Scherff made the success of KC and the offense? You are crazy. Moses shut down pass rushers, how does that have anything to do with Scherff? I did write off Amerson b/c he was an awful tackler and kept blowing assignments. Big deal if he playing well for the Raiders. It wont last long. He is not better than Breeland or Culliver.

IM saying we took the better player for our team. And despite what you seem to think Moses is NOT more talented than Scherff, he simply outplayed Long and Ribey. It was decided that we were better off with Scherff at OG and MOses at OT, than Scherff at OT and Long or Ribey at Guard. Because had Moses gone down or struggled, Im willing to bet you would have seen Scherff at RT, and one of the backups in at Guard.

And its funny that the cant tackle or play coverage Amerson had 60 tackles, and twice the number of INTs as our best CB last season. Guess he didnt suck so bad after all.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong Shark. When Moses got hurt in game. Nske came in an played. Moses outplayed Scherff for the RT spot. Scherff got the RG out of default b/c he was the 5th overall pick. Do you really think the Skins were going to bench there 5th overall pick??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong Shark. When Moses got hurt in game. Nske came in an played. Moses outplayed Scherff for the RT spot. Scherff got the RG out of default b/c he was the 5th overall pick. Do you really think the Skins were going to bench there 5th overall pick??

Considering we benched a #2 over all pick and made him the 3rd string QB after we traded a half a draft for him.... It wouldnt shock me. Nske was the swing tackle for in game injuries. Had MOses gone down for the season, you really think Nske would have taken over as the starting RT?? Look man I know you have a man juju for Williams and thus need to think Scherff was a bad pick... but reality is... we made the right pick with Scherff, we made a mistake with Amerson in releasing him. And I will be anxiously awaiting to see who the next guy you hope we over draft is going to be.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong again. Tent was out for the Jets game. Guess who started at LT? Nske. IM not saying he was a bad pick. I just thought Williams would have been better for the future. We benched RG3 b/c he couldn't run Grudens offense. It was the right move and now we have a potential star in KC.