• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carter???

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I don't want everyone to think I hate Carts its just well disappointing to see a guy with this much talent not using all of his ability. On top of it he seems like a real good guy but IMO he needs a good kick in the pants as well as a few others. I'm really hoping that with a few tweaks in the lineup they'll go nuts maybe a few days of practice will be all it takes. Crossing my fingers....

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Carter played up to his 40 goal potential early in the season so far i think everyone else would feed off of that and we would be unstoppable. I think we should win every game and when we lose i get mad does everyone get like that.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ha yes i do, or i used to ha. currently i live in an area that does not offer me comcast philly or the opportunity to buy center ice so i dont get to watch them as much anymore. i am miserable when they lose though, my gf wont even talk to me especially after a overtime loss.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo D im glad to hear it's not just me but i dont think it's wrong to expect this team to win every game and be pissed if they dont.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though their top line that continues to be a minus game in game out sucks balls Lavy for some unknown reason keeps sending them out there and won't make a fucking change. They still dominated the game outshooting them by 20 and the ducks had another 28 blocked shots...it was just sick to lose that one. The PP still can't do jack but they did move the puck around a lot better.

I really don't know what else to say but your two so called best players are canceling each other out and the coach doesn't want to try any other options...doesn't make sense to me. Can some one send this to Lavy for me already I'm sick of bitching about it???

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
time to bring this thread back. carter. does he really want to even play competitive hockey? all he does anymore is skate up the side and take a weak wrist shot

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to bring this thread back. carter. does he really want to even play competitive hockey? all he does anymore is skate up the side and take a weak wrist shot

He does take a mean glove to the face though. :rolleyes:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either his feet are still bothering him or he just isn't motivated to be in Philly anymore...I really don't get it. Its like he's lost all the velocity in his shot too. Too early to trade him but sometimes players go stale on a team I just don't get it especially since Lavy moved him back to center.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hate for Carter. Nobody notices his great shifts or they try to ignore the good, kind of like how they ignore how Richards has been one of if not the worst forward in every game but one this season. Why no hate thread for him? He makes more than Carter. Where's Richie's "step it up" thread?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hate for Carter. Nobody notices his great shifts or they try to ignore the good, kind of like how they ignore how Richards has been one of if not the worst forward in every game but one this season. Why no hate thread for him? He makes more than Carter. Where's Richie's "step it up" thread?

im there with you ander.. the 2 of them havent been good yet this year.. they each have 1 good game out of 8

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the "Carter????" thread. That's why we are bashing him here.

Feel free to start a "Richards????" thread if you want one Ander. I'll be more than happy to join you in throwing Mike under the bus too.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy throwing the whole Flyers team under the bus. :D

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now Carter has 3 points and is -3 and Blair betts has 3 points and is +3 Looks like Carter should be the 4th line center

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richie's definitely off and on as well but he's been a little more on than Carts he does have 6 pts in 8 games not 3.

But seriously watch Carts skating around in tonights game its like he's at half speed aimlessly wondering around. I don't know how many times he was fumbling the puck and turning it over like he's disinterested. I just call it as I see it and I'm not liking what I'm seeing from him right now. Hopefully he picks it up and I'll stop bitching....

Oh one more thing he's also seeing the ice he had the most TOI last night of any forward and is back to center.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter sighting tonight and guess what? The Flyers win. I said long ago that he should be playing with Giroux as they could flip flop at center if the lines not doing much. Hopefully things can stay put for a bit and the lines can gain some chemistry.

In any case the lines looked more balanced out there and it made it hard on buf to lock onto anything....plays to the Flyers strengths. Although DB's line is just sick not sure why they don't use them on the PP they know exactly where the others are when they have the puck. You have to love it.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean this in a bad way, but this is probably the first time I've seen Giroux make a large impact in a game since the Avs game. I didn't watch the Leafs game for the most part, so I can't say if he was relevant there. But I think Giroux makes this team go more than anyone.

But if you look at the defenses the Flyers have lit up this year, they're not exactly 'solid' to say the least.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carter can be the most frustrating player on this team to watch...he is very different then any goal scorer in the league...most have great hands...cut back moves...Carter can only run north and south and has a great shot...because of the lack of lateral cross ice movements i believe this makes his opportunities less and very circumstantial...thats why we get 10 goals in 3 games...1 over 18... and then 17 in 10 games...its just the style of scorer he is...unfortunately when he isnt punching the puck in...its the ice capades...lol...weak back checker...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Carter does this shit every year. This is just a slump for Richie until he proves otherwise.. Carter is a worthless piece of shit and should have been traded instead of Gagne..

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit Carter played a great game last night he skated hard he even finished off checks a couple of times i wish we could see that player all the time. He also missed his customary open net in the slot but that's fine if he plays like he did last night.